Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

I still remember the Mahabharat that ensued in the forum after the awards🤣...personally for me it was just unnees bees ka fark....PC>Vidya>Sri......anyone could have won it.....they were neck to neck...all three amazing actresses⭐️.......it wasn't like Kat won against PC...it was Vidya...😆..but the yuddh on the forum was the best after the SRK-Sallu fanwars....I never knew AT THAT TIME that actresses too have such fiery fans😎......now of course with Deepu, Kat, Alia...its a different ball game altogether😆

Unfair_Salman thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

I still remember the Mahabharat that ensued in the forum after the awards🤣...personally for me it was just unnees bees ka fark....PC>Vidya>Sri......anyone could have won it.....they were neck to neck...all three amazing actresses⭐️.......it wasn't like Kat won against PC...it was Vidya...😆..but the yuddh on the forum was the best after the SRK-Sallu fanwars....I never knew AT THAT TIME that actresses too have such fiery fans😎......now of course with Deepu, Kat, Alia...its a different ball game altogether😆

aisa kiya hua tha? 😂😂😂

btw I didn't know this forum had dedicated fans of PC & Vidya 😆

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Priyanka was great in Barfi. I can't imagine anyone else playing Jhilmil the way she did! 

Off topic but I love what the ladies are wearing! Can't believe how elegant, simple, stunning and...NORMAL... outfits used to be just few years ago! 

Unfair_Salman thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Ashley.Tisdale

Priyanka was great in Barfi. I can't imagine anyone else playing Jhilmil the way she did! 

Off topic but I love what the ladies are wearing! Can't believe how elegant, simple, stunning and...NORMAL... outfits used to be just few years ago! 

Lol.. infact I too don't like what PC wears these days 😕