Asim-Himanshi vs Sidnaaz music video

Posted: 4 years ago

I personally loved Neha kakkar song and Asim-Himanshi’ cute chemistry in the music video that looked colorful and fresh.

sidnaaz paled chemistry with Sid looking really old and Sana tired did not win me over like Asim-Himanshi’ music video did. Plus sudnaaz music video was dull and lifeless and colourless.

Just my perspective.

Edited by sun2011 - 4 years ago

Don't want to make any comparisons between the two videos or the songs for that matter.

Kalla Sohna nai is a light hearted song about a disgruntled girl friend and her self absorbed boy friend.

Bhula dunga seems like a heavy song about memories.

Videos - both the videos have quite a few flaws in conceptualisation to execution.

Bhula dunga focuses entirely on Shukla and his perception of the girl.Shukla was okay with expressions but that lip sync was bad.Because of the lip sync it looked like he was singing the song. The voice didn't suit him at all. Chemistry between Shukla and Sana didn't look loverly at all. It looked like he was remembering a person he was fond of or a puppy he had rather than a girl he loved.

Asim and Himanshi video had been done using comedy. This comedy is like Chaplinesque type picturisation. It was very ambitious of the makers and the pair to attempt this kind of comedy.They don't have enough experience with this kind of comedy.Only Sreedevi and Kamalhasan come to my mind when it comes to who can pull off such kind of comedy.

I think Himanshi came off better than Sana.HK was able to bring out the mood of the lyrics with her performance. Asim tried his hand at comedy. He has a log way to go.

Sana looked more like a puppy doing all those cuddles.

Shukla was good except for the lip sync part.

Sana wala toh poora dekha bhi nahi gaya ...ekdum bakwaas aisa lag raha tha BB ka repeat telecast chal raha ho jaise...

Asim wala was quite bearable

Originally posted by Chingaari

Sana wala toh poora dekha bhi nahi gaya ...ekdum bakwaas aisa lag raha tha BB ka repeat telecast chal raha ho jaise...

Asim wala was quite bearable

inka music video bhi 'for mature audience only' tha? 😆

I didn't like the post BB work of any contestant, as of yet. 😆

I felt Himanshi’s song is quite catchy and gives you an ear worm pretty easily. Asim can’t act though. 

Haven’t seen all of Sidnaaz video but seemed boring. Also Shehnaaz is lip filler is very distracting these days. I found her quite pretty before the filler. 

Video wise.......I found neither great. It was okayish only since it basically lacked any coherent storyline. Shukla's video I didn't get why dey couldn't show why the girl left and came back again.....and Asimanshi video didn't go for a story and Asim needs to learn acting.

As for the songs.....to be honest I am not a fan of either of the singer's but when I had heard Darshan's few seconds clipping of the song ....I did find it gud.....but when I heard the whole song......it failed to make an impression or even create that ringing in my ears neither did the lyrics catch up.

Surprisingly Neha kakkar's song made me hum it for some tym....it was catchy and Neha did a gud job der . 

But end of the day neither song is on my playlist and o didn't watch the either of those mvs on repeat.

Both the videos were utter crap 🤣 so were the acting & chemistry of respective pairs. None from this season has done any impressive work so far post BB. 

Posted: 3 years ago

Personally I found sidnaaz song quite dull. Sid phir bhi achi acting kar rha tha, but Sana kafi struggle karti dikhi 😛also  I didn't watch it completely. Beech mein hi band kar diya. But asimanshi wala refreshing tha. Cute nokjhok chemistry zyada achi lagti hai dekhne mein. 

Posted: 3 years ago

honestly for me what shined for me for both asimanshi and sidnaaz video were the singers.

In both the music videos I liked the singer's voice and also the song the most which is one of the important things in a music video.

Coming to the video:

For Asimanshi, since that released first:

I felt Himanshi did overacting, she kinda looked cute but it was quite evident she was overacting, and those who watched BB won't be able to relate with her at all. Coming to Asim, for the first half he was merely being Asim and playing himself so those who never saw BB may think either this guy overacts or doesnt know how to act, for second half he did  behave like an actor, he was good. 

Asimanshi chemistry I couldnt connect much in BB, but here I could see a bit of chemistry at least.

For Sidnaaz one:

Not that bad, but surprisingly for me I liked Shehnaz's acting more than Siddarth in this video. Siddharth was alright but Shehnaz was better than him in this music video. For Sidnaaz fans it's a treat, but since I m not a Sidnaaz shipper I still could not connect to them like I still dont find much chemistry between them.

Since Asim is my fav and I like him a lot, I will choose Asimanshi's video  definately ❤️ but both videos were close, I would have choosen Sidnaaz's video if I was a Sidnaaz fan 😂

Edited by MaiBhiAsimKiGF - 3 years ago