Need one help plz. Name of episode

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

Hey people

I am not sure how many people are active now here but I desperately need one help. I saw a clip on YouTube which had title "Abhijit last case".

In that they showed, Abhijit , Daya, Purvi and one more officer are waiting for smugglers on a bridge. At that time, Abhijit gets a call where he gets info that his transfer request is approved and Daya is shocked. He doesn't say anything. Shreya asks Daya to go and talk over and he feels it's pointless.

Plssss help!!

Posted: 3 years ago

Hi ,

Can anyone tell me the name of the episode in which daya sir tries to decipher a code to stop the bomb from exploding and salukhe sir and abhijeet also try to help him it was kind of musical code  or something and says to Abhijeet am I a musician while deciphering a code or something  this scene was near a hill or something ? Daya sir enters the code which kind of a musical tune and later the bomb defuses.can you please help me i dont rember the name of episode and i guess it was after shreya left cid

Please help me

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by nisha2515

Hey people

I am not sure how many people are active now here but I desperately need one help. I saw a clip on YouTube which had title "Abhijit last case".

In that they showed, Abhijit , Daya, Purvi and one more officer are waiting for smugglers on a bridge. At that time, Abhijit gets a call where he gets info that his transfer request is approved and Daya is shocked. He doesn't say anything. Shreya asks Daya to go and talk over and he feels it's pointless.

Plssss help!!

I guess you talking about the episode of “Azaadi ki jung”

There two parts.. episode no 1115 and 1116.