Yeh Jaadu Hai Jinn Ka!

RoshAn Rewind: My top moments!

Mannmohanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Since we don't have any new episodes, I would like to revisit the underrated yet one of the best scenes of the show. So here are mine-

#3: The scene where Aman puts Roshni behind the bars to protect her and prevent her from entering the Kala Jungle during Taaron ki baarish raat is so touching ❤️

The way they separate and the way he promises to return! Uhhhffff☺️

I remember watching this one thrice <3

#2: My next all time favorite is the library scene of theirs, when they meet for the first time, face to face. Roshni's tum bass tum offfoo! still has my heart ❤️

#1: The most seemingly insignificant but the most gorgeous moment has to be the one when Roshni regains her memory and she walks upto him and throws cute small punches at Aman so so lovingly ☺️☺️☺️

The way he just smiles in return. Aaye haaye! I was laattooo on this for quite sometime!

What are your all time favs?

- Mahi.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gaurimisha thumbnail

Now that you said these three,let me watch again and come back😆..I guess it's dificult for me to chose now since I'm rewatching ..with mostly books and yjhjk, Sarabhai..I'll post my fav soon

vscpyrek thumbnail

My fav scenes

#3 the way aman saved roshni by using sword the vfx and the scenes are awesome

#2 during night time in kala jungle aman and roshni lockedup in circle and aman collecting water drops that scene is serene

#1 flying car scene, srk enacting scenes, library scene,  all knok jok scenes

AnandhiSelva thumbnail

Yes I like that behind the bars scene. The way he says maine aankhein bandh karne keliya kaha senorita badi karne keliyae nahi its very very romantic

Mannmohanaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnandhiSelva

Yes I like that behind the bars scene. The way he says maine aankhein bandh karne keliya kaha senorita badi karne keliyae nahi its very very romantic

Yeahhh! One of the best SRK scenes too.

Such a classic one. <3

Mannmohanaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: vscpyrek

My fav scenes

#3 the way aman saved roshni by using sword the vfx and the scenes are awesome

#2 during night time in kala jungle aman and roshni lockedup in circle and aman collecting water drops that scene is serene

#1 flying car scene, srk enacting scenes, library scene,  all knok jok scenes

Oh yeah! That's such a sweet scene ❤️

They ace the nokjhoks😎

AnandhiSelva thumbnail

One more scene on suhag raat.  Roshini will say oh tho aaj .... with all smile and widened eyes and Aman will say oh aaj with shy and smile looking down omg .... so sweet

Also that kaali peeli song scene when Roshini was under kabirs control 

Edited by AnandhiSelva - 4 years ago
Mannmohanaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnandhiSelva

One more scene on suhag raat.  Roshini will say oh tho aaj .... with all smile and widened eyes and Aman will say oh aaj with shy and smile looking down omg .... so sweet

Also that kaali peeli song scene when Roshini was under kabirs control 

Yesss! That song sequence is undoubtedly one of my FAVS. Thanks for reminding me!

Cuteness and sweetness to infinity!❤️

Also, the Humari Adhuri Kahani separation sequence ☺️

The finest separation I've ever seen!

minu_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

That senorita dialogue I hadn't seen before. Saw now.. very nicely done 

I also like this scene where after roshni return she goes to her house with mirror and when he comes out.. with  baazigar on his shoulder .. aman talks to.bàzigar.. zindagi ne ek aur mauka diya hai baazigar... vikram's voice here.. uff..   the lighting in the scene.. visual is just very soothing

Edited by minu_8 - 4 years ago
gaurimisha thumbnail

I love their Switzerland scenes❤️☺️