Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

eshasrk thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Today Nalini has proven tht she is a worthless mother as well. 

People always say a mom can go through hell to protect her children, but here Nalini puts her own kids through hell to protect her own lousy marriage πŸ€¬πŸ€¬.

Now I totally understand why Ananya left her family to marry Arjun and be with him 

No words for Ram and Gagan.....I am fed up like hell 

But.....the most confusing part is Arjun !!!

What the hell is this guy up to ???

I am shocked beyond belief when I heard him completing the promo: kabool karta hoon ki Main aur Pinky ek doosre se pyaar karte hain πŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ˜². And I had thought he would say something else...

Also why is Arjun behaving like he is Pinky's husband for the past few episodes ???  I feel even Pinky is confused abt his behaviour.

But...... most of all I am worried abt Pinky. I have this nasty feeling tht she is going to loose everything in this fight: her self confidence, her trust in the ppl she cares / cared about....everything. Looks like she will be going through massive humiliation from every side.....her words indicate something big as well.

One side Gagan who is hellbent on destroying her, one side her worthless parents and family and other side Arjun and his villian mom who is abt to make an entry...

I only hope tht after this big ordeal, Pinky becomes soooo damn strong tht nobody can break her anymore. What I want to see is a strong, confident Pinky emerging , who doesnt give a shit abt anyone and who becomes totally independent. I would love to see Pinky moving out of Arjuns house with her daadi and staying on their own....

Edited by eshasrk - 4 years ago
Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

This content was originally posted by: eshasrk

Today Nalini has proven tht she is a worthless mother as well. 

People always say a mom can go through hell to protect her children, but here Nalini puts her own kids through hell to protect her own lousy marriage πŸ€¬πŸ€¬.

Now I totally understand why Ananya left her family to marry Arjun and be with him 

No words for Ram and Gagan.....I am fed up like hell 

But.....the most confusing part is Arjun !!!

What the hell is this guy up to ???

I am shocked beyond belief when I heard him completing the promo: kabool karta hoon ki Main aur Pinky ek doosre se pyaar karte hain πŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ˜². And I had thought he would say something else...

Also why is Arjun behaving like he is Pinky's husband for the past few episodes ???  I feel even Pinky is confused abt his behaviour.

But...... most of all I am worried abt Pinky. I have this nasty feeling tht she is going to loose everything in this fight: her self confidence, her trust in the ppl she cares / cared about....everything. Looks like she will be going through massive humiliation from every side.....her words indicate something big as well.

One side Gagan who is hellbent on destroying her, one side her worthless parents and family and other side Arjun and his villian mom who is abt to make an entry...

I only hope tht after this big ordeal, Pinky becomes soooo damn strong tht nobody can break her anymore. What I want to see is a strong, confident Pinky emerging , who doesnt give a shit abt anyone and who becomes totally independent. I would love to see Pinky moving out of Arjuns house with her daadi and staying on their own....

no comment on ram, nalini Or gagan they will never change....😑

There is change in Arjun behavior from holi dahan episode....

I feel he has become more overprotective for her.. Taking decision  for her safety without consulting her... In this case too I feel he will lash out in front of public to protect her...ha hai mera aur pinky ka affair... The way they fight now openly showing disappointed and that taunts.. Earlier there was hesitation and awkwardness... 

And in case of pinky.... 

She definitely suffer  most in this track... Poor soul..

@bold hope so

eshasrk thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Gaurirane366

no comment on ram, nalini Or gagan they will never change....😑

There is change in Arjun behavior from holi dahan episode....

I feel he has become more overprotective for her.. Taking decision  for her safety without consulting her... In this case too I feel he will lash out in front of public to protect her...ha hai mera aur pinky ka affair... The way they fight now openly showing disappointed and that taunts.. Earlier there was hesitation and awkwardness... 

And in case of pinky.... 

She definitely suffer  most in this track... Poor soul..

@bold hope so

But how will he protect her by shouting tht there is an affair btwn him and Pinky ??? 

Instead he will make her more vulnerable and he will unknowingly admit to all the lies Gagan has been telling abt Pinky and make matters worse for her which is never a good thing.

And also he cant marry her to protect her becoz she still is officially Gagans wife so this will only prove tht Gagan was right all along abt her by calling her characterless...

I only hope tht Arjun uses his brain when taking certain steps, otherwise Pinky's image and feelings will be damaged for a long time to come. She wont trust anyone anymore after this

Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

This content was originally posted by: eshasrk

But how will he protect her by shouting tht there is an affair btwn him and Pinky ??? 

Instead he will make her more vulnerable and he will unknowingly admit to all the lies Gagan has been telling abt Pinky and make matters worse for her which is never a good thing.

And also he cant marry her to protect her becoz she still is officially Gagans wife so this will only prove tht Gagan was right all along abt her by calling her characterless...

I only hope tht Arjun uses his brain when taking certain steps, otherwise Pinky's image and feelings will be damaged for a long time to come. She wont trust anyone anymore after this

@bold...logic yes... But you never know heated of moment he might accept it... 

Even I hope  Arjun uses his brain....if he is saying such something.. There better be very good reason for this... .