Barrister Babu

Pranali should have been elder Bondita|DT Note on Pg 4|

Posted: 4 years ago

She's doing a very good job but I think she would have rocked as Bondita. Her chemistry with Pravisht is already liked by people.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

paytonlee123 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I feel that too. It's a shame she has to play such a negative character. I like her smile and she is very pretty.

Whoever becomes elder bondita, she has got big shoes to fill. Aura is such a great little actress.

shadow18 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: paytonlee123

I feel that too. It's a shame she has to play such a negative character. I like her smile and she is very pretty.

Whoever becomes elder bondita, she has got big shoes to fill. Aura is such a great little actress.

Even so with the Anirudh's character, people have already adored them so much that it gonna be very much tough for the creators to choose the actors for the post leap story

paytonlee123 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shadow18

Even so with the Anirudh's character, people have already adored them so much that it gonna be very much tough for the creators to choose the actors for the post leap story

I'm hoping they keep the actor who is playing anirudh thats why I didn't say anything abt him. I know fans are divided in this. whetehr to keep him or not but im hoping that they dont replace him.

I'm hoping they keep the actor who is playing anirudh thats why I didn't say anything abt him. I know fans are divided in this. whetehr to keep him or not but im hoping that they dont replace him.

Pravisht is amazing Aniruddh, I don't want him to be replaced but then they will have to bring someone like pranali for him. I am so sad she can not be boni. Her face is perfect for Boni's character. And her chemistry also looks good with pravisht. Too bad she is playing mini.

Sujz thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I kind of oppose it. I don't think she would make a good elder Bondita and considering SSP's casting talent they would have noted it really and did the necessary while casting for Mini.

For Bondita I feel someone more bubblier and a bit more strong acting would be preferable. 

~Just my opinion😊~

nancy56 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sujz

I kind of oppose it. I don't think she would make a good elder Bondita and considering SSP's casting talent they would have noted it really and did the necessary while casting for Mini.

For Bondita I feel someone more bubblier and a bit more strong acting would be preferable. 

~Just my opinion😊~

I second your opinion dear. I have seen much more chemistry than this between actors. Its sizzling. Here - it's just good faces according to me, obviously, character plays a big role. But i will like someone naturally more beautiful for Bondita- a bit chubby and somebody who doesn't need make-up to look the character.
Pranali is gorgeous- but still, sorry if somebody finds this offensive. 

Sujz thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: nancy56

I second your opinion dear. I have seen much more chemistry than this between actors. Its sizzling. Here - it's just good faces according to me, obviously, character plays a big role. But i will like someone naturally more beautiful for Bondita- a bit chubby and somebody who doesn't need make-up to look the character.
Pranali is gorgeous- but still, sorry if somebody finds this offensive. 

Yeah.

Yes Pranali-Pravisht have good chemistry but I don't think it is enough for Ani-Boni who will be literally growing up together. And I feel a certain amount of uncomfort and weirdness once they come onscreen together. They would need a bit more natural and yea as you said sizzling. And pranali is so beautiful, but she has that rich household kind off look and that perfect figure and looks. But Boni should be someone who looks more Indian and yea, bubbly and natural. 

Pranali is perfect as Saudamini, and if we hate the character it is because of her acting but I don't think she has that much caliber to portray Bondita from what I have seen from her works as a protagonist.

~Just my opinion.~ 😊

Edited by Sujz - 4 years ago
bhshre95 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5

I don't think she would have suited elder bondita. And frankly I don't see that much of chemistry between ani and saudamini. Maybe it's due to Mimi's character but still they kind of lack chemistry according to me. But I like pranali as mini, due to her we are hating mini so much , so she is doing a good job.

Aurra is wonderful as bondita and she is a new face too. So I am expecting they may bring a new face for elder bondita. Till now they have done an amazing job at casting so I guess we will not be disappointed with elder bondita too. In any case I don't think pranali could have pulled off bondita's character.

shadow18 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Yeah... We all really want it. But we can't deny the fact that pravisht is too young to play the mature Anirudh. I mean, if the story takes minimum of 10 years leap, then even as per the story, Anirudh's age will be 30,so that's quite big age for him,and it's not just about the acting, but also about the physique, personality and pravisht is too young for that. 

So we all have to prepare ourselves for that change.