Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Shah Rukh Khan's Disgusting Possessiveness that shocked everyone...

stranger.67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Gauri Khan's Revelation about Shah Rukh Khan's Disgusting Possessiveness that Shocked Everyone

Flashback Friday: When Gauri Khan Revealed How Disgustingly Possessive was Shah Rukh Khan...

March 27, 2020 1:07 AM

Priyanka ChauhanView

Courtesy : YouTube

Shah Rukh Khan and Gauri Khan's love story is not less than a Bollywood movie. Married for 28 years now, the pair is one of B-town's most adorable couples without any doubt. They never get tired of talking praises about each other in their interviews and social media posts. The secure relationship that they share has been evident in all their outings. And also people close to them always speak of their strong bond.

While we have always heard stories about the two painting the town red, it wasn't always a smooth road for SRK and Gauri. Just like any couple, they too had their share of ups and downs and at times faced difficulties in their relationships.

In Flashback Friday today, we stumbled upon a story revealing how possessive was King Khan at towards the love of life.

On the chat show Rendezvous With Simi Garewal, back in 1997, Gauri opened about SRK's possessiveness during their courtship period. She had revealed that Shah Rukh Khan was ‘disgustingly possessive’, to the extent that he wouldn’t let her wear a white shirt, thinking that it was transparent.

Courtesy : ZeeNews

She said,

It was possessiveness. It has turned to protectiveness. He was disgustingly possessive, he was sick. He wouldn’t let me wear a white shirt because he thought that it was transparent. It was a kink in the mind, I think.

Shah Rukh himself agreed and explained his side, saying that it stemmed from lack of ownership, and felt like he had to control and while doing so, he had become very cheap.

Shah Rukh said,

I knew her but nobody knew that I knew her, so there was this whole feeling of lack of ownership. Whether it’s a man or a woman, I think both of them want to have it. So one just felt like, somehow to control, and I had become very cheap.

Gauri Khan then mentioned how she dealt with this situation and Shah Rukh Khan’s extreme possessiveness.

She said,

I kicked him and left him for very long. He had to learn because I said, ‘Okay, bye. Otherwise you will never see me again.'

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

simrata thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Yes he used to be very possessive about Gauri infact early 90s everyone complain that he keeps on calling Gauri every hour during shoots and at that time Mobile was not there

maha15 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

oh wow is this the new pic of SRK without makeup??

stranger.67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

This content was originally posted by: maha15

oh wow is this the new pic of SRK without makeup??

He looks double of his age 

This content was originally posted by: -sim-

Yes he used to be very possessive about Gauri infact early 90s everyone complain that he keeps on calling Gauri every hour during shoots and at that time Mobile was not there

was Darr loosely based on his real life unhealthy obsession ?

😕

simrata thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

This content was originally posted by: taniya.91

was Darr loosely based on his real life unhealthy obsession ?

😕

Kiran doesn't loved Rahul in the movie,,, but Gauri did love her husband so both are different situation but these type of possessiveness not good hope she tought him

This content was originally posted by: -sim-

Kiran doesn't loved Rahul in the movie,,, but Gauri did love her husband so both are different situation but these type of possessiveness not good hope she tought him

oh ok...

your innocence is really endearing  😊🤗

JayaBachan thumbnail

Oh well, at least he is self aware and man enough to admit how appalling his past behaviours used to be. Alas! You get actors who cheat and abuse their girlfriends. Rock up to movie sets and cause a mess .... get intoxicated and make a ruckus outside their ex girlfriends home. Ruin careers to salvage their own bruised ego. Drink drive, run over and kill innocent people and still claim to be ‘human’. 

LAWL 

FanofAreebsMum thumbnail

how romantic !! how sweet !! he's so witty and so charming.. zomg!!

nicegirl_good thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Control your wife but always welcome to paint the town red with PC