PreRish OS || Thank You ||

Niyati_T thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Hello People 🤗

I am back with another OS on PreRish😳

A two scenes from the recent episode gave me the idea to this OS, as you read the story you will probably figure out which scenes I am talking about. 😛

I hope you have a good read and please ignore the errors as I have not proof read it 😆

~~~~~~~

Thank You

Prerna sat in her study and stared into the flames of the fire that was lit in the middle of the room in the big fireplace. Though it was not winters, the light showers during the day had chilled the atmosphere a bit. She smiled sadly, it felt like the almighty himself had been crying on her fate. 

She was back in the city where she had once lost herself, her everything. Eight years ago she had left this place as a broken girl, who had been betrayed by her so-called love and a shattered mother who had just lost her newborn child. But now she had returned as a fierce woman who had conquered her fears and was now on her path to destroy her enemies.

Prerna sighed and leaned against her arm chair, she noted the time. It was past 2 in the morning and yet sleep was nowhere near to her. She knew that it was not because of the jet lag but her quest for revenge that had kept her awake. Not even the fact that her family was with her after eight years had brought some solace to Prerna. She the events of the day and her body stiffened as she flashes of that broken house that her family called ‘home’ came in front of her eyes. She knew that her mother would never agree on moving in with her, but as always her husband had given her a solution to her problem. 

A small smile formed its way on her lips as soon as Prerna remembered her husband. The man who had been her only companion during her tough times. The man who had given her the courage and strength to stand on her own feet when her world had fallen apart. She recalled her words from earlier that day when she was trying to convince her family to come and stay with her.

‘Whatever I have today is a result of my own hard work and persistent..’ 

It was true, she had worked hard to reach this point of her life but it was him who had given her the push that she needed to be able to achieve this. He had been her mentor, he had shaped her into the woman that she was today.

A slight moment broke her trance and Prerna saw the man standing in front of her. His hands crossed across his chest and worry etched on his face.

‘What are you doing here at this hour? Why aren’t you asleep?’ 

Prerna lied to him and stated that it was because of the jet lag but Rishabh didn’t seem to buy her answer. He knew that something else was bothering her. He shook his head slightly and sat next to her. After spending eight years with her and knowing her for almost a decade he was fully aware of her capabilities of keeping her worries to herself until she was nugged to spell it out. He glanced at her strently and Prerna knew that she had to come clean with him. She sighed and turned to look at the flames once again.

‘Aaj Maa ke saath jo baat hui uske baare main soch rahi thi… jab aapne kaha ki main unhe bataun ki main aaj kya hun, what all I have achieved in my life. Uss waqt mujhe khud ko ehsash hua ki main inn kuch saalon main kitna badal gai hun..’

Rishabh felt the hint of sadness in her voice and he wanted nothing more than to free her from that pain which she felt even after so many years. 

‘Ek simple si ladki, jisne sirf pyaar aur khushi chahi.. Vo aaj ek aisi businesswoman ban chuki hai jo sirf aur sirf apne dushman ki barbadi chahti hai..’ 

Her words were so full of vengeance that it pierced Rishabh’s heart. He held himself responsible at some level for he had fueled the fire of her revenge. As if his wife had read his thoughts she turned to him at once and looked straight in his eyes. 

‘Mr Bajaj, aapko pata hai Baba hamesha kehte the ki kabhi kabhi kuch aacha hone se pehle kuch bohut bura hota hai. Shayad mere saath bhi vahi hua. If that day Anurag wouldn’t have pushed me off the bridge I would never have met you again. And I would not have become that person that I am today. I know it all started because of my revenge quest but while speaking with my mother, I realised that it was not my revenge that pushed me to my success, it was you and your faith in me that has led me to achieve all this’

Prerna paused for a minute before she gently caught his hand in hers. She looked at the their joint hands and continued 

‘I remember how you challenged me to prove myself worthy of coming back to this city. You made a deal with me knowing fully well that I’d do anything to win. Whenever my revenge would get the better of me you would always remind me that I am more than that. I am more than just a vengeful woman who wants to avenge the death of her newborn child. Jab aapne phone pe kaha ki mujhe apne faisle lene se pehle aapse puchne ki zaroorat nahi, mujhe tab realise hua ki itne saalon main aapne kabhi bhi mujhe manipulate nahi kiya mere decisions lene ke liye, phir chahe vo meri personal life main ho ya professional life main. Aapne sirf mujhe guide kiya hai. Sahi aur galat kya hai aapne mujhe yeh samajhaya hai…’ 

The edge in her voice made it clear that Prerna had tears in her eyes, Rishabh cupped her face with his free hand and made her look at him. With his thumb he gently wiped the tear that had escaped her eye

‘Prerna.. You don’t have to say all this..’

He tried to stop her but Prerna nodded her head negatively, she caught his hand that was placed on her cheek and continued 

‘Janti hun ki kuch kehne ki zaroorat nahi hai. But kabhi kabhi apne dil ki baatien share kar leni chahiye Mr Bajaj.. For the past eight years there hasn’t been a day when you have not been by my side. Aapne mujhe tut te hue dekha hai aur mujhe sahara dene ke jagah aapne mujhe khud uth ke har mushkil ka samna karna sikhaya hai. You have celebrated my smallest win and encouraged me after any failure that I have endured. When I have mourned the death of my daughter, you where there to held me in your arms and remind me that I have Kukki with me. I know that you distance yourself from her on purpose so that she could get closer to me and fill the void of my child. Aapne aaj tak, mere liye itna kuch kiya hai… aur aap kabhi kuch jatate nahi… aaj bhi jab meri Maa ne aapke banaye ghar main aane se mana kiya aapne mujhe kaha ki main unhe bataun ki yeh sab kuch mera hai. Jabki sach aap bhi jante hain, yeh jo bhi hai vo humara hai…’ 

Prerna moved his hand from her cheek and tugged on it, forcing him to come closer to her. She rested her forehead against his and closed her eyes as she continued 

‘Main janti hun ki chahe main jo bhi kahun, jaise bhi kahun… aapka shukriya karne ke liye vo kam hoga. Kyunki jitna bharosa aapne mujh pe kiya hai utna maine bhi khud pe nahi kiya tha. Thank you, for being my side, as my companion and as my partner. Thank you for doing everything that you have done for me, that too without expecting anything from me. Thank you, for just being by my side whenever I needed you…’ 

Prerna let go of his hands, and wrapped her arms around his neck. Rishabh shuffled closer so that he could hold her properly and gently stroked her back. He felt his heart swell at her words. In the past eight years, Prerna had broken down in Rishabh’s arms several times; especially when her heart cried for her daughter. And everytime Rishabh knew what to say that would calm her down, but today he was speechless. Words had failed him because he feared that he might end up confessing that he did all this out of love. The love that he had for her in heart for nearly a decade now. He knew that even if he tried he could never confess his feelings to her so easily like she had done today, but he hoped that someday, he might be able to share with her, what she meant to him. 

~~~~~~~

I feel so good today. It feels like after an eternity I have been able to write something in one go 

To be honest, I have been having a hard time writing my updates recently. Blame it on my hectic work schedule or my writers block, but I have so many ideas in my head; yet as soon as I would start typing my brain would freeze. 

Luckily I was able to finish this one shot in one shot 😆

I am waiting for your views on this one. Love;

Niyati ❤️

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MayurChan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

RES for all the Lovely Peoplessss of our Fandom ...

Edited by MayurChan - 4 years ago
MishtiNew thumbnail

This...

Words had failed him because he feared that he might end up confessing that he did all this out of love. The love that he had for her in heart for nearly a decade now. He knew that even if he tried he could never confess his feelings to her so easily like she had done today, but he hoped that someday, he might be able to share with her, what she meant to him. 

This is such an emotional OS! Loved it ...💖😭😭😭💖.

So beautiful! 

Niyati_T thumbnail

Originally posted by: MishtiNew

This...

Words had failed him because he feared that he might end up confessing that he did all this out of love. The love that he had for her in heart for nearly a decade now. He knew that even if he tried he could never confess his feelings to her so easily like she had done today, but he hoped that someday, he might be able to share with her, what she meant to him. 

This is such an emotional OS! Loved it ...💖😭😭😭💖.

So beautiful! 

Mishti 🤗🤗

Thank you Bacchhaaaa 🤗🤗

MayurChan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Hi Niyati ,

This was  a very well written part ,

I think this was a heavily missing scene from that whole 8 years leap stint ,

And i liked how the relationship between the two in your OS was very accurate ..

I just have a wish - can you / anyone for the fact explore the idea to write an OS from this same concept of leap but from RB's pov , i want to know what all happened to him during this time and how there relationship grew ...

Anyways i really liked reading this part ..

esha143 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Awesome OS Nia.... Prerna realizing Rishabh's value in her life is a dream come true for us.... Don't know when we'll get to see that in the show.... But for now.... You expressed her emotions so beautifully.... Loved it.... ❤

Niyati_T thumbnail

Originally posted by: MayurChan

Hi Niyati ,

This was  a very well written part ,

I think this was a heavily missing scene from that whole 8 years leap stint ,

And i liked how the relationship between the two in your OS was very accurate ..

I just have a wish - can you / anyone for the fact explore the idea to write an OS from this same concept of leap but from RB's pov , i want to know what all happened to him during this time and how there relationship grew ...

Anyways i really liked reading this part ..

Thank you so much Mayur 😃

I’ll see if I can write an OS from RB’s POV 😳

Niyati_T thumbnail

Originally posted by: esha143

Awesome OS Nia.... Prerna realizing Rishabh's value in her life is a dream come true for us.... Don't know when we'll get to see that in the show.... But for now.... You expressed her emotions so beautifully.... Loved it.... ❤

Esha 🤗

Thank you so much for the comment 😳

I know this is what RB and we all deserve. But CVs aisa kuch denge ya nahi pata nahi 😒

Niyati_T thumbnail

Unres karogi na 😳

Asya99 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Liked the way you explained their companionship ,their trust for each other and the way they understand each other.specially the last part ,the Rishabh's POV which is needed in the show. Simply and beautifully written👏.