Precap for tomorrow and covid 19

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

Heart touching..👍🏼 These 2 now will be together..love their connection to each other..🥰 cutest couple now ...🌿🌷😘

Btw feel sad we wont be able to watch forthcoming episodes ..may be this week only I guess..it will be pause in the interesting track ..its ok no problem at all..want them to be safe and healthy in this crucial time ..

And ...

I personally  Pray for each human being  during this pandemic covid19..

Stay well guys ..stay home and follow the  cdc rules..

wash ur  hands for 20 seconds or sing "happy birthday " song for 2wice while washing ur hands thoroughly sounds funny but it's very true 😊 that's what we have learned in our kindergarten 😊

Pls dont try to fix ur eyeliner,eye brow or lipstick ,lipgloss with ur finger 🤔...

Disinfect ur cell phones, laptops, pc wallets etc all important staffs which we ignore the most ..

Stay well ..god will help us ..👍🏼

Dont panic or stress out 

most important dont chew or bite ur nails or cuticles  due to nervousness ....🤗

Very soon we will get over from this crucial situation..👍🏼

Edited by kinu17 - 4 years ago

Originally posted by kinu17

Heart touching..👍🏼 These 2 now will be together..love their connection to each other..🥰 cutest couple now ...🌿🌷😘

Btw feel sad we wont be able to watch forthcoming episodes ..may be this week only I guess..it will be pause in the interesting track ..its ok no problem at all..want them to be safe and healthy in this crucial time ..

And ...

I personally  Pray for each human being  during this pandemic covid19..

Stay well guys ..stay home and follow the  cdc rules..

wash ur  hands for 20 seconds or sing "happy birthday " song for 2wice while washing ur hands thoroughly sounds funny but it's very true 😊 that's what we have learned in our kindergarten 😊

Pls dont try to fix ur eyeliner,eye brow or lipstick ,lipgloss with ur finger 🤔...

Disinfect ur cell phones, laptops, pc wallets etc all important staffs which we ignore the most ..

Stay well ..god will help us ..👍🏼

Dont panic or stress out 

most important dont chew or bite ur nails or cuticles  due to nervousness ....🤗

Very soon we will get over from this crucial situation..👍🏼

You also take care of yourself

And for mineil i am ready to wait for even longer than this if we get to see them together

Originally posted by anjali0111

You also take care of yourself

And for mineil i am ready to wait for even longer than this if we get to see them together

thank u I will 🤗..as I live in northeast of usa our situation is insane 😮..but soon we will come out from this pandemic for sure ..

Yes Mineil will be back soon 100%..I am waiting and will wait for this cutest couple ..