Ramya's Potpourri of Prose and Poetry - Page 2

Posted: 4 years ago

Such a solid headstart!😃

I loved the ferocity with which this hits. Keep writing!

Wow Ramya di, this such a beautiful way to start the venture! Loved the poem! Such simple words and such a deep meaning!

Ramya I'm not sure if I've read your writings before but I will try to keep an eye with this one. 🤗

I'm not a writer so I don't understand the nuances in writing. One thing is for sure, you really touched me with this one because I can relate to it,  like as if it was not only a piece of writing but you told someone's story. ❤️

Love yourself, such a deep message and you have penned it down in a simple yet in your own beautiful catchy way. ❤️

Congratulations for the gallery 😊

Inspiring and heart touching poem, don't know about details of writing but this is something which gives strength and remind a person it is not selfish to care about ourself  and not requiring validation of others.

Can easily connect with this poem, because we all have insecurities 

Thanks for the PM😊

Ramya🤗

That's a wonderful piece depicting self love and understanding of self worth❤️love it to the core❤️

Thanks for PMKeep writing more 

Originally posted by Koeli_Appy

Beautiful it is Ramya...

I can relate with this piece <3

Thank you, Appy di! 🤗

Originally posted by Viswasruti

Ramya my dear 🤗I am the happiest person on earth now. A poetess opened her wings again to see the world with her renewed inquisitive thoughts,  to bring back those experiences up to the reader like me to showcase the emotional quivers in the well-decorated frame of poetry. Thanks for this gift Ramya, we, the readers will always love to be with you.❤️

Madhuri di, it was only possible with your constant support. You were the one who inspired me to write again. Thank you so much for your sweet words.

Lovely poem ....Loving yourself isn’t vanity. It’s sanity. Loving yourself starts with liking yourself, which starts with respecting yourself, which starts with thinking of yourself in positive ways which do wonders like this Ramya🤗

True that Madhuri di. And I love how even your review is poetic. 

Originally posted by HateSober

☝🏼 poem I could actually understand and connect 😆

Beautiful writing Ramya 🤗

😆Thank you, Nidz!🤗The fact that you tried to read my work even when you said you don't understand poetry means a lot to me.

Originally posted by MsChanadlerBong

Ramya! I am so happy you opened this! I have always loved your work so looking forward to this. 

Thank you Sam! You are one of the friends I made here on IF who are always there to support me.

The first piece is well written. The emotions well pen down. I don't understand much about poetry but for me good poems are the ones that touch your heart and the ones that can make you feel and your poems do so. This is so much relatable. Loving yourself is more important than anybody else loving you. A message well portrayed. 

Aww that's so sweet of you! 🤗

Keep writing more such beautiful pieces.

I promise I will try to write but I can be lazy you know.😆

Sam 

Originally posted by SadhanaV

Ramya 

Am sooo happy you opened this thread 

This is so beautiful and for the first time I understand a poem😃

Keep writing such wonderful beautiful poems🤗

Thanks for dropping by, Sadhana Di!😊