Destiny to Love - A journey

Posted: 4 years ago

Hii everyone๐Ÿค—.... Thank you for your lovely feedback. It is only your motivation that has helped me bring this to you. So here it is.. my first ever story in IF.

And it is dedicated to you guys. โค๏ธ

I have not planned I will make it a TS or SS. So for now enjoy the first chapter. It can be called as the introduction of my story.. And yes please ignore the grammatical mistakes.. ๐Ÿ˜Š

of two beautiful souls

Chapter - 1

Its been 12 long years since Anirudh Roy Choudhary and Bondita Roy Choudhary are together.. tied in a bond which can't be called marriage actually.. a bond of mentor - disciple relationship and a friendship between the two. They both together are there to fight the social evils that prevails in the Tulsipur village and make people aware to stop believing the superstitions. A much loved couple they are in the village specially for all those widows in the village for whose rights they are fighting. And loveable Anirudh dada and Bondita boudhi for all the girl children whom they have started giving education, a beautiful idea of Bondita. Since Bondita has started her education she is planning all the ways to bring change in her village, change the life of the women and children. And she is getting all the himmat to do so from her pati babu who is always behind her to protect her, help her and guide her. 

Sath dega woh... Agar ho housla mera....

Change has also happened in the Choudhary mansion in these 12 years. Now Trilochan Kaka is not angry if Anirudh and Bondita fight for the rights of women rather he is happy and proud of his beta and bahu. Now Batuk and Som are fond of their cute boudhi and have accepted Bondita whole heartedly. Binoy babu too has accepted Bondita as her thoughts are loved in his high class society. 

But the relationship of Anirudh and Bondita is still the same. They are bestfriends talk about everything except their relation and love. Bondita being a studious girl and having different thoughts her mind is far from love. But our Anirudh babu couldn't stop himself from falling for his wife. Soudamini's beauty has attracted him once making her his infatuation but it was Bondita's simplicity that opened the doors of love in his heart. And now Anirudh babu is in confusion how to express this to his budhu wife that he loves her and want to be her husband other than her bestfriend and mentor.

It is getting difficult for him to resist himself from touching her long tresses, filling her mang with sindoor of his name every morning, making her wear those red bangles and watch her getting ready in the morning without any fear of getting caught. He still awaits the day when they both will share the same bed too. 

And now Anirudh baba ne than liya he will make Bondita feel his love and make her understand how his heart beats for her.. his pyarii Mishti.

Precap - cute Ani and shy Boni... ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

Sorry for this chotu sa part... Next will be a long one.. This was to give a shape to the story.. 

Hope it's up to mark. 

Thanks and regards ๐Ÿค—

Apsana๐Ÿ˜ณ

Edited by Apsana14 - 4 years ago

[QUOTE=Apsana14]

Hii everyone๐Ÿค—.... Thank you for your lovely feedback. It is only your motivation that has helped me bring this to you. So here it is.. my first ever story in IF.

And it is dedicated to you guys. โค๏ธ

I have not planned I will make it a TS or SS. So for now enjoy the first chapter. It can be called as the introduction of my story.. And yes please ignore the grammatical mistakes.. ๐Ÿ˜Š

of two beautiful souls

Chapter - 1

Its been 12 long years since Anirudh Roy Choudhary and Bondita Roy Choudhary are together.. tied in a bond which can't be called marriage actually.. a bond of mentor - disciple relationship and a friendship between the two. They both together are there to fight the social evils that prevails in the Tulsipur village and make people aware to stop believing the superstitions. A much loved couple they are in the village specially for all those widows in the village for whose rights they are fighting. And loveable Anirudh dada and Bondita boudhi for all the girl children whom they have started giving education, a beautiful idea of Bondita. Since Bondita has started her education she is planning all the ways to bring change in her village, change the life of the women and children. And she is getting all the himmat to do so from her pati babu who is always behind her to protect her, help her and guide her. 

Sath dega woh... Agar ho housla mera....

Change has also happened in the Choudhary mansion in these 12 years. Now Trilochan Kaka is not angry if Anirudh and Bondita fight for the rights of women rather he is happy and proud of his beta and bahu. Now Batuk and Som are fond of their cute boudhi and have accepted Bondita whole heartedly. Binoy babu too has accepted Bondita as her thoughts are loved in his high class society. 

But the relationship of Anirudh and Bondita is still the same. They are bestfriends talk about everything except their relation and love. Bondita being a studious girl and having different thoughts her mind is far from love. But our Anirudh babu couldn't stop himself from falling for his wife. Soudamini's beauty has attracted him once making her his infatuation but it was Bondita's simplicity that opened the doors of love in his heart. And now Anirudh babu is in confusion how to express this to his budhu wife that he loves her and want to be her husband other than her bestfriend and mentor.

It is getting difficult for him to resist himself from touching her long tresses, filling her mang with sindoor of his name every morning, making her wear those red bangles and watch her getting ready in the morning without any fear of getting caught. He still awaits the day when they both will share the same bed too. 

And now Anirudh baba ne than liya he will make Bondita feel his love and make her understand how his heart beats for her.. his pyarii Mishti.

Precap - cute Ani and shy Boni... ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

Sorry for this chotu sa part... Next will be a long one.. This was to give a shape to the story.. 

Hope it's up to mark. 

Thanks and regards ๐Ÿค—

Apsana๐Ÿ˜ณ

[/]cute and lovely ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Update soon 

Awesome start yaar๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Thought first but some have overtaken me 

Iโ€™m the second  to comment...yippee ๐Ÿฅณ

Your are an amazing writer ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Woow romantic ani and want him to get caught while watching bondi ๐Ÿคฃ

N

Binoyโ€™s reason for accepting bondita ๐Ÿคฃ

Loved it but it was short want long update โค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Continue soon 

Edited by Jaa_nu - 4 years ago

Great start, loved the 1st chapter though it was very short! Anirudh & Bondita seems to be a great team to fight for the change of the society!

So our Anirudh has fallen in love with his Mishti but she has no clue ๐Ÿ˜†

Good that Ani took it upon himself to make her realise. Go Anirudh Baba - I mean Anirudh Babu, make her fall in love with you, though I feel she already has feelings for him too ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Please update soon...

Beautifull start of their journey smiley27smiley42

Beautifully penned Apsana smiley32 the introduction part was amazing ๐Ÿ‘Œ

So it's Ani who fell for bon first smiley2 hope bon realise her feelings towards Ani too smiley42

Can't wait for their confession and your longer update smiley4 Don't make us wait too long!! Please Update asap smiley1

Great start apsana....go ahead dear...

Eagerly waiting for the real story to begin๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Binoy accepts bondu....๐Ÿ˜ฒ...interesting though I don't hope much from him in the show๐Ÿ˜†

Nice one apsana!!! ๐Ÿ˜ŠWill be waiting for the further story... Update soon

Beautiful one!!
as sweet as Mishti ;)
keep writing!

Great start apsana! Really liked your background description. Great !๐Ÿค—

It would be more loveable if you write how ani fall for his mishti while working together!๐Ÿ˜‰

Posted: 3 years ago

This is beautiful dear continue soon