Web Series

Special Ops Discussion Thread

Minionite thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

I didn't see a discussion topic and it was a good webseries so creating a topic for it.

Not too bad. It's kind of slow. 50 minutes episodes and 8 of them. They could have cut it in half and it still would have been slow. One absolutely amazing thing is that they didn't highlight the whole Muslim patriotism garbage that most such movies have. Religion didn't matter.

I would recommend if you have time then do watch Special Ops. Skip through the slowness. It's a worth watch. I'd rate it a 7.

The acting is definitely a plus, but there are some obvious moments. In fact, one of the biggest "mysteries" is obvious almost immediately. I won't reveal what to avoid giving away spoilers, but if you feel like mentioning it, do say it below.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FromTheAshes thumbnail

I so want to watch Special Ops but Hotstar does not work in New Zealand for god's sake :P

Minionite thumbnail

Originally posted by: ItsJustHrideyy

I so want to watch Special Ops but Hotstar does not work in New Zealand for god's sake :P

I have it on Google Drive. I'll share the link with you when I get on my home laptop.

FromTheAshes thumbnail

Originally posted by: Minionite

I have it on Google Drive. I'll share the link with you when I get on my home laptop.

That would be such a great help.

thank you !!!!!

Minionite thumbnail

Originally posted by: ItsJustHrideyy

That would be such a great help.

thank you !!!!!

Here you go: 

IF was giving problems yesterday else I would have posted it yesterday.

FromTheAshes thumbnail

Here you go: 

IF was giving problems yesterday else I would have posted it yesterday.

Thank you🤗

GuardianDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

I didn't see a discussion topic and it was a good webseries so creating a topic for it.

Not too bad. It's kind of slow. 50 minutes episodes and 8 of them. They could have cut it in half and it still would have been slow. One absolutely amazing thing is that they didn't highlight the whole Muslim patriotism garbage that most such movies have. Religion didn't matter.

I would recommend if you have time then do watch Special Ops. Skip through the slowness. It's a worth watch. I'd rate it a 7.

The acting is definitely a plus, but there are some obvious moments. In fact, one of the biggest "mysteries" is obvious almost immediately. I won't reveal what to avoid giving away spoilers, but if you feel like mentioning it, do say it below.

Agreed. It took me a lot of time to finish this show 😵 Otherwise the girls specially Meher acted brilliantly. 

After certain point it was obvious who's Ikhlaq khan or at least due to our old movies it was pretty much predictable 😆

KT was a total hottie ☺️

Minionite thumbnail

Originally posted by: HateSober

Agreed. It took me a lot of time to finish this show 😵 Otherwise the girls specially Meher acted brilliantly. 

After certain point it was obvious who's Ikhlaq khan or at least due to our old movies it was pretty much predictable 😆

KT was a total hottie ☺️

Yep the acting was top-notch.

I swear it was too obvious. They didn't even need to stretch it out to the last episode. I said so after the fourth episode I think. Fourth or fifth - I forget which one featured Ikhlaq Khan heavily. Plus the actor they took - I mean think of a movie from the same genre and you'll get what I'm saying.

KT totally was a hottie. ☺️

lively_roshani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Mine is for sure k k menon and sajjad delafrooz 

FromTheAshes thumbnail

Yep the acting was top-notch.

I swear it was too obvious. They didn't even need to stretch it out to the last episode. I said so after the fourth episode I think. Fourth or fifth - I forget which one featured Ikhlaq Khan heavily. Plus the actor they took - I mean think of a movie from the same genre and you'll get what I'm saying.

KT totally was a hottie. ☺️

Is it only me who couldn't make out who iklaqh khan was? :P

I mean it didn't even cross my mind until that guy told himmat :P