Priyapriyu thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

This content was originally posted by: pyaar2012

Sach mein eagerly wait kar rahi hun !

Haa yaar

DesTiny456 thumbnail

Kalyani was sitting on a chair, chin in hands. It was her 18th birthday party and she was surrounded by all the people who adored and loved her. Yet as she sat on the chair with a form fitting knee length dress and her eyes glued to the entrance her mind only sought one person. Major Malhar Rane. It had only been a day, less than a day in fact and Kalyani was smitten. Imagine he had a wife, a child. Kalyani shook her head at the undesired thought and was about to join her friend Aastha. That was until Major Malhar Rane entered the hall. His jet black hair was perfectly gelled into a quiff, whilst he himself wore a black suit with a white shirt, as well as black boots. He held a small bag in his hands and had started to look around the party in discomfort. 

Kalyani's POV

I was just about to greet Mr Malhar when I was dragged away by from friend Purvi, I turned around to look at Mr Malhar and to my relief my dad had found him and he was starting to look more comfortable as he talked to my dad and another person whose face I recognised from the academy. 

Purvi dragged me from hallway to hallway until we reached a certain pillar where Aastha was leaning against whilst on her phone. As she saw us she smiled and beckoned us over with her hand. Purvi and I ran over smiling. 

Aastha smirked at me as she raised her eyebrows and put her hands on her hips. 

"Rahul's looking for you" she said as Purvi joined her in putting her hands to her hips 

I groaned in disgust as I tried to get Rahul's leering gaze from out of my vision. 

"He's such a disgusting person" I said with a grimace as Purvi and Aastha laughed at my expression. 

My thoughts suddenly went to Mr Malhar and I swiftly turned to both my friends. 

"Ok you guys have fun I have to meet someone" I said as I left them in a hurry without providing an explanation. 

Running away from the hallway I felt my arms collide against someone. I gasped as I immediately sprang away from the person. It was Mr Malhar. I looked down at the ground in embarrassment before looking back up at him. He had an amused smile on his lips as he looked me in the face, causing my cheeks to go red. He held a small bag in front of me and shook it. 

"I got you something" he said as he placed the bag onto my hands. I looked up at him with a blush before I gently lifted the small box from inside the bag. I tried to avoid his piercing eyes as I opened the box and gasped at the necklace, I looked up at him and blushed as I saw him gazing at me softly. Looking back down I allowed my fingers to the roam the small eagle that was attached to the two chains. I loved it. 

"Thank you Mr. Malhar, I love it" I said softly, his lips twitched as though he wanted to smile but he refrained from doing so and instead nodded at me stoically.

"Major Malhar" a voice called from behind me. I turned around to look and saw that a man with a high ranking uniform was standing their stoically. Malhar nodded at me as if to say 'I have to go' and I just nodded back with a smile.

Walking away from Mr. Malhar, I contemplated the weird feelings I had for him. I hadn't even known him for that long yet I'd formed almost like a kinship with him, he seemed kind but also stoic and his good looks definitely did not help. Yet my mind always wandered to questions on if he had a wife and kids and honestly I don't want to know the answer. I felt hopeless my heart constantly beat faster around him, my palms produced more sweat and I don't even know why it was him I seemed to have a strange cruch on. I should forget about him, it wasn't right to like a man much older than me. 

Still in deep thought I gasped as I was pulled and slammed against a pillar. I groaned as my head collided with the marble of the pillar and my eyes widened as the man in front if me eyed me. Rahul licked his lips as he grabbed my bare shoulder. I struggled against his harsh grip and imposing figure and attempted to kick shin. The necklace in my hand that Mr. Malhar gave me fell to the floor with a clang. As Rahul attempted to slide the strap of my dress down my shoulder he suddenly stopped. I opened my eyes that were previously closed due to fear and looked up in hopes that he had spared me. He hadn't, but Mr. Malhar had. His hand was gripping Rahul's neck from behind and his eyes were full of such anger that even I felt slightly terrified. Rahul turned around with a groan but as soon as he saw Mr. Malhar's terrifying eyes even he grew fear, he cast one last look at me before shrugging the hand off and walking away in a huff. 

I stood in frozen at the incident that occurred. I gripped the gift bag in hand tighter as it became scrunched up. Mr. Malhar shrugged his suit jacket off and placed it on my bare shoulders, he also bent down and picked the necklace up, he laid it on my hand. It looked like he wanted to say more to me, to comfort me, or to ask me if I was okay. But he just walked away and as he did I continued to stare at his back as he turned a corner. As I gripped the necklace tighter I realised that I could never stop thinking about this enigma of a man. 

But I never wanted to. 

Hasnuhh19 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I loved it ❤️❤️   

Continue soon ❤️

leelavathi845 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Very nice and interesting

Something new

Bacillusbadius thumbnail

Nice update 

thanks for writing 

Priyapriyu thumbnail

It’s beautiful and interesting...

Waiting for next...

rekha_crm thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Nice update. Please continue. 

Chandu_500 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

I loved the whole story.

It's different and something new. 

Loved it. Please do try to write more from time to time. 

Will be waiting. ❤️

Priyapriyu thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

It’s been long....

Can we please get update...