These pics still makes me upset!

Posted: 14 days ago

smiley19smiley28

The entire Barfi team with their respective FilmFare trophies and PC is posing with them for photoshoot without her deserving award. It's really graceful of her that despite getting snubbed by the same the show in the same night, she chose to be part of it. Both Vidya and PC are my favorites but it should've been a tie or PC should've been given critics award at least if not popular or they could've swapped with Vidya getting critics. Both were equally deserving IMO.

I'll be salty asf and can never get over the snub PC had received that year by FF. 

ImageImage

Good she got snubbed

Yes. PC deserved an award more than Ranbir, but rightful people getting snubbed in award shows is nothing new. Filmfare is the epitome of paid awards...almost all its top award winners were bizarre.

Everyone talks about how most awards are in name only.   Ranbir was awful in rocket singh movie too, which brought the entire movie down.  What can you do? 

Ranboo ke haath se chheen leni chahiye thi.

Originally posted by Shailesh_Rathi

Yes. PC deserved an award more than Ranbir, but rightful people getting snubbed in award shows is nothing new. Filmfare is the epitome of paid awards...almost all its top award winners were bizarre.

Everyone talks about how most awards are in name only.   Ranbir was awful in rocket singh movie too, which brought the entire movie down.  What can you do? 

LOL. what does it have to do with RK? don't make your agenda so apparent smiley29 Don't make this post about RK-hate thread.

And he got rave reviews for both Barfi & Rocket Singh so whatever helps you sleep at night.

Edited by Unfair_Salman - 13 days ago

If you liked RK, great. Paid reviews and Paid awards exist everywhere.  If I liked RK performance in a movie, I would say so and ditto, if I don't. There is no agenda here. 

You give your opinions and let others give theirs, without making personal attacks.

People are too fanciful with their words and imagination.   I am neither a fan nor a hater for any celeb; even celebs are not losing their sleep over this, as much as people in IF need to battle over this, lol. 

Posted: 13 days ago

Upset is a small word. It's painful smiley13... She truly deserved over vidya. Plus its really courageous and sweet of her to pose with them. And she looks the best here.

I wish she could do more such movies. She was so good in that bajirao too. 

Edited by VintageWine - 13 days ago
Posted: 13 days ago

Vidhya is a great actress no doubt but that year PC performed better than her in Barfi.