Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Peek-A-Boo

I have the same problem as you ðŸ˜† . If the first few episodes don’t hold my interest, I drop the drama . I tried watching Itaewon Class and Crash Landing on You then switched to Kingdom ðŸ˜† . You could try those ones. I haven’t watched anything in Viki apart from Hotel De Luna. 

I have already tried those 2 dramas and dropped them for the same reason...I love romance stuff but it shouldn’t be too syrupy which is the problem with CLY and I couldn’t even get past the first half hour of Itaewon...I tried Hotel De Luna also but it didn’t work for me...Have you watched My Mister? It is on viki now..

Haegeum thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: cricketfan1

I have already tried those 2 dramas and dropped them for the same reason...I love romance stuff but it shouldn’t be too syrupy which is the problem with CLY and I couldn’t even get past the first half hour of Itaewon...I tried Hotel De Luna also but it didn’t work for me...Have you watched My Mister? It is on viki now..

No. I haven’t tried watching that one . I know IU got good reviews for that one . It might be worth giving it a shot 🤔.

Haegeum thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 4
Ennuyi thumbnail

Originally posted by: cricketfan1

I couldn’t either...The first half an hour is very crucial for me to be with a drama/movie and Kingdom failed that test...

Another one which failed that test initially, is being watched right now as I started from the 3rd episode this time...I am talking about Forest! ðŸ˜†

Please suggest some nice shows to watch...I have Viki also, so...

Same. After 1st epi, I wasnt sure if I'd like to continue... 

Watch Broadchurch and Valhalla murders, quite good.