MayRa/ShivJen DT #52 "The Memories of Destruction" - Page 120

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by _._shibani_._

My sister watched the trailer and since I finished watching everything alone, she insited we have our usual movie nights together watching this one. Ab jo paise bharta hai, wahin maar daalta hai (figuratively, behen hai meri naa😆) so I decided to give it a shot and Nikita and Prot genuinely looked promising💔 by God dhoka hua

Hahaha toh aap social service samajh kar may be ul feel better for saving us from a bad watch😉

Even I thought Nikita ka hai toh acha hoga...kare chodiya

Originally posted by stormborn

Inam watching two episodes back to back.

So after regaining her memory, not one flashback she got of Rajeev ? Not once remembering his name ? Not one reminiscence of the death he got solely for her sake ? Not a single drop of tear for his corpse that didn't even get a funeral ? 

Even her fb cut directly from leaving Vikram in SR to saving Rishi from drowning ? Not a glimpse of how she met Rajeev or his part in her life ? 👏

I am still not done with the episode and I don't care if he gets a mention later. 

Rajeev. Didn't. Deserve. This.

Very poor story telling , writing and no connection to the current story to the previous one . 

Originally posted by pranurosid

I'm scared that this will continue for more episodes as cvs deliberately doing this. Because the day Rudra finds the truth the game will be almost over and it will be MayRa Vs MJ. Meanwhile Maya has to take down other sinners too. So I feel they make Rudra roam clueless in future episodes too for plot convenience

True initially Rudra was in blind love with maya and now with his family he is in blind rage and anger for Rishis death .