ponymo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

So my office is shut for a month, and we're expected to work from home. I just can't seem to focus and keep procrastinating.

How are you guys coping?

I tried:

• reading a book called To Kill a mockingbird, and then threw it away after 2 pages
  • tried to watch a new series called Money Heist, and lost interest after one episode
  • watched some old Telugu movies and then switched off TV
  • Sleeping for 10 hours a day
  • Tried to work out - did it for 15 minutes and then finished one packet each of Oreo and Haldirams Tasty Nuts to recover
  • Dancing for 10 mins and then eating a bar of snickers to regain lost energy
  • Clicking 50 selfies during different times of the day when there's change in lighting
  • Tried to cut my hair and coloured it - it looks awful so that puts a stop to selfies for a while
  • Spending a few hours on twitter and a few mins on Insta 

Do you have some innovative ways to kill time this? What are you doing?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gul_bahar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Wasting my time on IF and Facebook.

Rest handwashing, eating sleeping

Pretending to study

Enjoying janta curfew memes 

That's pretty much it. 

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: ponymo

So my office is shut for a month, and we're expected to work from home. I just can't seem to focus and keep procrastinating.

How are you guys coping?

I tried:

• reading a book called To Kill a mockingbird, and then threw it away after 2 pages
  • tried to watch a new series called Money Heist, and lost interest after one episode
  • watched some old Telugu movies and then switched off TV
  • Sleeping for 10 hours a day
  • Tried to work out - did it for 15 minutes and then finished one packet each of Oreo and Haldirams Tasty Nuts to recover
  • Dancing for 10 mins and then eating a bar of snickers to regain lost energy
  • Clicking 50 selfies during different times of the day when there's change in lighting
  • Tried to cut my hair and coloured it - it looks awful so that puts a stop to selfies for a while
  • Spending a few hours on twitter and a few mins on Insta 

Do you have some innovative ways to kill time this? What are you doing?

This is literally me too thank god I’m not the only one 

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Start with meditation to regain focus to complete all of the above tasks.

Zeal17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: ponymo

So my office is shut for a month, and we're expected to work from home. 

What are you doing?

Office work. Getting more work as boss says you saving time in commute so can do extra.

YourCat thumbnail

Im an introvert so it doesnt affect me much, all i need is an empty space in a corner all by myself and I have that in my house. I live in my own world and that's not really a very bad place to be.

Padfoot_Prongs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I wake at nine. 

Getting fresh, taking bath, helping mom in kitchen, so by 12, it's lunch time. Then laundry. So all in all we are pretty busy by 2 PM. After that there are many wattpad stories I follow. One hour on that. Then all these police beating janta videos, and various memes, then there is WHAT IF channel on youtube and FB, their videos are very interesting. By seven it's dinner preparation. By 10, the work is finished. 

Then my mother switch off the lights and we have to pass the time on cell phone. 

GumGum thumbnail

Mummy ke kaamon mein haath batao. Pehle thoda guilty feel hoga phir achcha lagega. 

Suryanamaskaras...Read up on it...Its a great way to bring back your focus, not to mention the other umpteen benefits it has!

DobbyDeol thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Quarantine is my lifestyle. So just regular day.