MaNan Os | Annoying Mr. Malhotra

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

"Manik Malhotra!" Nandini shouted at the top of her voice. She stared at her empty closet drawer angrily. This man always knew how to get on her nerves.

"What happened sweetheart?" He asked, oh so innocently that she wanted to punch him straight on his face.

"Where are my undergarments?" Nandini asked folding her hand as she stood in her pink bathrobe.

"What sort of question is that Nandu?" He rolled his eyes passing by her to reach his wardrobe. He pulled out a shirt and then a pair of matching trousers placing it on the bed.

"Mr. Malhotra, Stop this. I need to get ready for college." Nandini spoke her tone getting colder and words crisp.

Manik smirked, walking towards her. "Say a sorry, first."

"I won't say a sorry. Because I am not sorry. And you better not waste my time cause otherwise you will be the one who is sorry."

"You lied, Nandini. You don't tell your husband that you went out on a date with this guy who crushes over you." He snarled.

"It was a joke. You need to learn to understand jokes, Mr. Malhotra. Not react by saying things like - You are not going to college." She scowled.

"You, sweetheart, always get on my nerves. You're the one who has to apologize." He smiled tilting his head much to her annoyance.

"You wish Mister. Now tell me, where my undergarments are!" She hissed narrowing her eyes at him.

He scoffed, " you wish sweetheart!" Blowing a kiss in the air he turned to get dressed for office. Nandini huffed in anger. She walked over to him and snatched his shirt. She quickly pulled apart two buttons.

"What the hell Nandu? Behave!" He scolded enraged at what she did.

"You wish. Last time I am asking you in a civilized way, where are my undergarments?"

"They are all wet drying outside. Try your luck to dry them." He gave her a devilish smile. "Or even better where wet inners today." He whispered over her face. If she was stubborn he wasn't less. Nandini stared at him angrily. She wouldn't let him get away. Not so easy. No way!

She stood thoughtfully looking at him pull out another shirt she smirked as an idea hit her. She walked over to him, and held his forearm causing him to turn around. "What!" He exclaimed rudely.

"I love you." She smirked, pulling away the towel that was around his waist. Getting on her toes, she latched her arms around his neck and kissed his lips. Not too deep, but just wet enough for him to lose his mind. Her hands moved over his torso. She broke apart purposefully taking long, deep audible breaths. He was clearly shocked. He wondered what turned her on.

She was nibbling at his neck. Her fingers raking through his hair tugging at them. Manik dropped the shirt that was in his hand and snaked his arms around her. He pushed her over the bed, untying the knot of her robe's rope. She quickly rolled over him and bit him harder, this time on his cheek.

"Nandini, " He growled. She quickly sulked where she bit him. She stared at the blemish, her perfect hickey for Mr.Annoying husband. She got off him quickly, and tied the rope of her bathrobe. 

"Good luck with that hickey right over your face," saying that she dashed out of the room to her sister's room. In hope that jer sister had a few new undergarments stored in her cupboard.

Manik shouted her name punching the pillow. He walked to the mirror and saw what his wife had done. Freaking annoying wife! How was he supposed to appear at the board meeting with a love bite on his face. He hissed in anger. "Let her come back, tonight." He would show her how to give a hickey! Saying that he proceeded to call his secretary to postpone the freaking board meeting and tell him he would work from home today.

♤____________♡___________ ♤

Hope you enjoyed it!

Here's the link to the wattpad book where I will be posting more One Shots on them.

Link : 

Tender Passion

Hope to hear from the readers.

-Anami!♡