Tujhse Hai Raabta

Aaj new epi he : short update

GAYATHRINAYAR thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

I had to ff beacuse I am not in a state to watch

So 

Kalayni meet suhana

Suhanas mom divya died and she stopped talking from then on. And due to that shock she has gone dumb. Malhar has been blocked at triloks gate . Kalayni wants to talk about pillu.but trilok is so self centered that he keeps on talking about his plight as single father and how he yearns to hear the voice of his daughter and how he is looking for someone to take up the role of suhanas mom. Kalayni

feels uncomfortable.

Malhar really worried that trilok may do something to kallu and screams out the gate through cctv so that trilok knows he is outside security dooesnt allow him to go in.

Sarthak seems to be doing something with anus medicine a suspicious Anu asks swara to take the medicines to dr and ask him what it is for.

My takes

Trilok is not the donar at all and all this is his plan to trap kallu jisme vo phas bhi rahi he. Beacuse he told that he met her forst in hospital and was shocked. Which means he understood from hospital her needs and played to get her majboor to take up suhana moms postion.

Kalayni literally taking risk his house looks like a Lanka with tight security malhar tak enter nahi kar paa rahi it was quiet dangerous of her to go alone and meet a stranger.

Even she is feeling uncomfortable with him like he goes on talking about his requirements and is least concerned about pillu. Kallu seems empathetic towards suhana but not so over emotional as usual.

Last the maid at the house seems to be quiet afraid seeing kalayni and she keeps on peeping from kitchen when kallu trilok talking.

I wouldn't be surprised if this man really killed his wife and wants kalayni for some foul play like property ya kuch aisa.

It would be quiet idiotic to trust this man I don't think he is the donar .I feel he want to keep malhar away from kalayni and get kalayni for himself not due to love but for some personal gain property or something

Edited by GAYATHRINAYAR - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rekha_crm thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Thanks for the update. 

pyaar2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

There exactly problem lies. Kalyani is so angry with Malhar that she will not listen to him. Naraz rahegi. Aur zyada Malhar ki bat kategi ..Exactly like a teen does . Triloki , ko naturally upay mil jayega to manipulate her. And he will trap her. Tab kalyani ko akkal ayega . Aur malhar vi kya hi kare ..He cant just sit and watch silently . I hope Kalyani jald trilok ki sach pata kar le....Malhar se narazgi thik hai ek certain level pe but puri tarah usse  ignore nhi karna chahiye use! And kaka se umeed nhi thi....Par i hope unho ne kuch galat na kiya ho !

GAYATHRINAYAR thumbnail

Nahi di Kaka ka really pata nahi he.

It's just Kaka was shown hiding some medicines when Anu was asleep. But she was awake and found his actions suspicious so she just asked swara to cross check the medicines. We are not sure what kind of medicine they are.

Vpplinu thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I want Kalyani to realise that any decision made impulsively without discussed with ur husband is wrong and she needs to realise it by herself. I want Malhar to take back sit and let her do her things. Until he keeps interfering and saving her every time. She needs to fall from high of her attitude. 

pyaar2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

This content was originally posted by: Vpplinu

I want Kalyani to realise that any decision made impulsively without discussed with ur husband is wrong and she needs to realise it by herself. I want Malhar to take back sit and let her do her things. Until he keeps interfering and saving her every time. She needs to fall from high of her attitude. 

But yaha pillu ka life ka sawal hai he cant take a back seat right ?

GAYATHRINAYAR thumbnail

Di log 

Agar kiske pas insta account he na please write in hastag page

Sbs has spread a galat hot news that kallu will fake death go away give birth to malhar child and be back after a leap.

My god and fandom is going berserk due to it. They made story based on the mare huye tasveer of kallu and her pic with suhana. Looks like they felt suhana is kalaynis and malhars daughter. 

Koi ye galat post kyom spread kar ragi he.

GAYATHRINAYAR thumbnail

Kai na kai he it is going to be atharav I believe beacuse it will open him a way back to ahaliya niwas. Sasu di said so once and yes not to forget their blood group being same.

Di I think this case again kallu will decide to help trilok like not being his wife aur something but being a governess to suhana until she is alright . I am sure malhar would try to stop her or warm her but she won't hear him stating that they are legally divorced and hence his words can't bind her.

Vpplinu thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I want him to take back sit with Kalyani but he can still keep looking for donor for pillu. I don’t like her attitude, she acts like she is the only one who cares for him. 

GAYATHRINAYAR thumbnail

Actually na malhars stance that kalayni needs to grown up and get educated before they start their life is true. Actually that's why he left her with Atul once but thanks to athu we had kalma back. Now she really doent know what is right and wrong inneed she is 19 yr old. Thoda rebellious he bhi. Malhar is the one whom she can trust blindly. Sometimes he also acts a parent to her and vahi hotha he usually teens so strict parents ki baath katne ki bahuth icha hotha he. And she is being so .