Katrina and Amitabh Bachchan in Vikas Bahl Next

Posted: 4 years ago

Yikes Vikas Bahl. Shame on Katrina if she agrees to work with a sexual predator. Bachchan is known to be immoral so I have no expectations from him.

I hate to say this, but I really detest Vikas Bahl after those allegations against him. That does not take away from the fact that he is a talented director, though.

What happened to innocent until proven guilty? 

The guy was cleared after thorough internal investigation by the makers/distributor of Super30. 

If he was guilty, he wouldn't have sued Kashyap, Motwane and Mantena as he would have been in further soup. Those guys took the easy way out and blamed him for shutting down of phantom films.  

The guy has been cleared of all investigations and even the lady who accused him of such suddenly grew conscience and became quiet. Either the lady was lying/paid to lie OR she took the money and kept quiet. In either case, her character is questionable.

Edited by Lulzbolly - 4 years ago

Katrina, why dont you have a backbone like seriously... Where is it. 

Amitabh is a whole genocidal criminal who had said ' 'When rape is inevitable, lie back and enjoy it' so he fits in with the Vikas Bahl crowd. 

Originally posted by AllThatCritique

Katrina, why dont you have a backbone like seriously... Where is it. 

Amitabh is a whole genocidal criminal who had said ' 'When rape is inevitable, lie back and enjoy it' so he fits in with the Vikas Bahl crowd. 

WHAAAAT?😲 I know the Sayali Bhagat incident but this🤢. Sayali to gayab hi hogayi after that.

Also, Vikas ... eww!🤢

Edited by togepe30 - 4 years ago

You guys were the same people who were going crazy over Hrithik in Super 30?

When Vikas was acquitted - Hrithik was all over him. Why is that ok but Katrina can’t work with him? 

I never saw Queen, Shaandar, or S30. Accusations aside I dont even think this guy is good director 

Originally posted by Maroonporsche

I never saw Queen, Shaandar, or S30. Accusations aside I dont even think this guy is good director 

Both Kangana and Hrithik have given their career best performances in his movies - I wouldn’t just write him off 

Ankur tweeted that Kat's spokesperson informed them she's not doing any film with Vikas b.

Originally posted by Shaitan-Haiwan

Both Kangana and Hrithik have given their career best performances in his movies - I wouldn’t just write him off 

It's funny because besides Queen, none of Vikas' films are actually good. Everybody knows Kangana ghost-directed and even wrote Queen. And Hrithik might have been good in the film but as a film, super30 was such a snoozefest!