Hrithik vs. Abhishek : The better actor? - Page 3

Poll Question :

Who is a better actor in your opinion?

Poll Choice
Hrithik Roshan
Abhishek Bachchan
Login To Vote
Posted: 4 years ago

Used to believe that abhishek was the better actor but now I think hrithik is the better one 

Originally posted by surajhere

I doubt if anybody, including his father would have been able to pull of Guru like Abhishek Bachchan did. Yuva too. In Sarkar also he was good.

Hritik Roshan has had box-office success and a fanbase which Abhishke Bachchan never had.  

Yuva is a remake of Mani Ratnam's south movie.

Hrithik is better. Tho Abhishek did well in a few movies 

Originally posted by cricketfan1

A Very unpopular opinions perhaps, but I have always felt Abhishek is a better actor amongst all his contemporaries....He was doing very well also commercially- and then boom, don’t know what happened he is all of a sudden considered as a non-actor! 😕

I think a lot of people thinks Abhi is the better actor, but I personally think that Abhi can never pull off a War, ZNMD or even a Krrish, whereas HR can pull of most of the characters Abhi has done. I think the fact that HR looks very good onscreen, takes away a lot of the praise he deserves as an actor. Like look at the graph, Krrish, Akbar, Aryan, Anand, Kabir, Rohit, Karan and Arjun... Ohh and yeah Ethan, none of his contenporaries have that versatile graph.

Abhi is considered a non actor after he did Drona, I guess he looked really bad and disinterested as the superhero.

Originally posted by simplyrdb

Hrithik IS a star, WAS from his debut - COULD/SHOULD have been much bigger if not for his 'acting' bug, majority watch his movies only for him/his looks 

Abhishek IS a good actor, WAS a star for a brief period - WOULD have been much celebrated and in a better position had he been in any other industry, his choice of subjects would work, with less focus on his physical appearance 

Also, Abhishek did not start off as an actor, but he showed tremendous growth over the years. Hrithik gave everything he had for his debut, and then whatever left for KMG, and has been the same ever since, until Super30 -the only exception. 

@bold: I beg to differ, if only looks could bring people to cinema halls, then I think HR could continue doing mindless potboilers, he takes risks, gaps, and then does a movie, he would never have the filmograph he has IF only his looks could bring people in the cinema hall. 

Originally posted by BIackSwan

Used to believe that abhishek was the better actor but now I think hrithik is the better one 

He definitely is ..

Abhishek has intense eyes. He is a good actor, but not a star. He was never a mainstream hero material. But his ego is not letting him to accept character roles. (The way he answered media during Dhoom 3 and Happy New Year). If he had accepted it graciously like Saif, he would have got much more opportunities and shined. Every artist has his place. We remember Anupam Kher along with Anil Kapoor. Saif was more praised than Ajay in Omkara. 

Lord, this is quite a trauma-inducing comparison 😆. Abhishek, quite frankly makes me CRINGE. He tries way too hard and more often than not, has given me second hand embarrassment. My overall perception of him is easily summed up in three songs ‘Achi Lagte Ho’ (Kuch Naa Kaho), Dil Laga’ & ‘Touch me’ (Dhoom 2). 

He always gives me the ‘loserish’ vibe. So very obviously, I choose HR. He can do every single role that AB has done and would never make me squint my eyes from the intensity of cringing (except for HR in MPKH. I have PTSD from that lmao). 

Originally posted by FingerFetish

Lord, this is quite a trauma-inducing comparison 😆. Abhishek, quite frankly makes me CRINGE. He tries way too hard and more often than not, has given me second hand embarrassment. My overall perception of him is easily summed up in three songs ‘Achi Lagte Ho’ (Kuch Naa Kaho), Dil Laga’ & ‘Touch me’ (Dhoom 2). 

He always gives me the ‘loserish’ vibe. So very obviously, I choose HR. He can do every single role that AB has done and would never make me squint my eyes from the intensity of cringing (except for HR in MPKH. I have PTSD from that lmao). 

I found him cringeworthy in dostana and dhoom2, in dhoom2, he looked so old, unfit and disinterested, it seemed like someone forced him to be in the movie. And he was opposite Hrithik in that movie,  he had a great opportunity to prove his mettle.

Hrithik......

in comedy Abhishek is better than him....