Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shailesh_Rathi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Great choices Rekhaji ! Very fair.  What movie did Richa chadda get critics award for?

Originally posted by: Rekha_ji

Sridevi deserved the award for English Vinglish.

Priyanka should have got the Critics Award.

Vidya is and was AMAZING in Kahaani, but for me, she was behind these two.

Can't believe they really gave Richa Chadda the Critics Award ahead of Sridevi and Priyanka.

Although that year they did give Sridevi a Special Award (supposedly for her performances in Nagina and Mr. India, as Filmfare was not held for those years due to industry strikes).

So it is sad PC left completely empty handed.

That’s why don’t give too much importance to these stupid awards...If they get it great, if they don’t also it doesn’t matter...Our appreciation is their real recognition...

Maroonporsche thumbnail

This is trivial thing to be upset about IMHO 

BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Was disappointing for her and for fans but Priyanka is a sport! I think she used unfair situations to motivate herself and it’s made her strong af so she won! 

Edited by Gauahargeous_N - 4 years ago

In the below image in b&w , it seems from her hands ' gestures as if she is saying "hey bhagwan yeh kahaan ka insaaf hai"..... Lol

She is clever enough to participate in it despite empty handed, to make it totally visible she don't got it for jhilmil, to register it even stronger in the readers -viewers' minds.

Chalaak peecee

😆

----------

Edited by taniya.91 - 4 years ago
Rekha_ji thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Shailesh_Rathi

Great choices Rekhaji ! Very fair.  What movie did Richa chadda get critics award for?

She won for Gangs Of Wasseypur*. I don't know if the clip is still available, but Richa's face when she wins is PRICELESS. Note: there were no nominees for Critics Award prior to 2018, so it was a total surprise for everyone.

*Gangs Of Wasseypur was Richa's Breakthrough Performance. I've felt for a long time there should be a Breakthrough Award. Because sometimes an actress makes a big impact with her second, third or fourth film, and they deserve an award for that, far more than any random Debut Award which is sometimes just given to the lucky star kid that made a minimal impact.

Like in 2014, Alia won Critics Award, but she should've got Breakthrough Award. They could then give Critics to Rani or Priyanka.

snatch thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

thats good spirit. both ranbir and pc were brilliant in barfi

Swetha-Sai thumbnail

Beautiful pics of cast of Barfi movie! 😳

SASSZS thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

I feel the bigger snub was not giving it to Sri for EV. #justsaying

Rekha_ji thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MrsRanveerSingh

I feel the bigger snub was not giving it to Sri for EV. #justsaying

If it was up to me, I would've given Sridevi "Best Actress", "Best Actress - Critics", "Special Award - 50 Years In Showbiz" and "Lifetime Achievement".

don't @ me.