Enlightened21 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

While I agree that Anu is the prime cause of CP getting separated from her parents, I am glad that you didn't make him completely irredeemable. Him not ensuring whether CP is with Pre or not, cannot be excused; but i am glad that atleast he is spared from being irredeemable if it was that he too believed that CP died in orphanage fire and yet was living with the person who was the reason for CP's death. And now, I understand why you are repeatedly getting it stressed by Pre that she is back for revenge from Anu for taking away CP from her. Good going CVs.🤣

Anyway, I am now not bothered about how CP is going to bring them together. Because to me, using a kid, from whom her 8yrs of parenthood was snatched because of the dumbness of her parents, to unite the same parents, is something which I can't digest. Anu is dumb because, when he was planning to let go off Prerna, he didn't think of a backup plan to keep CP safe, incase his plans failed. Prerna is dumb because, she didn't file a case against Anu & Komo for being responsible for her child's death, who without her consent sent CP to orphanage. If she had done it, truth of Sneha would have come out then itself and Sneha would have had atleast her Mom by her side. Instead, Prerna was more eager to obey her mentor's words. So, in my opinion, Sneha instead of uniting her parents, should indeed give a tough time to both of them and should not forgive them that easily for playing with her life. That would be more interesting to watch. 

I am just waiting for that episode where Anu comes to know that CP is not with Pre and Pre comes to know that Anu is not at all aware of the orphanage plot. I want to see how these two fools are going to react when they realise what their foolishness have costed them and CP. Till then EKji and CVs.... enjoy your break and pray that your out of the box twist doesn't cost you the show.

Partho.... Today only it clicked me and couldn't end this post without appreciating you man for the same. You being one of the actors who use to have a talk with the CVs and directors before performing a scene, I am sure you would have for sure discussed this twist with EK and the CVs. And yet agreed to perform such a heinous act in the name of a twist, while playing the ML. That shows how much confident you are as an actor and how dedicated you are to your job. When many actors nowadays are more interested in achieving success through crooked ways, you will be the first one to have agreed to such a twist that has all the chances in ruining all your hard work of last 1.5yrs. You could have easily pulled the cards thinking of your hardwork and your image getting ruined. Instead, you decided to stay. And that deserves a big round of applause for the guts and confidence you showed at such a juncture. In one way, it is good that this break happened. Otw, we can't imagine how EK would have butchered Anu further. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

edkvf thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

He knows how it was difficult for him to get in to ITV after a long time as he did only one TV soap show before. 

Reemz11 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Not checking to see if his child is ok and assuming that Prerna took him is redeemable? It wasn’t his mobile phone you know? It was a 2 day child. 

-Doppelganger- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I will wait for some more time before saying thank you to the cvs because these people are very well capable of forgetting what they wrote.😆

Copy pasting what I wrote in the AT...

I am also of the opinion that Anurag believing Cutipie is with Pre is the best and only way he can come out of this mess. Anurag knowingly keeping Sneha away from Pre after pushing her from the bridge would have been worse. There is no justification for keeping a mother separated from her child all these years . I will wait for the whole story to be revealed . So for now, Komolika has no role in the orphanage kaand. It’s a 4th person who made Prerna believe that the child is dead and Anurag believe that the child is with Pre.🤭🤭Or did the care taker lady act on her own?  Lets see what the writers will come up with after the break. Hoping they utilise this period well

FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

maine  kal hi aapke post per bola tha 

i will be happy if anu thinks cp is with pre 

because  this shiws how  selfless he was  that  usne dono  ki safty ke liye  dono ko jaane diya 

baap  ka pyar  bhi pre & cp ki safty ke aange kuch kaam nahi aaya 

i m glad that he didnot  save cp & hid somewhere else than its look like  how  coward person he was .

now he  is an out & out selfless person.

coming to cp uniting their parent i dont want  because i want its only love will unite them & i want anu  to bring that lovable pre back 

now three things clear

1. anu  saved pre from going to jail & knows  pre cp is with bajaj  safe & sound

2. he never doubt cp is not his daughter

3. cp is with her mother

now i want two thing 

1. why he lived with kom .is she again try to murder moloy  & try to harm sharma

2. i want  diya is cp  somehow durga maa ne cp ko sahi jagah  bhej diya ho the way  kom gloating i so  want this

Enlightened21 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: -Doppelganger-

I will wait for some more time before saying thank you to the cvs because these people are very well capable of forgetting what they wrote.😆

Copy pasting what I wrote in the AT...

I am also of the opinion that Anurag believing Cutipie is with Pre is the best and only way he can come out of this mess. Anurag knowingly keeping Sneha away from Pre after pushing her from the bridge would have been worse. There is no justification for keeping a mother separated from her child all these years . I will wait for the whole story to be revealed . So for now, Komolika has no role in the orphanage kaand. It’s a 4th person who made Prerna believe that the child is dead and Anurag believe that the child is with Pre.🤭🤭Or did the care taker lady act on her own?  Lets see what the writers will come up with after the break. Hoping they utilise this period well

Bold - DG..... I am not going to guess anything like that about EK's favorite. 😆. Isaliye, for the time being i will believe that the caretaker lady saved Sneha, so that I can freely bash AnuPre for being irresponsible parents whose foolish acts led to Sneha living an orphan's life. Plus, i don't want Sneha to have some other surname. 😉

Enlightened21 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: moniloveanupre

maine  kal hi aapke post per bola tha 

i will be happy if anu thinks cp is with pre 

because  this shiws how  selfless he was  that  usne dono  ki safty ke liye  dono ko jaane diya 

baap  ka pyar  bhi pre & cp ki safty ke aange kuch kaam nahi aaya 

i m glad that he didnot  save cp & hid somewhere else than its look like  how  coward person he was .

now he  is an out & out selfless person.

coming to cp uniting their parent i dont want  because i want its only love will unite them & i want anu  to bring that lovable pre back 

now three things clear

1. anu  saved pre from going to jail & knows  pre cp is with bajaj  safe & sound

2. he never doubt cp is not his daughter

3. cp is with her mother

now i want two thing 

1. why he lived with kom .is she again try to murder moloy  & try to harm sharma

2. i want  diya is cp  somehow durga maa ne cp ko sahi jagah  bhej diya ho the way  kom gloating i so  want this

Moni.... I agree with you on all what you have wrote, except the bolded part. Because by wishing like that you are saying that you are fine with Diya calling Komo as Maa first. Please don't do that with AnuPre's CP. 

hope4u thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Grace, I agree with you partly that both anurag and prerna have had a rather casual attitude in this whole mess. Anurag, as of today in the nonchalant way he has assumed that prerna is safe, and that sneha is with her. And prerna for just believing the story that Bajaj fed her. When it comes down to it, who was Bajaj, the day he saved her? A part of her past, who the last time she saw him tried to kill Anurag, stab him with a knife while in full possession of his senses. Why did she just believe that Anurag had handed over her child to komolika and that child was killed, and then follow Bajaj meekly to London? For that matter when Anurag had kept divers to save prerna and these divers knew the exact spot that she was going to fall in, how is it that they couldn't save her and instead Bajaj was there in the exact right spot without even knowing where she would fall. 😆its a river, not a swimming pool. 

But there's no point in asking such questions because these are creative licence the makers take when they want to show a story in their own way. 🤷🏾‍♀️. And as Ekta said, when you have a concept of Star crossed lovers in a daily soap, how will you keep showing twists that will keep the lovers apart always? . Only way to do it is, dumb down your leads and elevate villains and third angles. So it's best for our sanity to not look for logic, ignore the glaring loopholes and watch as long as you get to see what you want or you lose interest, whichever comes first. 😆

-Doppelganger- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

This content was originally posted by: grace4317

Bold - DG..... I am not going to guess anything like that about EK's favorite. 😆. Isaliye, for the time being i will believe that the caretaker lady saved Sneha, so that I can freely bash AnuPre for being irresponsible parents whose foolish acts led to Sneha living an orphan's life. Plus, i don't want Sneha to have some other surname. 😉

I am not making any assumptions about anyone’s favourite grace. I am simply going by what they have showed till now. Its possible that the caretaker lady acted on her own but it’s also possible that a 4th person was involved and that could be anyone from Mohini Basu to Anupam SenGupta 🤷‍♀️

She will be Sneha Sharma Basu kyunki zamana badal gaya hai 😃

Edited by -Doppelganger- - 4 years ago
FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: grace4317

Moni.... I agree with you on all what you have wrote, except the bolded part. Because by wishing like that you are saying that you are fine with Diya calling Komo as Maa first. Please don't do that with AnuPre's CP. 

dekhte hai  but it also make pres wish true  that she called anu papa frist

but  i dont have confidence on this theory 

but want because cp should not in orphanage because of some evils ego

Edited by moniloveanupre - 4 years ago