Kahaan Hum Kahaan Tum

Dipika Kakar Ibrahim and Karan V Grover- Best costar goals

Sree_mk thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Dipika and Karan are best costar goals according to me. I really liked their off screen interviews together or their practice for scenes in BTS. In recent Instagram live, while giving answer to one fan about Dipika, KVG said that " Dipika is very talented actress. She is very very professional and involved actress. She is very caring person. She brings ice-creams to all in sets. She is Darling of a costar to work with".This video is posted by some fan in twitter by using our show hashtag (#KahaanHumKahaanTum). You all can check hashtag and watch there. KVG and DKI mutual respect for each other, their pure friendship, their professionalism and their understanding about each other are great.we can feel all these by watching KHKT BTS segments in different news channels.I think their respectfor each other,their prefessionalism and pure friendship between each other are the main reason why we feel Ronakshi scenes are very real and natural in KHKT. These two are successfully created magic in ITV by KHKT with their acting and chemistry only in short period of 9 months. DKI and KVG didn't show off their friendship by posting Instagram stories and photos like others on social media. Their pure respect for each other as a costars is beyond social media. I wish we will get KHKT season 2 or any new show with DKI and KVG as leads to see more of their chemistry.

Edited by Sree_mk - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sree_mk thumbnail

Guys,In that Instagram live, KVG also said that there is no plans for KHKT 2 till now and he said don't believe in any rumours about KHKT 2.He also said that after Saarthi and Yahaan mein gar gar keli, KHKT is the show which gave him huge positive response from audience and social media fans.

rajshri30 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Sree_mk

Guys,In that Instagram live, KVG also said that there is no plans for KHKT 2 till now and he said don't believe in any rumours about KHKT 2.He also said that after Saarthi and Yahaan mein gar gar keli, KHKT is the show which gave him huge positive response from audience and social media fans.

Yes till now there is no such news but we can always hope for the best right...Because some of the ardent fans including me is hoping for KHKT 2..May be he doesnt want to give any false hopes for the fans but SD is saying according to her last update KHKT 2 is under consideration so anything can happen any time..

Sree_mk thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: rajshri30

Yes till now there is no such news but we can always hope for the best right...Because some of the ardent fans including me is hoping for KHKT 2..May be he doesnt want to give any false hopes for the fans but SD is saying according to her last update KHKT 2 is under consideration so anything can happen any time..

Hey, I also wish for KHKT 2. But I have doubt only on Star plus channel. So, as of now, I am wishing for any new show of Dipika and Karan as leads in any other channel.

Sree_mk thumbnail

Hey guys, in recent interview of Sandiip sickand, he told that there is no plans of KHKT season 2 from channel side. But if channel is ready for KHKT 2, he will be happily work with them again and he will work for KHKT season 2. Spoiler didi tweeted that KHKT set is still there in shooting spot location. So, fingers crossed and let's pray for all falls in correct place for KHKT 2.