Iss part ko kahan end karegi 🤣

Main ek dum prepared thi 🤣😎

Tum mujhe sense kar sakti ho🤣🤣🤣

Bahut hi sundar tarike se likha hai shaadi wala part

Woh tadev lagnam sudinam mere favt song hai yaar

May be the use if mantras made it beautiful and tadev lagnam ia my fav too

MiNeil ki shaadi hogayi Sundar

Sindoor wala sequence bahut hi sundar tha

Mini ke Feelings ko bahut hi sundar se likha hai her emotions ,uska Neil ko dekhna wahan.,   Mom dad  ko dekhna  👏HS emotions jab Mini held Neil's hand .

I always wanted this kind of emotional bonding between hs and mini so i fulfill my wish here😆

Jis tarike se Neil ne mini ka haath tightly pakda bahut hi khubsurat or symbolic tha . 

Ya neil is sensitive enough to understand mini's state of mind

Assurance b tha lekin mujhe kuch aur b laga ( mera agent wala dimaag ..zyada socha tha haismiley37)banda practical hai ..ye bacchi emotional hai toh kuch clash toh hoga smiley2

Aur dailogue...my wife ,my responsibility ,take care wala b kuch future hints tha kya ? Sabi tarike se ?😉

That was practical neil again as he truly feels that mini is his responsibility now and he is going to take it very seriously😆😳

Don't cry start with smile and mini nodding her head ..bada cute tha imagine kar li .

Nayeem bhi ka naukar wala dialogue🤣🤣🤣waah .. Anjali..sahi hai😉🤣

Sab ka badla le rahi ho🤣

Ya nb pe jitni bhi khunnas nikalo kam hai🤣😈

Anj_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Vishal_m.neil

Marriage part and insecurities among the parents, beautifully written by you.

Waiting for the next update.

Thanks

Will update soon

su_94 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

This was really beautiful. Wedding rituals you have shown nicely. 👍🏼

Anj_01 thumbnail

Part 7

Naeembi took them to Neil’s room. And the servants brought Mini’s suitcases.

Mini looked at the spacious room. Her room back in Patiala was not even half in size. The room was cozy and comfortable and was decorated with flowers and candles for their first night. Mini looked around and blushed seeing the king size bed at the centre of the room was decorated with rose petals. She became nervous as she remembered how Neil had kissed her in Saroj mami's house. Ever since then she was having these wet dreams about him. But as much as she wanted to be close to him she was tired like hell from traveling and lack of sleep and she really hoped Neil was tired too and wont make any attempt to come close atleast now. “But what will I say to him if he does.” She thought. Neil came out of the bathroom after changing and as if reading her mind said, “I told Naeem bi don’t do such silly things but she still asked servants to decorate this room. I mean what was the use of it. I knew we would be tired after back to back wedding functions and all the travelling.” “Ya, you are right.” Said Mini as she sighed in relief.

“Go and change and take some rest.” Neil said further. Mini lifted one of the heavy suitcases to take out her night clothes. Neil saw it and helped her out.  Mini tried to open the suitcase’s lock but it didn’t open despite many attempts. “I asked mom not to over fill it but no she wont ever listen” Mini blabbered as she kept trying to open the suitcase. Finally feeling irritated with it she pulled the handle with jerk breaking the lock. “F**k” she cursed. “What happened?” asked Neil. “I broke the lock. Now it wont open.” Said Mini as she sat down on the corner of bed helplessly. “Let me see.” Said Neil as he tried to open the suitcase. “Its stuck badly.” Neil concluded. “Now how I am I supposed to change?” asked Mini annoyed now because of tiredness. “Take some clothes out of other suitcases.” Replied Neil not understanding the problem. “All the other suitcases have heavy dresses. Mom packed all my casual clothes and night wear in this one. Now what will I do? I cant sleep in this dress this is way too uncomfortable.” Said Mini as she explained her problem to him pointing towards her dress. “Hmm at this time we cant even call someone to fix this…..Do one thing. Take one of my T-shirts from the closet and wear it.”Neil suggested.

“One of his T-shirts. No way.” Mini thought. “Stop talking to yourself and do as I say because we don’t have any other option right now.” Said Neil as he looked at her all engrossed in her thoughts. He was right. She had no other option. She sighed and walked towards walk in closet and attached bathroom. She looked at it in wonder. “Omg! Its like another room here.” She said to herself. She searched for the T- shirts and took one. She then went to the bathroom to freshen up and change. She came out wearing his T-shirt. It reached only 2inches above her knees. She was feeling shy to go out like that but having no other option she took a deep breath and stepped outside. Mini walked in slowly. Neil who was sitting on the bed looked at her and caught his breath looking at the sight before him. Mini, freshly bathed, wet hair and in his T- shirt revealing too much of her milky white skin. He instantly realized it was a bad idea to ask her to wear his shirt. Mini looked at Neil. The way he was looking at her intensely and checking her out was making her more nervous. Mini walked towards the bed hesitantly and sat down at the farthest corner. Neil looked at her nervousness. She looked like a scared little kitten, tempting and cute. He had to take a deep breath to control his desires. “Relax, I wont eat you up. Lie down properly.” Said Neil as he laughed at her to ease the physical tension between them. “Mini smiled at him and started relaxing as she lay down on the bed.

“Should I switch off the lights?” asked Neil. “No, l am scared of dark. Leave the night light on.” Replied Mini. “Ok” said Neil as he left the night lamp on. Neil also lay down. The moment the bed was pressed down due to his weight Mini became tensed. Both of them tried their best to close their eyes and get some sleep but the fact that they were sharing a bed and the physical tension emanating from each other’s closeness was disturbing a lot. After struggling a lot Neil turned towards her and Mini also turned towards him at the same time. “Can you sleep?” asked Neil. “No.” replied Mini at once. “I think….think….we sh…should…come clo…close and kiss” Mini stammered. “Are you sure? You were tired right?” asked Neil. “Yes, but I cant sleep also…this…tension…its…maddening. I dont think I'll be able to sleep like this.” Completed Mini with difficulty. Neil needed no other answers as he shifted towards her. He balanced himself on his elbow and looked at her intently to find any sign of uncertainty. When he found none he cupped her face with the other free hand leaned down to kiss her. He placed a soft kiss on her lips first. Mini closed her eyes to savor the feelings. The first time he kissed her she was too shocked to understand anything let alone enjoying it. But this time she didn’t want to miss the chance. The feel of his lips on hers was beautiful and soft. She was in her dreamland when it started becoming passionate with Neil now pressing against her lips more to coax her to open them. She opened them slowly and he deepens the kiss. What was till now a beautiful feeling to her turned into a tingling sensation as she first time felt very aware of her own body’s arousal. She started to respond him back and put her hands around his neck pulling him further down.

Neil lost control by the way she was responding him. He took it as her consent to go further. He started kissing her neck and shoulders and his hand began to probe her body over the T-shirt.  He bit her above her chest passionately. Mini’s heartbeat became fast because of the strange sensations she had never experienced in her life. She was liking it but all was going too fast for her comfort. Her mind and body were not synchronized at all. She wanted to stop him but her body was betraying her by unconsciously responding to his touches. She arched her neck to the other side to give him more access to kiss her on exposed area of shoulder. He grabbed this opportunity as he ran his tongue along her neckline reveling in her intoxicating body fragrance and stopped near the earlobe sucking it in passion. Involuntarily a moan escaped from Mini’s mouth which attracted his attention once again towards her lips. He kissed her again now hungrily nibbling her lips and his hands started feeling up her body. Mini moaned several times as she experienced manly touch on her body for the first time. Her whole body was on fire but she never meant to let him go this far. Some voice at the back of her mind was screaming at her to stop him.

Neil caressed her womanly assets over the T-shirt and he went mad with lust as he discovered that she was not wearing her bra. Now this barrier of clothes between them was disturbing him. His hands roamed around her thighs which were already naked and he caressed his way up towards her body inside the T-shirt now. Mini felt she is going to die of heart attack soon with the way her heart was beating so fast and loud. Things were going out of control and she wanted to tell him to stop but she lost her voice. She caught her breath as she felt his hand caressing her under the T-shirt and moving downward towards her panty. She caught his hand in between as she panicked and tried to push him away. This brought Neil out of passion, “What?” he asked, completely breathless and irritated at the interruption. “Please stop, I am not yet ready.” Said Mini, as she finally found her voice back. Neil looked at her with confusion. Did he hear it right? She wants him to stop? He pulled himself back a little more to look at her face properly. She was a nervous wreck and looked somewhat …..scared? But why? He was wondering when it dawned upon him, “Oh Lord! She is a virgin” He closed his eyes as he finally understood her reservation. May be earlier she agreed because she thought that he would only kiss her. Hell, he also didn’t mean to go this far but the way she responded….things escalated too soon. “A virgin!” “ Oh, he is going to have a tough time around her till she lose her inhibitions.” Neil thought as he stood up and proceeded towards bathroom. He had a hard on and he needed to take care of it. He ran a hand in his hair in frustration.

Neil came out of the bathroom visibly relaxed now. Mini was sitting on bed fidgeting with the hem of the T-shirt. “Oh, what I have done. First I initiated everything and then stopped him in between. He looked pissed with the interruption. Now will he be mad at me?” Mini kept thinking. Neil noticed her engrossed in her thought as he also came on the bed. “Stop talking to yourself. Its annoying.” Said Neil as he snapped his fingers in front of him. Mini saw him and bit her lower lip in nervousness. “I…I..am..sorry” said Mini. “Its ok” replied Neil as he settled down on bed. “I am really…I was..not….” Mini continued hesitantly. “I said its ok, No need to give explanation.” Replied Neil looking in her eyes to make sure he really meant it. “You are not mad at me right?” she asked again. Neil nodded his head in no as he closed his eyes trying to get some sleep. But Mini was still feeling bad. Moreover she wanted to be close to him, to hold him but not sure after what happened between them if it was ok to touch him again. Neil opened his eyes as he felt that Mini was still not lying down. “What happened? You need something?” asked Neil. “A hug” said Mini before she could contemplate. Neil kept looking at her for few seconds. Going close to her again was not a good idea but then he saw her expressions. She again looked like that scared little kitten who needed assurance that everything is alright between them. He sighed and extended his arm towards her. Mini smiled as she finally felt relaxed and slide towards him keeping her head on his shoulder and hugging him. Both of them slept like this in each other’s arms.

Mini woke up late in the morning. She looked at the clock it was already 8.00 am. She sat up straight and looked here and there. Room was empty Neil was not there. She decided to get ready for the day. She came outside and was wondering where to go and what to do when Naeem bi wished her good morning. “Good morning Naeem bi. Where is Neil?” Mini asked. “He must be in the gym area.” Replied Naeem bi as she checked her clock. “Where is that?” asked Mini again. “Oh, silly me. How would you know? I haven’t even given you the tour of the whole house. Come let me show you everything and introduce you to whole staff.” Said Naeem bi as she took Mini with her. Mini marveled at the beautiful house. It was a four storey bunglow with  lots of rooms and every facility like bar, gym, home theatre, library, garden, swimming pool, terrace garden etc. She remembered how some of her relatives were blown away by the grandeur of the bunglow on her engagement day but she never knew it was this luxurious. And to think that Neil lived here all alone since his mom remarried. She was feeling bad for him suddenly. Naeem bi introduced her to all the staff that is 5 drivers and a dozen servants. Mini greeted everyone with smile. Looking at the bar she asked Naeem bi, “Neil…is he a habitual drinker?” “No, just occasional.” Replied Naeem bi. “Any other habit which I should know?”asked Mini again. “He smokes sometimes” replied Naeem bi but when she noticed horrified expressions on Mini’s face she immediately clarified, “only when he is in stress. He says it helps in relaxing.” “A simple tea or coffee can also do that.” Mini stated her opinion. “I have tried it many times to make him understand but when does he listens to me ever? Now you are here. You try to make him understand.” Naeem bi said and smiled at Mini.

“Tell me Naeem bi, don’t you feel lonely here? And Neil what about him? I mean I also have a small family but there are always some or other relatives keep coming and going.” Said Mini as she wondered how Neil stayed there all alone. “Mera kya hai beta….Mera koi khud ka parivaar toh hai nahi main toh bachpan se Oberoi family ki sewa mein hoon. Chhoti si thi jab badi madam matlab Neil ki dadi mujhe apne sath yaha le aayi thi bas tab se yahi hoon. Us waqt ye ghar ghar lagta tha…bhara pura. Phir dheere dheere unke sab bachhe bade ho gaye apne apne kaam pe lag gaye. Koi videsh bas gaya to koi delhi se bahar. Neil ke papa ne dadaji ka business sambhala unke sath yaha rehkar. Unki shadi hui aur Neil paida hua. Neil ka sara bachpan beeta yaha par. Phir dada dadi chal base. Ek maayusi si chha gayi ghar mein. Phir Neil thoda bada hua toh uske papa chal base ek acident mein….iske aage toh tum janti hi ho.” Naeem bi completed her story. Mini felt sorry for Neil and angry at his mother for leaving him like that. “It must have been really difficult for him na to survive through everything” asked Mini as she wanted to know more. “Yes very difficult. He couldn’t accept another man in his mom’s life. He started hating her. He asked her to leave this house.” Said Naeem bi. “And she left just like that….left her son all alone?” asked Mini as she couldn’t hold it anymore. “She asked him to come with her but Neil felt that she has betrayed his dad and if he comes with her he would be betraying his dad as well. So he refused. Though she took care of the family business and all the expenses till Neil completed his education. But she didn’t return. Neil was against taking any money from her but he was just a minor then he had no choice. As soon as he completed his studies he started with a small startup. This house was all he had and he mortgage it in the bank and rest is history. He engrossed himself fully in his work and his hard work paid off. The day he paid back the dues of bank he decided to renovate this house to mark the beginning of his new life. Previously this house had old fashioned architecture whatever you are seeing today is all new as per Neil’s preferences.

“And why he is not close to his relatives?” Mini asked again as she wanted to know everything about Neil at once. “Because he has seen their double standards.When he was all alone and needed help no one was there to help him instead they wanted to usurp this house too. He was just a teenage kid and needed someone to support him but everyone wanted to escape this liability stating the fact that they don’t want to be associated with him in any way as his mom has brought disgrace to the Oberoi clan by remarrying so soon after his father’s demise. When he needed money for business no one came forward but when he became successful everyone wanted to take advantage from his name and fame. So he knows their true faces that’s why he doesn’t give them importance. “And what about….” Mini continued but Naeem bi stopped her, “Arre bas….sab kuch abhi isi waqt jaanna hai kya tumhe?” she laughed at her curiosity. “Oh, its already 9.00am. I have to check if all the preparations are done for the breakfast.” Said Naeem bi as she looked at the time. “What does he like to have for breakfast?”asked Mini as she accompanied Naeem bi to the kitchen. “Oh he is boring in that. Its either cornflakes or scrambled eggs with toast.” Replied Naeem bi.“What?” said Mini as she made faces. “Don’t worry you don’t have to eat that. I already asked your mom about your likes and dislikes. I have asked the cook to make aloo parathas for you.” Replied Naeem bi as she laughed at her expressions. “Really? That’s so sweet of you.” Replied Mini.

“Now you go and check on him. Ask him to freshen up.” Suggested Naeem bi. Mini went in the gym area. She noticed Neil was doing push ups. She kept looking at him as if enchanted. Neil was sweating a lot. Sweat droplets were all over his face making it shine in light. His shirt was clung to his body revealing the toned abs.“I didn’t know someone can look this good while sweating.” Thought Mini as she continued to drool over him. He stopped the push ups and stood up. He grabbed the water bottle and drank half of it and pour remaining half of it over his head. “F**k” uttered Mini as she kept looking at him with her mouth open as the water droplets travelled across his body. She came out of her dreamland only when he noticed her, “So you finally woke up, sleepy head.” Said Neil as he moved towards her. “Hey, I am not sleepy head ok….wo toh kal bahut der ho gayi thi sone mein isliye…..” Mini tried to defend herself but he interrupted her, “Aur der kyu ho gayi thi?” he asked to tease her. “Wo….wo…”Mini began but then remember what was the actual reason and she blushed. “Batao na….kyu ho gayi thi der?” he teased her again as he came close to her. “Just shut up and jakar naha lo.” Said Mini as she turned to go and Neil followed her to their room. He grabbed his towel  and was about to enter the bathroom when he noticed Mini was watching him, “What? Wanna join me in there?” he asked as he winked at her. Mini gasped and tried to defend herself, “I …I was just..looking….” but Neil said in between, “Oh come on now stop giving excuses. we are married now…I am all yours to stare.” Said Neil as he smirked at her and went to the bathroom leaving a blushing Mini behind.

to be continued.....

Edited by anjali0111 - 3 years ago
Anj_01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sub_94

This was really beautiful. Wedding rituals you have shown nicely. 👍🏼

thanks🤗

Mineil_Fan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Super Hot .... Super Duper Hot...... I loved the teasing part a lot.

I love how Neil keeps on asking her to stop talking to herself and Mini blushes and utters F word ...

Mujhe pata hai ab Mai jo bolugi uske liye Meri ragging hogi ... but yaar woh Whole  thigh to Mini asking him to stop  wala part me I was blushing (phasne wali hu mai)

Anj_01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hannie_Fan

Super Hot .... Super Duper Hot...... I loved the teasing part a lot.

I love how Neil keeps on asking her to stop talking to herself and Mini blushes and utters F word ...

Mujhe pata hai ab Mai jo bolugi uske liye Meri ragging hogi ... but yaar woh Whole  thigh to Mini asking him to stop  wala part me I was blushing (phasne wali hu mai)

Phasne wali ho nahi phas chuki ho🤣🤣🤣

Thanks

Glad you liked it

Mini talking to herself and uttering f word every time are small mannerisms of her characters....jaankar khushi hui ki sabko pasand aa raha hai

And kyunki tum itna sharma rahi ho.....one spoiler for you.....avoid reading next update you may faint🤣🤣😉☺️😈

Mineil_Fan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjali0111

Phasne wali ho nahi phas chuki ho🤣🤣🤣

Thanks

Glad you liked it

Mini talking to herself and uttering f word every time are small mannerisms of her characters....jaankar khushi hui ki sabko pasand aa raha hai

And kyunki tum itna sharma rahi ho.....one spoiler for you.....avoid reading next update you may faint🤣🤣😉☺️😈

Blush karu na karu mera Tharkiness kahi nahi jaa raha .... Mai Tharki thi ,hu and Mai tharki rahugi....Mai toh read karugi