New twist !!

Padosan12 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Raja has put the dukan on.gunwant ( yesss this guy is stupid ) but after this he asked rani will she accept him when he has no money , no property but has food , good lifestyle ?? Like seriously what he is up to ? And in last rani is being shown exposing gunwant plans to fufaji who is leaving ( good girl though ) and says only you can save rajuda and don't make property papers of gunwant !! ...

What do you think guys ? Why he asked her this question 

..Bhai agar tu road pe rehne ke liye bolega she will be ready and she is definitely not a money minded ...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rotiboy45 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Padosan12

Raja has put the dukan on.gunwant ( yesss this guy is stupid ) but after this he asked rani will she accept him when he has no money , no property but has food , good lifestyle ?? Like seriously what he is up to ? And in last rani is being shown exposing gunwant plans to fufaji who is leaving ( good girl though ) and says only you can save rajuda and don't make property papers of gunwant !! ...

What do you think guys ? Why he asked her this question 

..Bhai agar tu road pe rehne ke liye bolega she will be ready and she is definitely not a money minded ...

Raja is soooo confusing, none of us know what he is doing at all!

Padosan12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rotiboy45

Raja is soooo confusing, none of us know what he is doing at all!

Yup

kooki07 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

yep i have seen people in my life as well they are just blind folded with fake love .

Padosan12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kooki07

yep i have seen people in my life as well they are just blind folded with fake love .

Yess