ARSHI FF : NEW BEGINNINGS chap 2 updated

anith234 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Hi all.....Cause of this lock down in country i got lot of time to improve my style of writing and iam in full mood to disturb all of you again with my stories...Please bear me 

This story is very much revolving in mind and i truly hope you all will like this story...

Give it a try

NEW BEGINNINGS

Prologue:

Story of a young business man who likes everything under his control.What happens when he find himself at the edge of loosing control over his life.A will made by his father that rights of raizada industries goes to the capable person that is either him or his step brother and to top of that the definition of capability given by his father is driving him insane.

What the hell he thinks …was the first thing that cross his mind each time he tries to think of a solution.

A person to be capable of holding the rights of raizada clan should be married and have a heir.

Marriage is the thing which he hates to core. But could he leave the rights to someone who clearly is his stepbrother SHYAM …No way he would allow that vile creature to rule but for that he  has to go through the thing which he is not interested

AMAN ….

ASK KHUSHI TO COME TO MY CABIN

NOW

Roared ASR to the friend/Manager/Jijaji , Aman ahuja who is now running to save his life from the monster.

How is it ??? should i continue??

Please drop ur comments and suggestions

sorry for the mistakes😭

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anith234 thumbnail

CHARACTER SKETCH

ASR aka Arnav Singh Raizada:

Handsome, Arrogant, Selfish person who is married to work and in an affair with Aman ahuja. People are scared of him and even iam so scared of his dominance over the narration.

Kushi aka Kushi Gupta :

Sweet, Down to earth, kind person who is commited to her innocence and working under her introvert boss. She is soo in a close relation to me and ha she is very understanding at the same time fiesty one

Shyam Raizada : Step brother of ASR...married to sheetal kapoor🤣

and u will know more as the story progress

Sheetal Kapoor Raizada: Wife of Shyam. Well educated and use minimal clothes with more make up. Secretly likes ASR and hopes to get his property.

Aman Ahja: Best friend and brother in law of asr and to his bad luck he is the one that handles two raizadas who are always behind his life. A poor soul he is ..constantly argues with me for a transfer to NO ASR land

Anjali Ahuja : Sister of great ASR and wife of Aman ahuja who is jealous of her brother and husband relation. Loves both of them a lot. A caring wife and mother like women to her brother who wishes her chote to marry.

Other characters will be introduced with the progress

jeb1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Awesome start

Continue soon

ranogill thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Shyam and Sheetal .. Double evils .. Will ASR be enough for them or maybe he need Kkg

Veenapai thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

Nice prologue. Please continue. 

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8

We can not let the evil duo win.

anith234 thumbnail

Hi all...Here goes the first chapter..ENJOY reading

👍🏼

sorry for the spelling and grammatical errors.

CHAPTER 1 :  THE DEAL

Khushi..Khushi gupta..my secretary of 6 months. The only girl who never really cares for my looks and also my anger.

She is the perfectionist..a unique piece of females. Of course a lady with class , attitude and curves at the right places. I am not praising her but she deserve those for her patience surviving my mood swings.She will be the perfect one to carry out the new role with grace.

Her being from lucknow will sure work and her attitude makes all the elders no doubt of the sudden marriage.

I will marry her, get a heir and later can divorce. In this way Raizada industries wont go to his step brother and he can also get away from the drama of marriage and his own blood. To add he will get a wife for 1 year and associated benefits.

But for all this to happen…first he should make her agree by hook or crook.

A knock on door brought him out of his thoughts indicating the arrival of his secretary/Future wife or mother of his future kids.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sir…Aman ji told that you asked for me..Anything you might need me to do sir ?? questioned khushi.

Arnav nodded his head and motioned her to take a seat. Surprised at her boss calm demeanour and his new habit of asking her to sit khushi sat down gulping her fears.

Well..Khushi ..I called you to discuss about a deal that favours both of us.

If I am not wrong you applied for a loan for your brothers heart surgery and keeping that in mind..I would like to offer you a deal which helps you not only to secure your brothers health but also his and your future.

Glancing over at her for few minutes..and looking straight at her he said

Khushi..All u need to do is sign a contract to be my wife for an year , give me a heir and later leave. If you want to keep connected to our baby then we will file for joint custody and if not I will be the guardian of my kid.

In return I will take care of your brothers surgery and 25 crores money by the time you leave.

And the remaining things …you can see for yourself in the contract and the list of things in contract we can discuss and make changes.

So..what say ?? R u ready to agree with the deal ? asked Arnav to a visibly pale..raging women sitting in front of him.

MR. Raizada..I think you forgot to bring your already lost mind today to office cursed khushi.

And what on earth made you feel like I will be agreeing to your stupid deal. I will die and let my brother die but wont agree to do such baseless things.

Arnav smirked looking at the audacity of kushi to scream at him. He has his ways to make things work and this time too he know how to play his cards.

Moving a bit forward in his chair Arnav calmly told khushi who is in a state of turmoil. Stop being an emotional fool miss.Guptha…At least for once think with your brain. I am your boss first and I don’t like to take someone screams who is a mere employee.

See..I told you the benefits. Didn’t I ?

Now let me tell you the consequences of not agreeing to my deal. Firstly you will be fired and I don’t think you will get any job with a decent pay like AR offering you.

How dare you ?? Snarled khushi

Yes I dare miss.guptha…cause you know why..Iam ASR and I have all the patents to dare.Let me finish..I don’t have much time left to baby sit you.

Where am I ?? Yes..No where you will geta  job and you know your brother health will worsen and seriously khushi would you do that to your brother..

I agree he is not your real brother but his parents treated you as their own..I don’t think this will be the way to repay them.

Any way …Its your life and your decisions.

Let me know before the day ends..

On the other end of his cabin khushi is struggling with her thoughts. She is stuck in her life and if only possible all she want to do is to break his head for having such vile thoughts and at the same time she cant risk Ajay life. Taking a deep breath, pushing all her worries to the deepest place in her heart, gulping the tears of helplessness , she took a decision that changes her life. For A life which she never dreamt. 

Stop..She uttered softly !

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Finishing his speech..arnav took few steps to reach door when khushi voice reached his ears . He turned only to meet a failed warrior and he won like always.

Yes..I agree to sell my self respect to you Mr.ASR but remember one thing. Once you take a decision knowing its wrong then the after consequences will  not work in your favour.

If still you want to marry me..I am ready

Draft a copy of contract and mail me. I will go through it and make some changes..We will discuss and let things happen as YOU decide.

With that khushi left a surprised and angry ASR…

Well things are happening as per his wish..That what matters now and to work it in a fast pace he has to make the contract prepared by ROY legal advisor and personal advocate of AR.

Picking up his mobile he dialed..

Hello.. Roy ?

Yes…ASR here

I need you to prepare a contract of 1 year marriage with few conditions. I will mail you the details. Make it fast and drop them by tomorrow. ASR hanged the call and thought to work for a while. He has business to look after guys

The first thing he want to do tomorrow is to get khushi signatures.

Who knows what that paagal women will do to this great ASR.😈

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HELO again

Thanks for giving a try. Please like and comment your views and suggestions. Encouragement is what that helps me to finish as soon as possible.

HOPE you all liked the story

# STAY HOME # STAY SAFE#

And If anyone wants information on this pandemic..Feel free to ask..I am a Health care professional 😊

ssdewi83 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Something interesting.do regular updates

StellaBella thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Arnav wants to sign off his life willingly in the hands of Khushi not vice versa... Waiting for next update ...

anith234 thumbnail

CHAPTER 2

The day is full of surprises and I never really thought that my life will turn out a 360 degree within a span of 24 hours.Still the events of day and the stupid deal made with my stupid boss that born out of his stupidness is driving me crazy. I had 4 cups of coffee after the deal my boss drafted out of my life. Even caffeine didn’t helped me much to ponder over the way to get out of this mess.

Still 10 minutes left for me to leave this hell…to call it a day. With that I sprang to my feet, picked my bag and rushed out to go home where I can find some personal space to think which is not possible here. As soon I made my way out of the building cool air touched my face as if calming my nerves. Home is around 30 mins walk from here and today I needed this walk much more.

From the time I talked no he talked and I listened ..My heart is not in peace and all I need is a self talk, food and some sleep to settle things. Plugging my ear phones I started to home.

Life is not easy but I am not complaining.Everyone has their own set of problems and I am glad for the life god gave me and I believe that everything happen cause of god’s will. I was very happy when I got job in AR.

The place where people know the meaning of NO and to not mention ASR is very strict and he never allow any kind of manipulations and for me this a safe place.

How much I can argue with my own self but the thought of this marriage itself making me feel creepy. For me marriage is a sacred bond that unites two halves giving a meaning to life. But my brother is my life. How can I be selfish ???

Is there any way left to save myself without involving in this contract marriage ? How can I leave my child alone if I agree to this deal ?? Isn’t he or she will be my child and how can I not be a mother to them? What my child thinks her/ his mother left home immediately after birth?

Its not just my life but ASR is dragging a life which not came into existence..Uff Lord…where you left me !

Do I really have anything to think let alone decide? Good job khushi..You managed to say yes that time and worrying now.

No matter how many times I try to solve my problem I am ending up to square one. With no more energy left khushi slept leaving everything in the hands of god.

AR office 9:00 AM

Khushi mobile blinked with a text Come to my cabin NOW from Arnav. From when he started to text his employees ?

Khushi hesitate outside the door for a moment. Whats the point of knocking if I’m fired anyway? that would be best if he fires in his anger. Literally nothing worse could happen.

Deciding against her thoughts..she knocked the door softly and entered inside after a short come in from ASR. Greeting ASR she took a seat before him as per his instructions. She decided to play dumb.

He opens a folder and slides a contract in front of me.

Arnav POV:

When she says nothing, I point down at the contract.”Its all lined up here”, I pull a pen out of my pocket and offer it to her.” All you have to do is sign”.

Her eyes narrow. I’m not signing she told without meeting my eyes.

I can’t help but smirk. Oh, she will sign it.“you will sign it and let me clearly say that you have no other choice”.

At this point she meet my gaze..Anger,helplessness swirling in her eyes. Please think again she asked me.

You are perfect for this job khushi..Trust me I added with a smirk and she just seethed in anger. Feisty, I like it.

Her face twists into one of anger and for a moment, I think she is going to reach across and slap me. Her eyes are more than expressive and I can read her like an open book.

She is weighing her options. I knew she wouldn’t care about her job, but her brother ?She could never forgive  herself if anything happens to him and we both know it.

So what it will be khushi ? I don’t have all the time in world and you yourself agreed the day before. I wiggle the pen in my fingers and offer it to her again , a triumphant grin on my face, I have won.

And she knows it.

She snatches the pen from my hand. “ Fine, But I have conditions.”

I nod. " Go on "

Firstly during this marriage, you will not make a fool out of me.

Secondly No infidelity and third  at the end of this deal , you should not drag either me or my brother into any other deals. Finally my brother lives with us since we both have only us to take care.

Done.

"Ready to Become my wife ?"

she scowls and briefly flips through the multiple page contract before signing her name on the dotted line.

Khushi kumari guptha ...!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please DO COMMENT & LIKE