Frequent Posters

VintageWine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

I don't get the joke. 

GumGum thumbnail

Originally posted by: rkisnothot

She was just kidding though maybe the humor didn't click. Farah had liked Kat's last work-out post on instagram too.

BW wale are all two faced, ek saath dinner bhi, GUTTSS group mein khanjar bhi. So those likes mean nothing. Kjo likes nasty tweets on SRK then fat fingers ke liye kshama bhi maangte hai bada bhaiya se. 

YourCat thumbnail

Insta message from Hypocrite Rohit Shetty 

" Now that many celebrities have shown their cooking skills, It's time to realise there are many houses out there without any food being cooked. " 

I need to do a video and urge celebs to please, at least at this time of global crisis, stop showing your fake concern just so you can take dig at others. When 22,000 people die daily of poverty and continue to do so and when people was being killed in war, all you have done is showing your movie making skills and choreography skills and how happy you are going holidays and celebrating New Years, Diwalis and Eids with your family. Trust me, we have lived long enough to see and know how much you "care" for humanity. 

Edited by Lalakhun1 - 4 years ago
anna143 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Farah and Rohit types are the kinda people who want to drag others by showing themselves as more higher. Majority of celebs r doing their part in supporting the community. By gods sake if they post anything about helping the society these SAME people will bash them for being show offs.

Like I said let people live! Stop tryna control others and stop hating. You want to do GOOd go ahead and do it. Stop wasting ur time and criticizing others.

bakhtaavar thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Sahi to bola hai 

cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Cool_N_Cold

Dis celebs can give donations n do something to d nation in dis pandemic crisis time

they may as well be but not publicizing it and just working out and being positive at the same time..i don't see the fuss about someone being positive and working out..at least she is following the rules and not adding to the pandemic..

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: anna143

Farah and Rohit types are the kinda people who want to drag others by showing themselves as more higher. 

Most people are like that

Billi_Bangalan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Video shot by diva means?

I thought this video is not serious and just a joke or something 

S_H_Y thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

I don't think it's katrina specifically, it just flood of workout videos that have come , instagram flood you with same kind of videos too if you even check one workout video😆

nicegirl_good thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Does Farrah know of the mute option?