Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by MrsRanveerSingh

Forget India, Vikram is one of the best actors in the entire world. He is a gem! He missed out the NA cos they thought AB deserved it for black, although AB didn’t deserve it more than Vikram. Vikram deserved for Sethu, Deivathirumagal and I as well, but we know how awards work in India.

Your signature. 😆 

There's something sad about the smile of your profile pic.  I see a great amount sadness and a weeping heart in that smile of yours.

Originally posted by 9SakthLaunda4

Your signature. 😆 

There's something sad about the smile of your profile pic.  I see a great amount sadness and a weeping heart in that smile of yours.

Wow genius! How did u know why I chose the pic for? It’s obviously not my real pic but it’s the closest pic to show how I truly feel. Yes I’m sad inside but I hide with a smile cos I don’t want others to feel my sorrow:)

Originally posted by MrsRanveerSingh

Wow genius! How did u know why I chose the pic for? It’s obviously not my real pic but it’s the closest pic to show how I truly feel. Yes I’m sad inside but I hide with a smile cos I don’t want others to feel my sorrow:)

😳I know right. You are the first to complement about my intelligence.

I see through your fake smile and I feel your heart wrenching pain. You see, along with being intelligent , I am a humanitarian too 😳 and I feel your pain. Sorry, you aren't successful in hiding your pain.

I was blown away by the movie when I saw it. It was the first south movie I saw, and I was like dang I should watch South movies now. Ironically that's the only Tamil movie I've seen. After that all I've watched is Telugu