Aparachit is a timeless classic

Posted: 14 days ago

Today I was watching the film for the umpteenth number of time and the repeat value of the film is still the same. I've never liked a South film as much as I've enjoyed watching this masterpiece. What a film and what a sensational performance by Vikram! Did he win a national award for his performance?

I love his acting. I saw it in theatre and i was mindblown by his performance.

Great movie....his alter ego is funny and creepy at the same time. The textual premise seems to be a lift from Dante's Hell tho....not the text commonly believed...no touted to be the basis.

Originally posted by nigahen

Great movie....his alter ego is funny and creepy at the same time. The textual premise seems to be a lift from Dante's Hell tho....not the text commonly believed...no touted to be the basis.

But his multiple personality disorder syndrome never went away even after his treatment.

love it.

this one and Nagarjuna movie trios(Don No 1, Mass and King No 1) were the very first South Indian dubbed movies whose massive popularity in Indian television,  paved way for the South Indian dubbed movies ruling Hindi channels.

Originally posted by Unfair_Salman

But his multiple personality disorder syndrome never went away even after his treatment.

Yes it didn't....I never said it did. If you're asking me why or how...I can surmise....I think it's because he fooled the people treating him..a person with a certain level of intelligence can figure out the right and wrong answers to psychological tests. Actually by the end of the movie, he had developed a third personality that was much closer to his idealised idea of himself...

Originally posted by nigahen

Yes it didn't....I never said it did. If you're asking me why or how...I can surmise....I think it's because he fooled the people treating him..a person with a certain level of intelligence can figure out the right and wrong answers to psychological tests. Actually by the end of the movie, he had developed a third personality that was much closer to his idealised idea of himself...

oh then what happened to his other personas Remo and Aparachit? was Remo one just an act he used to put on? or both were original?

all south indian dubbed movies are total bakwaas. this one was kinda bearable.. havent seen many of them , cant sit beyond 10-15 mins