Mere Dad Ki Dulhan

Why suddenly episodes are full of flashbacks? its been watered down

madjack38 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Has everyone noticed that since the past 2 weeks, all episodes seem to have just one line of story and rest is all flashbacks. Have they lost their writer or director? the serial has lost its excitement...I hope they realise their folly and rectify it. As it is the episodes are full of only ads and now with this they have totally diluted the essence of the story. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

siya_16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

That’s because shooting has stopped so they are making do with whatever they have left... 

Nature-Happiness thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

We need to understand that not all are in the position to work now, because the cases in India are close to 600. Please understand the situation and try to respect the actors and crew members for getting at least this much. Please stop keeping expectations for the next few days... 🙏🙏

Bana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

It is actually a very good attempt by the makers to stretch their episode bank into more episodes by weaving in the flashbacks.

But considering there is a 21-day lockdown ahead they won’t be able to stretch much longer. Wonder if they will do re-runs or kahaani ab tak type summaries. I wouldnt mind reruns, this show has had lots of amazing scenes. 

madjack38 thumbnail

but other serials are being shot...like the ones before and after it. How come only they are not able to shoot? hard to believe. They dont shoot a day before for the telecast. 

sunaina02 thumbnail

Originally posted by: madjack38

but other serials are being shot...like the ones before and after it. How come only they are not able to shoot? hard to believe. They dont shoot a day before for the telecast. 

Which serial is being shot with India under lock down for 21 days ? 

Are we living on the same planet ?

DiscoDhokla thumbnail

Originally posted by: sunaina02

Which serial is being shot with India under lock down for 21 days ? 

Are we living on the same planet ?

hahahahaha. In fact I am surprised that this show has bank of so many scenes 

Edited by DiscoDhokla - 4 years ago
paytonlee123 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: madjack38

All the shooting for all the serials from all the channels have stopped shooting from last week (i think 15th march). Some shows have bank episodes, where they have shot quite a lot of scenes in advance. maybe these other shows u mentioned have that.

risha_krp thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Just in case you did not notice, we are all under lockdown for 21 days.

And lockdown applies for the entertainment industry as well, it doesn't come under essential services you see..

Also, since maharashtra is the worst affected state in India, it was under lockdown even before PM announced it for all India.

Here is a link for your reference:

news18.com/news/movies/coronavirus-scare-in-india-film-tv-and-web-series-shooting-to-be-put-on-hold-until-march-31-2537703.html

ShinyMishka thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Honestly I would rather they show whatever full episodes they have then go to reruns, but I do understand why they are stretching it out instead. Other shows have more episodes in their bank, so they're still managing to release new content. MDKD will fall more behind if they don't keep releasing new content as much as possible. It's the only thing they can do right now, so we should be more understanding.