Beyhadh 2

Jennifer and my chemistry is working for Beyhadh- Shivin

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Jennifer Winget and my chemistry is working for Beyhadh 2: Shivin Narang

In an exclusive chat with IWMBuzz.com, Beyhadh 2 actor Shivin Narang talks his heart out in an in-depth interview

Jennifer Winget and my chemistry is working for Beyhadh 2: Shivin Narang

Young heartthrob Shivin Narang has earned the sobriquet ‘reliable star’. With legions of global fans, Shivin is a hotshot performer and has been entertaining masses, winning accolades and appreciation.

Shivin’s tryst with fame began with his powerful enactment as Yuvraj in Suvreen Guggal – Topper of The Year. Later, he enchanted audiences in Ek Veer Ki Ardaas…Veera and Internet Wala Love. Now, as Rudra from Beyhadh 2, he has touched epic proportions of credibility and fame.

In an exclusive chat with IWMBuzz.com, Shivin talks his heart out in an in-depth interview. Excerpts:

Beyhadh 2 has been a huge show for you. Tell us about the ups and downs in the journey?

Beyhadh 2 has been a great experience. We as a team have worked very hard for the show and it is a great team to work with. I enjoyed playing my character Rudra throughout the journey. It has been an amazing journey so far.

How satisfied are you with the role of Rudra at the moment?

I am really satisfied with the role as viewers who have followed my work are aware that I like to play different roles. Rudra was opposite and different. It was a tough character and I am very happy that managed to pull it off. There is always pressure when you take up season 2 of any show. I am glad that I gave my best and people have appreciated it.

You have come a long way indeed…your thoughts on your journey in the industry…

It has been more than 8 years. I have seen a lot in the entire journey. I am blessed and thankful to people who motivated and believed in me. The industry has given me so much, hence it is the time to give back via my good work. Also, people who are new in the industry, it is time for me to motivate them.

Beyhadh 2: Shivin Narang’s super-hot pictures 3

Tell us about your rapport with the leading lady of your show, Jennifer Winget?

My rapport with Jennifer is great. She is an amazing human being. She is very positive. She has been in the industry for more than 15 years still she is very dedicated to her work. Every day, every scene with her is full of life.

How do you both bring out the chemistry that is seen on the screen?

I don’t know how we bring out the chemistry but I remember when we first met and did a scene together, there was a kind bonding. We both are good actors hence it comes out well I guess. Our chemistry is working for the show.

You have been winning appreciation for your role. How does it feel? Share any best compliment received so far?

When you step into any new role, there is anxiety, pressure, and self-doubt. However, being in the character of Rudra was not easy because emotionally there is a lot of baggage to it. I gave my best and tried to live Rudra’s life while playing the character. I enjoyed it. The character is written well, it is loveable yet so intense. I love each scene of me being Rudra.

What is the biggest lesson that this industry has taught you over the years?

The biggest lesson that I learnt while working in this industry is that you will only get respect if you are good at your work. It doesn’t matter what work you are doing – whether you are an actor, director, someone from the technical team but what matters is how are you doing the work and that’s the only thing you would get respect for.

How do you deal with a dull day and push yourself to go to work?

When it is a dull day and you don’t feel like going to work, playing the same character, it is the feeling of gratitude that pushes you to do better. You feel like the show has given me so much. However, for me, I love what I am doing. I am the kind of person who will take up work which I love.

Would you like to explore the web platform?

Yes, I never restricted myself from any platform whether it is TV, web, music video, film. Hence, why not, I would love to explore. It is not the platform but your work that matters. My show Beyhadh 2 is one of the biggest shows online.

How was your experience in Khatron Ke Khiladi? 

It was amazing and adventurous. I never thought I will do the show. Earlier also I was offered the project but I rejected it. However, this time I don’t know what happened that I thought I can do it. I faced my fears and overcame them. It was a wonderful experience, I also made some good friends.

Any special memory you would like to share? 

Khatron Ke Khiladi teaches you to be patient. It also helps you to be with yourself. I have had some great fun on the show which will be etched in memory forever.

Have you overcome all the fears in the show? 

The show automatically helps you to face your fears and then it’s your inner voice that pushes you to do the best.

Any final message…

It is quarantine time, coronavirus has hit the world. I would request everyone to be home and take proper precautions. Be with your loved ones and do things that you love to do. Make the best of the time that you have got being at home. Explore new areas and enjoy the same.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ayushi_78 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

First things first😆, Shivin in white shirt pic is just ☺️

The silver lining about the quarantine time is these interviews and live sessions that wouldn't be there otherwise.

And indeed the ShivJen chemistry is just pure gold, MayRa❤️. Its working so much for the FD that people have become so crazily creative🤣

Armu4eva thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Ayushi-

First things first😆, Shivin in white shirt pic is just ☺️

The silver lining about the quarantine time is these interviews and live sessions that wouldn't be there otherwise.

And indeed the ShivJen chemistry is just pure gold, MayRa❤️. Its working so much for the FD that people have become so crazily creative🤣

ShivJen are fire and we are moths to burn in that fire... So hot☺️

Bristy75 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Shivjen are most cute couple of Indian  TV industry

Sanju_ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

It indeed is working and how 😊

Even in this unconventional story, ShivJen as MayRa have created a permanent place in my heart ❤️ 

P.S. I love how clear he is of his thoughts and career choices! I love the way he expresses so clearly and in such simple words! He is so appreciative of what he has in his life and this I think is something we all can learn from him!! 

Kay thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Can we request a live IG chat with ShivJen pleeeaaaseeee? 😳 someone make it happen