MayRa OS- Meant To Be

Posted: 4 years ago

It is my version of continuation to NamuVyas FF

It had been six months since Rudra got to know the whole truth about his family and Manvi. He full filled his wedding vows by bringing the perpetrators to justice and remarried Maya, this time following all the rituals.
Maya also works in RuAn but comes home before Rudra

Please read and share your views
PS- This is one of my old stories originally written on some other couple. I have made some modifications to make it suitable for MayRa

Rudra entered the house and looked for his beloved wife who would always be there to welcome him whenever he returned after work

"May be she is still angry on me" he thought as he remembered the small argument which they had this morning.

_____

"No! I am not going to invite that Khanna to our launch party" Rudra said sternly

"But why Rudra? You know he is a big investor in RuAn publications" Maya reasoned

"Because I don't like the way he looks at you!" He trailed his hand to her waist, gently pulling her into him, so as to hide her face in his chest, He then glided his fingers through her hair softly, looking down at her.

Maya shook her head and rolled her eyes. Her husband has always been like this- possessive and apprehensive.

She slapped his chest with both hands Oh...Come on Rudra!!Tum ho na mere saath, kuch nahi hoga mujhe.I don't want anymore discussion on this topic and....
Before she could complete, she was suddenly interrupted by the sharp ringing of her phone.

She came out of his grip and answered the call, "Hello...Yeah speaking...Okay, I'll be there in fifteen minutes"

"Rudra, I need to go.Kuch zaroori kaam agaya hai. I will be back soon" she said, walking towards the door

"Arre!! Par jaa kaha rahi ho? Kuch to bata ke jaao" Rudra shouted but she was already gone

________

"Victor!!" he called out to his house help

"Ji Sahab?"

"Maya kaha hai?Kahi dikhai nahi de rahi"

'Wo to apne room me hai. Kareeb ek ghanta pehle unhone mujhse bola tha ki wo sone ja rahi hai"

"Sone chali gai??Wo to Kabhi aisa Nahi karti,wo to humesha mere sath dinner karke hi soti hai. Itni chhoti si baat pe itna gussa...don't know why she has become a little short tempered since last few days" he said making his way to their bedroom

He was about open the bedroom door when his eyes fell on the piece of paper stuck on the knob. He grabbed the note and started reading it....

Daddy, I am sorry...Mama is tired and moody lately. It's probably a little bit my fault.Even though right now I'm only the size of a poppy seed, Mama uses a lot of energy to help me grow.
Please don't wake her up, just let her get some sleep.

With love,
Baby #1

His lips broke into a wide smile and happy tears started flowing from his eyes.He couldn't believe his eyes, was this a dream?.... he thought.
With the note in his hand,he opened the door slightly and peeped in...there she was, clad in a gorgeous purple coloured chiffon saree, looking breathtakingly beautiful

Congratulations,Daddy to be' she said with a huge grin plastered on her face

He quickly strode across the room and engulfed her in a bear hug.She yielded to the warm, strong hug, her frame molding against his 'Maya, ye sach hai Na?Koi Sapna to Nahi?' he whispered against her neck

Maya freed herself from the hug, holding his hands she made him sit on the bed and joined their hands firmly indicating the strength of their bond through this gesture and nodded in affirmation

"Oh my God Maya!, you are carrying the symbol of our love. I can't express how happy I am!" He said smiling through his tears

"How far are you?"He asked cupping her face affectionately
"One month" she nuzzled the hand cupping her cheek

"When did you get to know?"

"Subah jo phone call aaya tha na...that was from the hospital. They called me to collect my pregnancy report. I wasn't sure myself that's why I didn't tell you anything about the test. Rudra you know what...maine Rishi ke saath jo kuch bhi kiya uske liye mai khud ko kabhi maaf nahi kar paungi...jo dard tumne meri wajah se saha use mai mita to nahi sakti...lekin ye baccha...humara apna khoon...shayad tumhari takleef....tumhara dard kuch kam kar sake"
Pain streaked through her, the kind of pain with no physical source.
"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry," she sobbed uncontrollably, her emotions from the past events breaking free.

When she started to cry, Rudra scooted close to her and took her gently in his arms "Shhh..." he consoled as he rocked her

"Maya, humne kya decide kiya tha. Hum past ke baare me koi baat nahi karenge. I have experienced myself what hatred can do to people's sense of right and wrong" He said as he remembered the day when he was about to lose Maya the same way he lost his brother because he was blinded with hate.

"You know na, I have forgiven you long back. You are all that I have now. You have suffered a lot due to my da.... Mrityunjay Roy.. A look of pure hatred flashed across his face."Promise me Maya, you will not dwell on the past anymore."

"I promise" she said

'Thank you so much Maya...I love you a lot' he said soothingly as her sobs quieted, tracing her lips with his thumb.His right hand slipped down the smooth curve of her sides to rest on her waist as he drew her closer. Soon his warm lips met hers and she responded ardently, surrendering to the passion he always managed to arouse.

The next two months were really tough for both Rudra and Maya. Maya was on a break from RuAn publications and was tired with her morning sickness and nausea.
On the other side Rudra was working till late night so that he could take break from his office works when their baby would be born.

Rudra's sleep was broken by the sounds of his wife throwing up. He switched on the table lamp and glanced at the clock...4 am...
Rubbing his eyes, trying to wipe away the sleep, he went inside the kitchen
and came back with a glass of lemon water only to find his wife sitting on her side of the bed.

"Here,take this...you will feel better" he said holding the glass in front of her.

Thanking him she took the glass from his hand "Sorry Rudra..meri wajah se tumhari neend disturb hui" she said feeling guilty.

"Aisa kuch bhi nahi hai, chalo ab jaldi se Ise pee lo aur so jao"
After making sure that she finished the whole thing, he pulled the comforter over them and drifted back to sleep

Maya felt ticklish as the doctor applied the cold gel on her belly and moved the transducer around it. the monitor showed the picture of a tiny baby
Rudra and Maya were ecstatic seeing their baby for the first time and were excitingly listening to the doctor when she was explaining them the body parts of their baby.

Suddenly her thoughts went back to that dreadful day when she lost her baby 11 years back.

"Rudra" she called out to him.

He could sense the fear in her voice, he became concerned and quickly went and sit beside her. He held her hands in his and said "What happened Maya?Why are you sounding so tensed?"

"Rudra mai aaj bhi wo din nahi bhool pai jab maine apna baccha khoya tha...I am scared Rudra....itni mushkil ke baad humari life me khushiya aai hai mai ise khona nahi chahti Rudra...agar is baar mere bacche ko kuch bhi hua to mai bardasht nahi kar paungi. She said crying her heart out letting her fear evident in front her better half

Don't cry Maya, it's not good for you and our baby. Stay positive and everything will be positive. Nothing will happen to our baby. He or she is safe and sound and will be playing in our arms very soon. Samajh gai Na tum? He said trying to make her cope up with her fear

"You sure?" She asked wiping her tears

"100 percent" he said and placed a kiss on her forehead making her smile

Maya hovered over Rudra's sleeping form, debating whether it would be the right thing to wake him up or not, having finally taken the decision, she nudged him awake.

He woke up completely startled "Huh, wha..t happ...ened?.. Labor pain start..ed?.. Let's go to the hospital" he mumbled incoherently

"It's only the fifth month, Rudra" she said bringing him back to reality

"Oh, Accha...phir mai so jaata hun" he said as he proceeded to lay down

"Rudra, utho na please, dekho na baby ko choco lava cake khaane ka man kar raha hai" she said with a cute pout, caressing her slightly bulged stomach

He switched on the bedside light and glanced at the clock, his eyes drooping with sleep 'Maya, is waqt raat ke 2:30 baje hai, is waqt to saare shops band ho gaye honge. Mai kal subah tumhare liye choco lava cake le aaunga" He said and pulled the comforter over himself and went back to sleep again.

She removed the comforter and threw it on the floor "Nahi, Nahi! mujhe abhi khaana hai. Tum mere aur baby ke liye itna nahi kar sakte?" She said sounding upset

"Okay,okay mai jaake dekhta Hun ki kaun si shop khuli hai"He said in a defeated tone

"Nahi,Mujhe bhi tumhare Saath chalna hai. Kitne din ho gaye hum long drive par nahi gaye tum do minute ruko mai taiyaar hokar aati Hun."

She came outside wearing a maroon tunic which hugged her body enhancing her curves.

"Damn she will be the death of me one day" thought Rudra as she approached him

They both sat inside the car and after driving for good one and a half hour he luckily found a bakery which was open at this odd hour.

He got down and told her to stay inside the car. He bought two choco lava cakes and lifted her in his arms and made her sit on the bonnet and gave her the cake.
She savoured the cake like she was hungry all day long and her moans were making it difficult for Rudra to concentrate on his share of cake. He wanted to kiss those lips covered with chocolate so badly.

He was looking at her with desire filled eyes,she looked up and saw the passion in his eyes. Understanding his needs she thought to have some fun she continued eating and when she was finished with the task, she licked her lips seductively.

This was enough for Rudra to loose his control,he pulled her towards him and placed his fingers under her chin a and Brought her lips close to his, for a passionate kiss, she wrapped her hands around his neck and they got lost in each other. They broke the kiss after some moments, when their lungs screamed for oxygen.

"I must admit, the chocolate tasted way more sweeter this way" He said in a husky voice making her blush a deep shade of red

She quickly ran inside the car and he chuckled at her shyness.

The car halted in front of their bungalow"chalo Maya, let's get down, we are home." He said as he unbuckled his seat belt.
On getting no response from her, he looked up and found his wife asleep with a beautiful smile adorning her face.

He didn't have the heart to wake up his sleeping beauty, so he lifted her in his arms and carried her to their bed. He laid her down on the bed and covered her with the comforter. He placed a soft kiss on her forehead, making sure not to wake her up and went to sleep.

It was week 18, Maya sat in front the mirror, applying lotion on her body and Rudra was busy with his laptop.
"Rudra, come fast!"she exclaimed suddenly
He got tensed and rushed towards her " kya hua Maya, tum chillai kyu?" He asked concerned about his wife and baby's safety

She said nothing, taking his hand she placed his palm on her belly.
He could feel light kicks. He looked into her eyes for confirmation and she nodded her head' with tears flowing from her eyes.
He too started crying in happiness and bent down, placing his ear on her baby bump he started talking to their unborn child...."Hey there, baby. I am Your Daddy.You'll learn a lot about me once you come out of your momma's body. I haven't seen you yet, but I'm already in love with you because you exist.
Nothing will be better than being your Father. I mean, nothing. I promise you that I will always be there for you. I will love you and cheer you on and hold your hand whenever things get a little scary. I'll teach you things, and what I don't know we'll learn together. And when it's time to let go and have you do your thing, leave your mark on this world, I'll be right here too.
You are our miracle, our star, and we will love you always. Thank you for changing our lives, we will do our best to give you the chance to live your very best one."

It was the first week of her third trimester, Rudra entered their room only to find a huge pile of clothes on the bed

"Yeh kamre ka kya haal bana rakha hai Maya tumne?Tum to aisi nahi thi, tumhe to saaf safai Se itna pyaar tha. Tum itni badal kaise gai?" He Joked but unfortunately, he didn't have any idea how much furious his wife was.

"Han Han ab to mai tumko badli badli lagungi hi. Mai moti Jo ho gai hun. Ab mai tumhari wo attractive, hour glass figure wali Maya nahi rahi Na,my curves are lost.You don't love me anymore."
"Mere saare kapde bhi chhote ho gaye hai, kuch fit nahi araha.

These days her pregnancy hormones were making her mood swings more and more dangerous. sometimes she would be laughing without any proper reason and sometimes gets emotional on small things

He went behind her, slowly placing his hand in front her, he pulled her into a hug "Aisa kuch nahi hai jaan,you are not fat. It's just that our baby is growing inside you. Aur Kapdo ki chinta mat karo, I will buy you maternity clothes .And who said that I don't love you?Ab to mai tumse double pyaar karta Hun kyuki tum ab sirf meri wife nahi balki mere hone wale bacche ki Ma bhi ho."

"Sacchi??" She said with a pout

"Mucchi my sanki" He replied and pecked her cheek.

Maya sat on the bed, reading a book. Rudra was in the office and she was fed up of the fact that she had to be on bed rest 24×7...damn that doctor....she had adviced her to take ample rest, as her due date was very close.

Suddenly she felt her water break, an intense pain radiated through her stomach and lower back.
She understood that the time has arrived.

She screamed in pain. Aditi, Maya's caretaker came rushing to her room.
She called the ambulance as she ran her hands on Maya's forehead, assuring her that everything will be fine and tried to divert her attention from the pain.

She then called Rudra and informed him about the happenings.

As soon as he received the news, Rudra quickly drove towards the hospital like a mad man

He reached the hospital and found everyone there "Aditi where's Maya? Wo theek to hai na? He asked in one breath

"Relax Mr. Roy.Maya is absolutely fine. Labour pain me hai. Doctor ne bola hai ki within few hours she will deliver your baby." Aditi replied

"Am I allowed to go inside?" He asked the nurse who was going inside the labour room

"Yes of course, Mr. Roy" she replied with a smile

Rudra entered the room only to find his wife withering in pain. He was feeling guilty that because of him she was going through so much pain.
He came forward and held her hands

After a good 5 hours of going through immense pain she delivered their baby girl into the world.

Her first cry was like music to their ears. The doctor sent the baby for cleaning up.
She was brought back wrapped in a pink blanket.

Rudra took her in his eager arms " Look Maya, you did it. She is here,all healthy and gorgeous.

Maya smiled through her tears and took their daughter in her arms, who was wailing to be fed. She kissed her forehead and proceeded to satisfy the little Diva's hunger.

"Rudra,I am sorry. In nine months me maine tumhe bahut tang kiya na?.Thank you for putting up with me and all the crazy things I did."She said as the baby continued to fill her stomach

"Maya, kyu baccho jaisi baatein kar rahi ho. Wo to mera farz tha and that pain is nothing in front what a mother has to endure during childbirth. Thanks to mujhe tumhe kehna chahiye itni beautiful daughter mujhe dene ke liye."

He took the baby in his arms who was sleeping after having her tummy stuffed with milk, and said "Maya, meet Misha Roy."

"So Mrs Roy, do you like the name?"

"I love it Rudra and I guess Misha also likes it." She said pointing at Misha, who was trying to hold her father's nose with her tiny hands

He smiled and a mischievous idea crossed his mind. He bent down and whispered something into Maya's ear.
Her eyes went wide, and she sat there with her mouth agape, staring at her husband for few seconds.....
"Mr. RUDRA ROY!!!You are shameless. I just gave birth to a baby and you are already planning the next!" she said aghast at his unreasonable demand

"Just joking my love, just joking" he said giving her a quick peck on the lips.

_______x________

THE END

Edited by Devakshilover - 4 years ago

This is so beautiful and I can literally imagine MayRa like this❤️ You've weaved this story so beautifully. MayRa's love is pure and eternal❤️

Kaash show mein bhi humhe aise story dekhne ko milta😭

Awww its so so beautiful, just loved it. ❤️You're a wonderful writer 👏

I always wished MayRa have this kind of a proper end than simply one day the story ends. The show cannot have a better end than this.

CVs please see this. We need such scenes.

Originally posted by pranurosid

This is so beautiful and I can literally imagine MayRa like this❤️ You've weaved this story so beautifully. MayRa's love is pure and eternal❤️

Kaash show mein bhi humhe aise story dekhne ko milta😭

We were ditched by the channel during my previous show too

That's why I have no faith left on the CVs

Thank You so much dear

I am glad you liked it and didn't find it crap

This is so beautiful... 👏 👏

You have weaved the story really wonderfully... Everything is so beautifully written and portrayed.

MayRa are indeed love... Their love is so pure... ❤️

You are really an amazing writer. 👏

I wish we got something like this in the show too... 

Loved reading it... ❤️

Waiting for more such wonderful works from you... 😊

awe what beautiful OS

rudra got to know abt his parents & punished them fr what they did to maya👏

mayra got remarried & really happy❤️

wow maya got pregnant & mayra was so happy😃

poor maya still felt guilty & also scared to lose her baby once again🥺

glad rudra is with her🤗

loll maya's mood swing & rudra handling her🤣

finally mayra got their baby girl

wow rudra name her misha❤️

awe rudra is so naughty😉

hope u will write more on mayra🤗

So beautiful

Absolute dream end rather happy ever after for Mayra❤️ Loved it. Please wrote more🤗

Originally posted by -Ayushi-

Awww its so so beautiful, just loved it. ❤️You're a wonderful writer 👏

I always wished MayRa have this kind of a proper end than simply one day the story ends. The show cannot have a better end than this.

CVs please see this. We need such scenes.

Thank You so much dear❤️

I am glad that you liked it🤗

I also want to see MayRa's baby and their cute moments during Maya's pregnancy

But I am not sure if CVs will give us that or not

So tab tak ke liye imagination se hi kaam chalana padega

Very beautiful written and so many simple yet emotinal moments!!! 👍🏼❤️

Wish we could see this in the show as well...I was almost imagining their while I was reading this

Originally posted by Nikki_srk

This is so beautiful... 👏 👏

You have weaved the story really wonderfully... Everything is so beautifully written and portrayed.

MayRa are indeed love... Their love is so pure... ❤️

You are really an amazing writer. 👏

I wish we got something like this in the show too... 

Loved reading it... ❤️

Waiting for more such wonderful works from you... 😊

Thank You so much for the appreciation dear🤗

Means a lot to me❤️

I also want to see such happy MayRa scenes in the show but the chances are very low

Will try to come up with more if in the future the ongoing plot interests me