Episode Aman relives the day

Posted: 4 years ago

https://www.instagram.com/p/B-Dna41hAMl/?igshid=lhtd7dkef97u

Aman relives the day with roshni n he is saving her from all danger

Chotu imran farah finally got flat surface after so many stairs 

Nice epi.

Aman stabbed and got back. He is the only one who can remember the day..when he sees Roshni, he hugs her when she is afraid..and Roshni smiles..this is Aman's realisation of how much she means to him..he wasn't shy or hesitant to show his love...I liked this scene..

Aman will see her dying 8times and will kill himself 8times..going through the pain,I think the last time he will simply cry and plead guilty for all his past deeds since he'll know it's the 9th time.

Farah chhotu and Imran finally reach somewhere. Imran as usual funny but somehow with Farah n chhotu I don't enjoy him as much as it was with Roshan

πŸ‘πŸΌ

Nice Epi..Loved Aman hugging Roshni..Aman changing whatever happening to Roshni to save her but none remember anything not even Roshni ..Good epi..Loved RoshAn banter at pool side..Loved Aman reaction after spoiling cakeπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Just like Roshni reaction! Even watched al Scenes they managed in a way i didn't get bored..Hats off to team for giving these week episodes as well πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ Stay safe..Stay healthy everyoneπŸ™

Originally posted by gaurimisha

Nice epi.

Aman stabbed and got back. He is the only one who can remember the day..when he sees Roshni, he hugs her when she is afraid..and Roshni smiles..this is Aman's realisation of how much she means to him..he wasn't shy or hesitant to show his love...I liked this scene..

Aman will see her dying 8times and will kill himself 8times..going through the pain,I think the last time he will simply cry and plead guilty for all his past deeds since he'll know it's the 9th time.

Farah chhotu and Imran finally reach somewhere. Imran as usual funny but somehow with Farah n chhotu I don't enjoy him as much as it was with Roshan

πŸ‘πŸΌ

Aman ko Roshni ko 7 bje takk safe rkhna hai kyunki roshni ki death 7 bje hui thi agr wo 7 bje tak roshni ko safe kr leta hai juice peene se to roshni bchh jygi or uske upr se khtra khtm ho jyga na to left 8 moons ka to syd mtlb hi nhi rhega πŸ€” kyunki aman bcha lega roshni ko aise hi voice of pari ne bola tha or aman bhi usi trhh se chl rha h syd

But episode was amazing and execution of episode is great and the way aman hugs roshni was beautiful ❀

Originally posted by Jiss555

But episode was nice 

Yess good episode but itna could enjoy as  abhi situation different hai lockdown hai 

Edited by MagpieArshu - 4 years ago

I don't think Aman will be able to save Roshni in one time.. something else unexpected will happen..

They will continue the 9times this whole week..

Hats off to the makers for handling the story to entertain us as well as take care of shoot halt.πŸ‘

That roshan banter was LIT

hats off cvs beautiful execution despite no shooting

Originally posted by MagpieArshu

Yess good episode but itna could enjoy as  abhi situation different hai lockdown hai 

India is heading for the worst I think.Everyday new covid cases increasing exponentially 

Originally posted by Jiss555

India is heading for the worst I think.Everyday new covid cases increasing exponentially 

God knows wat will happen