Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

The acting bug hit manushi chhillar?

vsbarry thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

I clearly remember saying she wants to become a doctor and do all these things with her degree. and then she goes on to say that bollywood is a place where dreams come true. 

I am not bashing her choice, as I probably would have chose the same route since films are not an easy access for outsiders. But the fact that she said a doctor with so much confidence during her miss world times and than goes onto saying BW is the place to be at. Doesnt that seem suspicious in a way that she was using the whole doctor thing just for the compeition.

isnt that kind of sad for little girls especially, who could look up to her as someone as a miss world going into a field other than acting. It doesnt really, but it seems as if acting is just "better" than fields that should definitely be given more value and importance?

Edited by vsbarry - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

YourCat thumbnail

There is no reason for her to join a beauty pageant if she wanted to be just a doctor, im sure they all consider such pageant / modelling a stepping stone into acting. I dont blame her though, doctor is a tough job. 

Deadinside thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

I wouldn't mind seeing her as doctor or as actress anyway. You can't win miss world title by just faking your profession. If i am correct, It has nothing to do with profession actually.