Bigg Boss 13: Daily Discussion Thread

Posted: 4 years ago

Few things to keep in mind while commenting in this thread.

- Keep the discussion limited to the show and season 13

Do not bring contestant's personal lives/history in this thread.

Do not bring previous season discussion in this thread.

- Comparison won't be allowed as per the forum rules. So better keep the discussion limited to individual performances.

- You are not allowed to spam this thread. Only healthy discussion will be entertained.

Do not post any social media content to the DDT, whether that is tweets, IG updates, articles, or any other form of SM content. Use the social media thread, ATs, or main forum for such discussions.

- As this show involve celebs, your views are bound to differ from others as everyone will support their favourite celebs. Having said that please refrain from insulting or using derogatory words against any contestant/anchor. However you are free to criticize provided it falls under constructive criticismLearn to ignore and use report button when you see someone crossing his/her limit.

- For additional rules please read Bigg Boss 13 - Rules

- For any assistance or complaint contact Minionitemnx12, or devashree_h

You cant go out of the house

No one can come inside the house 

Food supply limited 

Khudh ka kaam khudh karo cause no maid

Sometimes we get the task of clapping in the balcony as well

Then I keep getting scolded by my mom for not doing the cleaning properly  Cardio se my workout has been reduced to jhaadu pocha. So yeah, I vaguely empathize with BB people now. 

I rewatched two episodes in bits and pieces, AND ARTI'S MINNE MOUSE HAIRBAND IS BACK. The horror. ðŸ˜³

Good. Now people will have somewhere to talk about BB 13 and it's contestants.

Now that the whole world is locked down with people confined to homes this kind of forums will divert minds from the disaster.

Now d real bigg boss began ðŸ¤£, bahut celebrities Ko bash karte the na hum log . It's karma .

21 days lock down 

Enjoy.

yes i have been searching but no one is here.

Looks like BB khatam hone ke baad bhi BB chal raha hai.

Usually at this time sana and shukla use to share their private bed moments infront of the whole india. That was tips and tutorials for few younger generation about how it's done - How to do PDA successfully.  

Originally posted by Deadinside

Looks like BB khatam hone ke baad bhi BB chal raha hai.

ab poori duniya ka BB chal raha hai sab BBH mein hain

andar se koi bahar na jaa saaake

bahar se koi andar na aasake

socho kabhi aisa ho toh kya ho

abhi bas ek alag duniya achhooti hai iss virus ke khof se wahan bas ab bhi pyaar hi pyaar beshumaar😆 ...yaar aisa koi kaise ho sakta hai

Originally posted by Chingaari

ab poori duniya ka BB chal raha hai sab BBH mein hain

andar se koi bahar na jaa saaake

bahar se koi andar na aasake

socho kabhi aisa ho toh kya ho

Aisa ho tab jail ka kaidi bano, Aur chakki pisso. 

Oh, and Just realized that they're re-rolling BB. That's good. Hope we make the most out of it. Zariwala ka micro cleavage wapas dekhne milega. smiley17