Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

1.Pinky and chahaji plan to trap gagan

2.he calls gagan mom and talks like gagan ex girlfriend to get gagan whereabouts .. And she tells them he is leaving from this city

3.Arjun calls  pinky and ask her where she is and what she is doing?? 

She fakes it.. Arjun realise she is up to something.. And tell her you promise me.. 

4. Chahaji makes gagan mom unconscious 

5.airport scene...whole airport scene is good.. But i didn't enjoy it after seeing precap.. 

Pinky asks him to agree his crime. Gagan denies it but Pinky says Chachaji will make your mom have poison if you won’t reveal the truth. Chachaji shows Poison, Gita gets scared. Gagan says I won’t leave you if something happens to my mom. Pinky insists him to reveal the truth. Chachaji reveals that it’s not poison, just thandai. Pinky asks Chachaji to make Gita have the poison. GAGAN gets shocked and says I’m the one who tried to push Arjun, what will you do to me. Pinky records it and says you will be in jail and thanks for giving me proof

6.arjun act like he is pain and sunny goes to call doc and this time arjun escape from there

Edited by Gaurirane366 - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bacillusbadius thumbnail

Watched in bits

Arjun😳

loved airport scene 

Pinky's chacha is daringbaaz

plan was good

but precap

Roses4Moira thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bacillusbadius

Watched in bits

Arjun😳

loved airport scene 

Pinky's chacha is daringbaaz

plan was good

but precap

precap dekhene ke baat woh airport sequence enjoy he nahi kar pahi... Ab toh arjun ki maa pinky par chilayge😒

Arjun so sweet😳

eshasrk thumbnail

Thanks for the update.

Frankly this show is starting to give me a headache with this Gagan crap everyday.........seriously 😡

I am so fed up of this character and Pinky's good for nothing family. 

The only one who at least tries to help is Chachaji, becoz Ram is such a bloody loser and his so called creepy damaad is no less 

Oh Arjun..........sweety.......in a short period of time, he knows Pinky very well. And hopefully Pinky will finally teach Gagan the lesson he deserves, coz this guy needs to go as soon as possible.

eshasrk thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gaurirane366

precap dekhene ke baat woh airport sequence enjoy he nahi kar pahi... Ab toh arjun ki maa pinky par chilayge😒

Arjun so sweet😳

I think Arjuns mom should be the last person to talk at the moment. Where has she been all this while ??? Suddenly a mom pops up from nowhere. Since the start of this show , they have shown only Arjun, his father, Nandu and Sunny. And last time she called, Arjun didn't even pick up her call, so I am guessing she must hv left the family for her own benefit and suddenly she wants to come back.

In the promo she says : Main apne bete ki zindagi mein wapas arahi hoon........

Roses4Moira thumbnail

Originally posted by: eshasrk

Thanks for the update.

Frankly this show is starting to give me a headache with this Gagan crap everyday.........seriously 😡

I am so fed up of this character and Pinky's good for nothing family. 

The only one who at least tries to help is Chachaji, becoz Ram is such a bloody loser and his so called creepy damaad is no less 

Oh Arjun..........sweety.......in a short period of time, he knows Pinky very well. And hopefully Pinky will finally teach Gagan the lesson he deserves, coz this guy needs to go as soon as possible.

agree..i am losing interest in show because of gagan drama... Why gave him so much of scren play and importance..  . Just finish off his character.... 

@red.. True.. Arjun 😳😳

Kya sweet ladaka hai woh... Pinky kaliye kya kya kar raha hai

Chachaji deserve hug 🤗

No comment on ram... 😡