Posted: 4 years ago

People are predicting Great Depression as economic impact of Covid-19 😆 

Deepu ab stadium se ousted hai, toh no one cares about her games let alone gameplans.

Originally posted by MahanalayakKarn

@bold. Re: depression. She actually said it happened when she was in a happy phase of her life: i read the interview. Yeah, she lumped them together in a para and made RK seem like the cause without actually saying it, but then, he apparently claimed he did her twice at some wedding, so... nuh huh, he has no room to complain. Re: the boxers, wasn't it supposed to be Ayan who sniffed or whatever? 🤢

I agree Deepika is no innocent, but neither is RK. After 1, 2, 3 prior girlfriends have pics/articles leaked which make it clear they've been sleeping with him, he ain't no innocent lambikins.

They're all publicity hungry, and they're all in it for the money. They're entertainers, that's it. Not heroes to worship.

My comment was about the OP's claim. Apparently, he/she/the bot knows what Deepika will get up to. Ain't it amazing?

PS. I said apparently because there is no dire t quote from RK regarding doing her twice. It was a gossip item attributed to him. If Deepika can be blamed for neg articles re: RK, so can he be for this nonsense. Gander, meet goose.

bold : please dont talk about logic here............ she has many times said that everything was good in her life, professionally and personally as well........hence she was shocked to be diagnosed as clinically depressed............ her mother said in the interview, that she thought it was boyfriend trouble......the said boyfriend being Ranveer as Ranbir was nowhere in the pic at that moment........but some people cant get over the fact that RK had nothing to do with her depression and hence keep bashing her for accusing him, when she never did..........

Originally posted by Shaitan-Haiwan

I know  how this woman works, soon she will start saying how traumatizing and affected she was by the coronavirus quarantine and that it really took a toll on her and her stability, even though it’s over sometimes she still thinks about being in quarantine 

Mark my words yeh aisa karegi 

To be fair, It's not a new game plan. It's the oldest of old. Talk about depression and xyz sentimental stuff to be relevant when you are basically not doing anything.