Rashami Desai CC #2: Television Ki Hawa Hawai <3 - Page 2

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by SilentSilver

I wouldn't think much about Rashmi's insta habits as well.  She is way too random, and tends to like a lot of fan works.  Tagging Zariwala was just super weird, like almost any other contestant would have made better sense πŸ€ͺ Its not even about forgiving and forgetting, she and Zariwala were never friends as such. Khair. Celebs are weird. Even Jasmin apparently tends to like Rashmi posts on that again director account. πŸ€”

Khair. I will try to be kinda optimistic about this for once and hope she does something that I can actually watch. πŸ˜³ Voot even has good web series now where she can work. I was watching Asur and its AMAZING. 

yea she is super random on insta πŸ˜† exactly it was so out of blue..at first i thot she did it by mistake bt it was too good to be true...she n jariwala had no meet whatsoever to even tag her or something..lol i really feel like she shd avoid the likes of jariwala for her own good but oh well.. yaa man these celebs are super weirdoo...thr social media life is sucha facade...

also apparently shukla turned his camera to some key in his live chat and sidra shippers r goin crazy that he was missin rashami..😳

Haa na atleast do something we can watch..so far all the mehh stuff....πŸ˜’

Originally posted by sahisri

As expected rashu is cordial with all even zariwala but I dont want 3 people ever in rashmi life....1.shukla 2.arhaan and 3.sana

Apart from these 3 she can be good to everyone and this is safe for her too....after this lockdown over She should start acting with new actors

she will probably be cordial wid sidnaaz too if she ever meets them...πŸ˜† arhaan keeps bein lil dramatic here n there too on his insta...i keep seein on twitter...keeps postin via quotes n all...bt thn again he is sucha nautanki too..

Hope she really work in a different project wid  different actors..πŸ˜’ 

Originally posted by SilentSilver

Put a kukaddo-koo alarm πŸ˜†

I can't sleep cause work from home πŸ’”  but I get to work in pajamas, so that's good. 

Goodness, when would these days end? I feel catastrophic already.  All because some jackass wanted to eat a f*cking bat. 

will prolly do that πŸ˜† 

aw i feel ya...realizing theres so much work to do in house if ur mom really want😡

doesnt seem like its gonna end soon πŸ˜’ all these things we used to watch in HW movies..and its actually happening.. πŸ˜­ yep whole world is suffering bcz someone fkin ate a bat...kuch tou b they eat...🀒

Originally posted by aryananda

Shehnaaz fandom are constantly attacking Rash. Some of them are also wishing she dies. I think they fear that Sidra will overpower Shitnaaz so they are also creating umrash topics.

Yeah, I saw those posts.  There are fans wishing for others to get infected by coronavirus as well. All of it makes me seriously sick,  there the world is at such a dire stage but all these people can only think of stupid fan fights. 

Anyhow, it's pointless to pay any heed to such utterly ridiculousness people. They do not deserve an iota of attention.  

Originally posted by AblazedEnigma..

will prolly do that πŸ˜† 

aw i feel ya...realizing theres so much work to do in house if ur mom really want😡

doesnt seem like its gonna end soon πŸ˜’ all these things we used to watch in HW movies..and its actually happening.. πŸ˜­ yep whole world is suffering bcz someone fkin ate a bat...kuch tou b they eat...🀒

My mom is super bored. Her school is off and she does not have any student to torture, toh sirf bachi main πŸ˜³

Yeah. It would take at least two months to get somewhere. That too only if this lockdown works and people stop doing stupid things ( which is unlikely cause there are too many morons out there).

Every time I open the news there are new cases, and new deaths in the world. Its such a frustrating and helpless situation to be in.

Edited by SilentSilver - 4 years ago

Okay. 

I get annoyed with Rashmi, and then she ends up coming online to wish happy birthday to her fans, and to motivate them to spend their quarantine period productively.  She is  a legit sweetheart. Okay. β€οΈ

Also, Rashmi said she is going to upload an video with her beat boxing with Bhavya and Swastik soon. οΏΌπŸ˜†

And Oreo made an appearance as well. 

And she also did not see my questions. The usual. πŸ˜³

Prince Charles tests positive for Coronavirus πŸ˜²

No matter how much I try, I'm never able to join/watch her live on time πŸ˜’

I'm always late tho im super velli rn still I missed it.

I wonder how dedicated these sidnaz shippers are that even in the morning they never missed their sessions.

Originally posted by -PoisonIvy-

Prince Charles tests positive for Coronavirus πŸ˜²

Several leaders and politicians have been. And it's not surprising. Most of them tend to meet a lot of foreign delegates regularly. Plus, Prince Charles apparently attended a gathering from where someone was tested positive. 

That's the scariest part of coronavirus. It's hella contagious, and you never know from whom you get infected. 

Edited by SilentSilver - 4 years ago