Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: anna143

Deepika is done - no good movies and no more hype around her. If she wasn’t married to Ranveer she would be dusted by now 

That man can hype up anyone. She must be having the time of her life with him. I don’t think I’d be able to handle his one touch and this woman has all of him to herself / I hate her for this 

SakuraKakashi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

That man can hype up anyone. She must be having the time of her life with him. I don’t think I’d be able to handle his one touch and this woman has all of him to herself / I hate her for this 

Hello GIF - Hello Ranveer Singh - Discover & Share GIFs

HearMeRoar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Poorabhforever

A woman who goes around talking about her ex s boxers  when apparently  the said ex is cause of her depression. On also keeps on planting negative articles to maling him 

I can only imagine the reaction of same set of people had ranbir made any such comments

Deepika is anything but innocent she uses 10 year old break up story as an when she deems fit for her publicity

@bold. Re: depression. She actually said it happened when she was in a happy phase of her life: i read the interview. Yeah, she lumped them together in a para and made RK seem like the cause without actually saying it, but then, he apparently claimed he did her twice at some wedding, so... nuh huh, he has no room to complain. Re: the boxers, wasn't it supposed to be Ayan who sniffed or whatever? 🤢

I agree Deepika is no innocent, but neither is RK. After 1, 2, 3 prior girlfriends have pics/articles leaked which make it clear they've been sleeping with him, he ain't no innocent lambikins.

They're all publicity hungry, and they're all in it for the money. They're entertainers, that's it. Not heroes to worship.

My comment was about the OP's claim. Apparently, he/she/the bot knows what Deepika will get up to. Ain't it amazing?

PS. I said apparently because there is no dire t quote from RK regarding doing her twice. It was a gossip item attributed to him. If Deepika can be blamed for neg articles re: RK, so can he be for this nonsense. Gander, meet goose.

Edited by MahanalayakKarn - 4 years ago
Agni_Jytsona thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: MahanalayakKarn

@bold. Re: depression. She actually said it happened when she was in a happy phase of her life: i read the interview. Yeah, she lumped them together in a para and made RK seem like the cause without actually saying it, but then, he apparently claimed he did her twice at some wedding, so... nuh huh, he has no room to complain. Re: the boxers, wasn't it supposed to be Ayan who sniffed or whatever? 🤢

I agree Deepika is no innocent, but neither is RK. After 1, 2, 3 prior girlfriends have pics/articles leaked which make it clear they've been sleeping with him, he ain't no innocent lambikins.

They're all publicity hungry, and they're all in it for the money. They're entertainers, that's it. Not heroes to worship.

My comment was about the OP's claim. Apparently, he/she/the bot knows what Deepika will get up to. Ain't it amazing?

PS. I said apparently because there is no dire t quote from RK regarding doing her twice. It was a gossip item attributed to him. If Deepika can be blamed for neg articles re: RK, so can he be for this nonsense. Gander, meet goose.

That was some blind. Even the wedding things  is just a blind ranbir never gave that statement What i am talking about is deepika giving a public statement that ranbir has a very cute boxers 

HearMeRoar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Poorabhforever

That was some blind. Even the wedding things  is just a blind ranbir never gave that statement What i am talking about is deepika giving a public statement that ranbir has a very cute boxers 

RK's own cousin has talked about his ability to spread gossip. Plus, that blind could only have come from one of the 2 people involved unless there was something kinky going on. Moreover, Katrina had pics leaked and so did Mahira. There's a James Bond quote which says once is happenstance, twice is coincidence, three times is enemy action. 

I find Deepika's constant harping on her ex lacking in self respect. Say eff you and move on would be my advice. Then, she talks about having whatsisname's kids. YUCK when you have a boyfriend! But RK's behavior was not any less jerky (not the ditching her part; the publicizing compromising news part).

Then again, they're actors. A certain narcissism and selfishness have been known to be part of the character makeup of screen and stage artists from the time these things were researched by psychologists. No point being astounded at crappy behavior from them.

Once again, I was talking about OP's assumption in my first post in this thread, not RK.

Edited by MahanalayakKarn - 4 years ago
stranger.67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: myviewprem

i am fine with deepika admitting depression because ranbir cheated on her

But whats her obsession with RK even after marrying ranveer singh - stop that rk cheated forget him do not keep talking of past. I think she till likes RK and cannot get over that she could not marry him.  

I agree deepika had depression because RK left her she also left dhoni, yuvraj, sid mallya and so many na what about those guys do they not have depression? are they not humans too. But they never went and said deepika dumped us for someone and so we are depressed. They were mature and did not ruin your name in public for leaving them. Say once RK cheated you and you were depressed do not go on telling it every interview. It looks more publicity stunt than genuine. 

She is soooo annoying! Never liked her! The # of bf’s she had am still surprise!

stranger.67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I dislike both of them RK and Deepika! 
love Ranveer ❤️

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rekha_ji

Lord give me the confidence of internet trolls making up stories in their head for a woman they hate.

We got some mind readers 😃 

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
MonalisaSahoo thumbnail

I absolutely agree with you. During the break up I remember one of the RJ on radio talking to someone from the inside relate an incident. He said Ranbeer Kapoor had gone to the hotel where she was shooting, for an hour stood outside her door, begging her to give him a chance to explain himself.  Later the director comforted Ranbir Kapoor and took him away..Considering Deepika had said Ranbir Kapoor should feature in a condom ad on Coffee with Karan and Ranbir saying he did get hurt but chooses not to comment, clearly shows who's the one who actually got hurt in the drama that continues to play till date...