read read read! and comment!

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 17 years ago

after having watched this shwo for so long, I have come to conclusions about every member 😆

Rupali - insecure, annoying, attention seeker, melodramatic, very chalak, posessive, hardworking, careless, changes herself every 5 mins 😆

Rakhi - attention seeker, drama queen, loud, obsessed with winning, BUT shes always herself

Carol - smart, playing a game but in a good spirit, calm, wise, non judgmental, perhaps a little unfair to Rakhi, hardworking

Rahul - wise, playing game but in smart, unhurtful manner, lazy, slow 😆

Amit - total pyscho, playing game in most GHATIA fashion, doesn't care who he hurts, liar, selfish, big headed, insecure, needs to see doctor

Ravi - very very chalak, extremely vain! 😆 very good with words, very intelligent in the way he is playing the game

please comment and post ur opinions on the housemates! and please respect each others opinions

I agree with u... 😛 😛 😛
for rakhi she think she came for winning but i think she came for publicity
she know ravi carol rahul is there she has none chance to win just she need publicity
after this her shows rate is double before she was taking 1-2 lakh now 5 (i was reading about money is charges for show)
so may be she is here to gain popularity
Rakhi - tries to Gain sympathy  by telling her own story, that how she sacrified her life for her family.Acts for Camera,Funniest.
Rupali - Possisive about her friends,Crying Queen,Caring.
Carol - dignified , sweet,Intelligent.
Rahul - Most matured person in BB house.
Amit -  pshyco,changes colors faster than chameleon.
Ravi  - Thinks everytime that his fans are watching him ,according to that he talks & Behaves.
Originally posted by wierd

after having watched this shwo for so long, I have come to conclusions about every member 😆

Rupali - insecure, annoying, attention seeker, melodramatic, very chalak, posessive, hardworking, careless, changes herself every 5 mins 😆

Rakhi - attention seeker, drama queen, loud, obsessed with winning, BUT shes always herself

Carol - smart, playing a game but in a good spirit, calm, wise, non judgmental, perhaps a little unfair to Rakhi, hardworking

Rahul - wise, playing game but in smart, unhurtful manner, lazy, slow 😆

Amit - total pyscho, playing game in most GHATIA fashion, doesn't care who he hurts, liar, selfish, big headed, insecure, needs to see doctor

Ravi - very very chalak, extremely vain! 😆 very good with words, very intelligent in the way he is playing the game

please comment and post ur opinions on the housemates! and please respect each others opinions

perfect ........................very minute observation dear friend!!!!!!!!!good...................bilkul sahi..................👏👏👏
Just some additions:

Rahul: He seems to be the most relaxed and chilled out person and enjoys himself as well - he's always watching the girls practicing their dance!

Rupali: She has no self respect what so ever. She tries to 'dubao' / boss ppl who she knows are weak.

Rakhi: She is a good honest girl who has had a bad life and is therefore used to taking sh!t from people. She finds it hard to stand up for herself against vile people like rupali because she is not very well educated and has a complex. I feeel very very sorry for her!

I hope I didnt go off- topic
Excatly, Rakhi's most of the negative traits are because of inferiority complex of her education, I really feel sorry for her.

Originally posted by pink_raks

Excatly, Rakhi's most of the negative traits are because of inferiority complex of her education, I really feel sorry for her.

i totally agree - i really dont think shes a bad girl at heart whereas rupali despite being very educated and intelligent is very canniving 😈

Originally posted by SRSR

<FONT face="Comic Sans MS">Rakhi - tries to Gain sympathy by telling her own story, that how she sacrified her life for her family.Acts for Camera,Funniest.<FONT face="comic sans ms" size=4>Rupali - Possisive about her friends,Crying Queen,Caring.Carol - dignified, sweet,Intelligent.Rahul - Most matured person in BB house.Amit - pshyco,changes colors faster than chameleon.Ravi - Thinks everytime that his fans are watching him ,according to that he talks & Behaves.

Ditto...you stole my words
i agree with u abt everyone.