Episode ayaana truth - Page 2

Posted: 4 years ago

Precap tomorrow 1st episode glimpse 

https://www.instagram.com/p/B-I6vZkB-OC/?igshid=1jen8pnlm3ybi

Edited by MagpieArshu - 4 years ago

Liked Today's episode..๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Looking forward to watch it on TV as well..atleast something to watch during lockdown..

Roshan were great..finally they had a normal conversation and Aman said sorry for burning her bakery๐Ÿ‘..Roshni knowing he died for her..but asking the same qs that I was wondering..only Ayana can kill him..but I guess he can commit suicide..she also understood๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Almost all other SP shows have stopped buy yjhyk is giving new and good episodes..hats off to the team to think of this way๐Ÿ‘

Today was a Roshan epiโค๏ธ

Edited by gaurimisha - 4 years ago

good episode๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ precap very interesting ...junaid khan is responsible for roshni parents death ....sometimes i wonder how aman turned out to be good( not 100% but still ๐Ÿ˜) both his parents were bloody thirsty for money and power and ready to kill anyone. I think aman is not junaidkhan and parveen son...may be tabeezi or some other

Hats off to makers even at this time they managed to give good episodes

Originally posted by vscpyrek

good episode๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ precap very interesting ...junaid khan is responsible for roshni parents death ....sometimes i wonder how aman turned out to be good( not 100% but still ๐Ÿ˜) both his parents were bloody thirsty for money and power and ready to kill anyone. I think aman is not junaidkhan and parveen son...may be tabeezi or some other

hats off to makers

Originally posted by vscpyrek

Aman got his grandmother's traits..along with his father's anger and ego..๐Ÿ˜†

Really hat's off to the makers. Really don't know when shooting will resume and new episodes will be aired....but it seems that most interesting storyline is stored for us.

And poor aman's character, he has trust issues and anger management issues but was never that evil and greedy for power like his parents. When he will get to know the truth about his parents he is going to be hurt badly.

Again all clap for whole team of yjhjk......stay safe....Hope to see your brilliant work again after this lockdown get over....egarly waiting for last two episodes.....

Originally posted by Jiss555

hats off to makers

They really did well - but if this was the case why was Atif saying no new episodes? Anyway, that guy is on his own planet so I donโ€™t care but work wise at least he is doing good.

Team truly outdid themselves.

Originally posted by vibha28

They really did well - but if this was the case why was Atif saying no new episodes? Anyway, that guy is on his own planet so I donโ€™t care but work wise at least he is doing good.

Team truly outdid themselves.

did amans father killed roshnis parents. If so we r in for more drama i think.could roshni live with the son who killed her parents what do u think.But i want my redemption please.

We cant decipher atif .He is wired in a weird way.says something but does another.

Team yjhjk is great and that farm house move with only the leads was a clever one

Originally posted by Jiss555

did amans father killed roshnis parents. If so we r in for more drama i think.could roshni live with the son who killed her parents what do u think.But i want my redemption please.

We cant decipher atif .He is wired in a weird way.says something but does another.

Team yjhjk is great and that farm house move with only the leads was a clever one

I still think itโ€™s parveens doing but letโ€™s see we will know after shutdown. Yes farmhouse alone was a great move.

Atif is indeed weird - he contradicts himself in a sentence but as soon as I get good episodes ( definitely redemption) then I donโ€™t mind. If roshni leaves aman then I want him to go after her this time. But letโ€™s see eh?

Originally posted by vibha28

I still think itโ€™s parveens doing but letโ€™s see we will know after shutdown. Yes farmhouse alone was a great move.

Atif is indeed weird - he contradicts himself in a sentence but as soon as I get good episodes ( definitely redemption) then I donโ€™t mind. If roshni leaves aman then I want him to go after her this time. But letโ€™s see eh?

let's wait and watch. Roshnis parentage is a good track.lets hope they do justice to it