bhshre95 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Ani just better stand up for her

Sujz thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: bhshre95

True he just shoos her away, he didn't know till now that he used to go to river for bathing!!smiley6 ye karta kya hai ghar pe?

Nobody knows what she is doing or where she goes

@ bold- you just said it in one line

He stays all by himself and yea, he always comes out when it's all about Saudamini.

He just cannot be after marrying a little girl. He preaches about changing society, he never really asks his own wife whom he knows that faces so many issues.

He needs to come out of that bubble. And he should know he has a little girl in the house who is his responsibility and he needs to actually care what she does. She just walks around all alone and no one really guides her, even if she used his perfume has he ever minded to ask her not to when he gave up that room for her? 

Thing is even though he says she is a child and blah blah, he really doesn't considers her one when it is out of his comfort zone and that is why it is a learning phase for Ani too.

bhshre95 thumbnail

He kind of felt betrayed i feel when bondu sided with tri kaka🤣 he was like- you were supposed to be on my side right😲

--Lalz-- thumbnail

He kind of felt betrayed i feel when bondu sided with tri kaka🤣 he was like- you were supposed to be on my side right😲

Yup... I thought only I felt that way ðŸ¤£

mayu.x thumbnail
Most Posts (January 2021) 1 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Kaka- voh kya balti mai duble nahate ho

Ani- use bathtub kehte hain

Kaka- vilayat se laye ho toh kya hua, hai toh balti hi naa

🤣🤣

And Ani's face when he said, "Bathtub... Kehte hain usse " ðŸ˜µ

And Kaka was like, "Humein na sikhao.." ðŸ˜¡

Both Tri Kaka and Bondita badly butchered those English words today.. ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

Bathroom - Bathraam?

Bath tub - Balti

Barrister - Bristara 

Telephone - Telenooph?

mayu.x thumbnail
Most Posts (January 2021) 1 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

That look on ani's face when bondu said she would go to river only ðŸ¤£ he looked like- hey i thought you were on my side, how can you betray me like that ðŸ¤£

And then the look of adore on Kaka's face. He must be thinking, kitni sanskaari bahu mili hamein.. ðŸ¤£

But I can't.. when Tri Kaka said, Bahu tumse zyada samajhdar hai.. ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

I hope tomorrow Ani find out why Bon wants to bath in river. ðŸ˜µ

Sujz thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

He needs to have a reality check🤣

he needs to bond with her

she will even side with mini but not ani🤣

bhshre95 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sujz

He stays all by himself and yea, he always comes out when it's all about Saudamini.

He just cannot be after marrying a little girl. He preaches about changing society, he never really asks his own wife whom he knows that faces so many issues.

He needs to come out of that bubble. And he should know he has a little girl in the house who is his responsibility and he needs to actually care what she does. She just walks around all alone and no one really guides her, even if she used his perfume has he ever minded to ask her not to when he gave up that room for her? 

Thing is even though he says she is a child and blah blah, he really doesn't considers her one when it is out of his comfort zone and that is why it is a learning phase for Ani too.

Completely agree with you sujz. He thinks by reading those books and giving preachy speeches its over. His dream is not easy, he needs to come out of his comfort zone for that.

He needs to understand that this is not a normal marriage. He has married a kid and that too a very small one. He just yells she is his responsibility and thats it. He should realise that his responsibility cannot take care of herself, she needs people around her who love and care for her and who make her feel secure. But poor soul just roams around, ani doesn't even know if she has eaten or not. I am kind of shocked he didn't observe till now that she never used the bathroom😕

He wants to change the world but really doesn't care whats happening in his home