Ranveer singh in dilemma whom to choose between slb or kjo.

Posted: 14 days ago

Don’t go for both. They are repeating their old successful formulas and will fade out in few years. Team up with young ones who have potential. They can keep you floated for a decade.
Sharukh did not stick with Yash Chopra or Subhash Ghai. He experimented with an young KJo. Ranbir teamed up with Ayan. Jokes apart. It paid them dividends career wise.

choose baiju bawra......stay away from kjo...........SLB has always given you a good role.......... KJO will just use you for his minions look good......

Can he back off from Takht now? Didn't he sign the contract yet? He will look very unprofessional if he backs out of it at this juncture. Commitment should be kept. Hope he can get dates for SLB too. 

Originally posted by ~*sindhu*~

Can he back off from Takht now? Didn't he sign the contract yet? He will look very unprofessional if he backs out of it at this juncture. Commitment should be kept. Hope he can get dates for SLB too. 

there must be some clauses in this contracts, as it is, Takht is nowhere ready to begin, so he is not liable to keep those dates aside for it......

i don't think ranveer is being made to choose, its seems like coz takht filming has been postponed slb and ranveer now have to work out new dates to shoot for bauiji bawra, i think all actors/actresses are having to do this for all their future projects 

My vote is for Baiju Bawrasmiley20 SLBsmiley27 RSsmiley27smiley27 SLB+RSsmiley27smiley27smiley27

SLB>>>>>>>>>>>KJo. I hope RS finds a way to do both of their movies though!

No matter what, SLB has always brought out the best of him as an actor and gave him great hits. SLB is weird and his scripts are wishy washy but everyone in India is always proud whenever his films get applauded by international critiques. His direction is amazing and his movies always create some buzz, good or bad. No way would I trade this for a KJO movie if I were him.

Edited by Sorein - 14 days ago