This mini.. - Page 2

Posted: 4 years ago

She has taken being bad to another level.. she destroyed ani's barrister certificate with some yellow liquid. N now everyone is thinking that boni used it and the mark is her urine patch.. just to intensify this incident ðŸ˜¡ hadd ho gai

Edited by mannu_123 - 4 years ago

I really want to slap her, kick her, and God knows what else. But then, she doesn't even deserve that much of a right to make me react against her. She's isn't even worth of anger.🤬

From now on, she's not a human being for me. Just an invisible aura wondering around Rudhita. ðŸ¤¢

I will pray for her downfall and celebrate when that happens. ðŸ¤¬ðŸ¤¬ðŸ¤¬ðŸ¤¬

Edited by merryyura - 4 years ago

Whaaatt???😡 she is beyond redemption🤢

She is disgusting to another level🤢

What was ani's reaction to all this?😭

Mini is the creepiest lady of BB!😳 it wasn't just a yellow liquid it maybe was actual urine cause it had a bad smell i mean it smelled like urine when Anirudh smelled it! 🤔pata nahi kiska urine bottle me lekar ayi thi? khud kahi hoga sayad!🤣

edit - people used to sympathize with saudamini a lot saying anirudh was the love of her life, she has waited for him for so long n blah blah blah, but now after this particular act they will hate her the most which serves her right , she only deserves hatred not any kind of sympathy cause she was negative from the beginning of the show but some people failed to see that!

Edited by Ariel6 - 4 years ago

Can you please tell what was Anirudh's reaction to the revelation? Did he scold her for the certificate thing?

Originally posted by bhshre95

Whaaatt???😡 she is beyond redemption🤢

She is disgusting to another level🤢

What was ani's reaction to all this?😭

Originally posted by incrediblycute

Can you please tell what was Anirudh's reaction to the revelation? Did he scold her for the certificate thing?

He was shocked and couldn't say anything. The epi ended after that. Ani's reaction will be shown tomorrow. 

Edited by merryyura - 4 years ago

Originally posted by merryyura

He was shocked and couldn't say anything. The epi ended after that. Ani's reaction will be shown tomorrow. 

Thank you😊

Seriously how cruel is she. She doesnt even think that certificate is so important to anirudh before destroying it

Originally posted by merryyura

Did he look angry??😭 and why destroy his certificate? What problem she has with ani??😡 hope ani comes to know about this🤢

You know what ? It’s toxic.

Why are they writing the vamp in that manner. 

For god’s sake she is a human. She has no competition with that little kid. If she loved Ani than would have supported him - that is what happens in the real world.

If she doesn’t - then would have searched for someone else. 

Now to show the obsession - they destroyed Ani’s degree. Please- it could have been something else. His clothes - anything else .

How bad it is to think about that blot. 

This show promotes education. Showing such agendas with the degree is so bad . 

And if anybody of them were scientific - such a yellow patch is impossible . 

It’s impossible for the little kid to get anything like that in hand’s reach.

Pls - Ani should get this ASAP .

I had watched yesterday for 5 minutes.

I closed the episode in 4 minutes today- I skipped and skipped and skipped finally shut my phone in the degree thing. 

I would have liked it much better if only Ani had caught the bed wetting problem . Handling it alone with Bondita would have been so sensible - so nice actually. They are mentally torturing that kid. Just remember when you were small - the talk was finished in the bedroom itself. I request the makers to get over such atrocious ways of showing Vamp as devils instead of humans.