26.03.2020: Written Update: Beyhadh 2

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Part 1

Maya says you call me princess and are tying me up like an animal. This is how you treat your love.? Vikram says sorry & opens the lock of the chain. She asks Vikram if he really loves her and if yes then to prove his love. Vikram says I love you a lot but can't let you go outside. Maya says I don't wanna go outside, someone else has to. The man who touched me, take him outside. Having his body here makes me uncomfortable. Vikram assures her that he will do it and not to worry for such a small thing as he will handle it. Vikram comes downstairs. Nandini is still tied up. He asks her if she is fine. Rajeevs body is lying tied up in front of her. Vikram moves it. His knife is lying on the floor. 

Maya quickly writes down Help on a piece of paper. Rudra is looking up at Mayas building. Amir asks why are we here. Rudra says feel like Maya is here. Amir says she is much smarter than that. Maya throws the piece of paper and it falls on Rudras car. He comes out and reads it. It says help. Maya looks down but before Rudra looks up she goes inside. Amir says a kid must be playing. Rudra says maybe Maya is asking for help. Amir says Maya can never be that helpless that she will be asking for help in her own building. He says we checked upstairs no one was there. Rudra spots kids playing and says maybe kids were playing. He drives off. Maya looks down but the car is gone. 

Maya tries to open her bedroom door but it's locked. Fb shows Vikram locked it. Maya manages to use a pin to open the door. She sneaks downstairs. Asks Nandini to be quiet. She opens Nandinis gag and tells her they need to leave right now. She help Nandini to get up but she is struggling. Vikram drags Rajeevs body to a chiller. Maya asks Nandini to be brave and try. Nandini tells Maya to leave. Maya says won't leave without you. Nandini tells her to save herself. Maya says won't leave without you. Nandini says he won't leave us. Maya hears Vikrams footsteps and hides behind couch. Nandini gags herself. Vikram notices her weird expressions. He asks Nandini if she is trying to run? How many rules she will break? He says will do something with your daughter that she understands the point. Vikram gets up to climb to the bedroom. Nandini takes the knife and says I won't let you harm my daughter and I won't be her weakness either. She slits her wrist. Maya has to stifle her screams. 

Part 2

Nandini looks at Vikram and falls on the floor as blood oozes out. Vikram is in shock. Vikram asks her what have you done. No worry for your daughter? Why Mummyji. He picks up her hand lying in a pool of blood and cribs that he has just packed a body and now this. He tells he will wash his hand and meet Maya first and come to pack her body later. Maya gets flashback of all her past- Rishis death, her torture by MJ, losing her baby, start of her journey of revenge. 

Part 3

She remembers from start- meeting Rishi, Rudra, Rajeev helping her, her encounter with Rishi & Rudra, Rishis death, her accident at construction site, Rudra saving her, hugging her in office, the kiss, Rishikesh, MayRa marriage, entering Roy mansion, confronting MJ, moments with Rudra, Rishi death reveal, MJ-Maya shootout on holi. Maya looks at Nandini and recollects Nandini asking why Rudra didn't come to save them. 

Precap-- Maya hits Vikram and asks why he did this. She says you have no trust in me. If there is no trust then there can be no love. She says she may not understand his methods but she can see love in his eyes. Vikram says they will be like a normal couple. Maya says, I will cook a special dessert for you. Maya hugs Vikram. She gives an evil stare

Edited by Armu4eva - 4 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ayushi_78 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Surely feels good with a lesser waiting time๐Ÿ˜†

Thanks for the update. 

Nandini๐Ÿ˜ญ

Edited by -Ayushi- - 4 years ago
oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Title mein try adding that the epi is at 10๐Ÿ˜Š

Sutapasima thumbnail

So nice yaar ..time is half hr preponed .. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Armu4eva thumbnail

Originally posted by: _._shibani_._

Title mein try adding that the epi is at 10๐Ÿ˜Š

Pranu already made a post about it. 

Sutapasima thumbnail

Nandini died !!
maya gets her full memory back 

Rudra Maya hit n miss 

MayaNation20 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Oh so the apple seed rumor is true ๐Ÿคฃ

kit0kat thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Maya remembers her past.  Then what about Vikram...??  Where was he in the past...??

Armu4eva thumbnail

Originally posted by: kit0kat

Maya remembers her past.  Then what about Vikram...??  Where was he in the past...??

We need to wait and see if he really was in her past or made it all up. 

Viswasruti thumbnail

I missed today's' episode. 

Thank you Tanu for the WU. ๐Ÿค—

Nandini died? So sad. Maya is losing one after the other and villans are increasing. Even Rudra is after her blood now! 

MJ and Vikram, two crooks are like vultures waiting there to kill her.