•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

Plz can anyone remember when was Mayanta killed ? Is it 8th March ! As one of the employer thanks to Dev to offered him a job and whole day Dev spent with him,Brinda heard the whole conversation that Dev spent whole day with that man . If it happened might  be Brinda will know that Dev is not the actual culprit .

I think thats the day manyata is killed i guess 

May be brinda will recognize soon 

That person literally stressed that date so i think its manyatas death date only i feel..So lets wait wt is going to happen

Oh that’s Great it’s mean Brinda is near to find out  the truth but I know Evil shalakha and Vishakha will kill Dev for Naagmani and Brinda would be trapped ! So it’s time when Brinda will fall for Dev but Dev hate story will start ! Let’s see what’s in creatives store . 

But if evil shalakha is Nayantara then how she has some Naagin powers .But 1 thing for sure Thanks story is moving in the right direction so 1MU sorted out . Now it’s time for Brinda to find out the truth about evil Vishakha and shalakha . Let’s see which twist comes first Dev innocence or reality of Vishakha and shalakha . 

I can’t understand if they want to reintroduce the character of Nayantara or new character why this Sautan 2 biwi crap !Don’t know what’s going On in their minds . 

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by Pinkycharm

Plz can anyone remember when was Mayanta killed ? Is it 8th March ! As one of the employer thanks to Dev to offered him a job and whole day Dev spent with him,Brinda heard the whole conversation that Dev spent whole day with that man . If it happened might  be Brinda will know that Dev is not the actual culprit .

Could be possible that Manyata got killed on 8th March only. But I don't think Brinda heard it. Even if she had heard the conversation, Brinda ki akal toh hai hi nahi, she will not think over it.