Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vinnas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Pinkycharm

Actually Rashmi is a v good actress she can play grey character v well more then Nayantara . Even I love jasmine but grey character doesn’t suit her . What creatives r trying to show that Shalakha is Nayantara so she tried to copy Nayantara which looks over or out of way ! To be honest if Rashami will perform this _ve character with her own style it would be much matter . Don’t take it personal plz . 

If She Tried Jasmine way of presenting Character 😛Then Jas Too Done Good job with it early 👍🏼 To be Honest Rashmi is Just Brilliant 👏either it's own way or previous Nayan Way not at all OTT 😎epi worth watch for her 😃

Daylight thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hiranur-demir

Please ignore the comments

History is not repeating here because the actress who is playing shalaka can act and the one who portrayed nayantara cannot.

I will give some more time to this show they cannot bring an actress of rashmi's forte and give a half baked character 

I really can't understand why nia rash and jas fans fight with each other.

Rash is brilliant actress , I saw nia in ek hazaro mai she was good there. Never liked jas acting but used to like her before bb but people here say that she was good here toh I believe so.

its high time we should stop comparing them.

Rein123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: citrolekha2020

Because jas fan can't accept the fact nia is main naagin (positive)according to them nia look villain so she should be negative. So when they start complaining even abused nia so its obvious nia fan won't like them either. So war start..

And rashmi fan and jas fan war is everyone know why so when rashmi replaced with jas her fan was upset from the beginning. And Twitter war you all know what going on there.after a week now they acting like they all love rashmi now.even I don't have prob if they really love rashmi its personal choice by peoples. But as they 1st said rashmi fan will abuse nia but it didn't happen how they thought so they now just making unnecessary post and comment. Fan war still going on 🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃😘😗 .....even some of even post some rashmi fan comments from Twitter to show nia fan nobody like her .

Just ignore all of this  I myself love rashmi but don't like her characters shalaka as she is between brindev .if she introduced here without marriage stuff with dev I would be more happy. But it's just my personal view. 

Oh really? Come on Jasmin is gone now, and it’s not about fans abusing the actresses but a genuine question over why Ekta would bring in actresses like Jasmin and Rashmi who are each other’s arch nemesis or that’s what it seems like in the show, when Jasmin was there even though she was introduced as the lead her character was butchered just to glorify Nia’s character and highlight her to the point where they started sidelining her in a few episodes and now the exact same thing is happening to Rashmi(who I don’t like). She clearly knew ppl were interested in Nayantara and Manyata but she kept throwing BrinDev at us but still that was fine as long ManyaTara bond remained intact. 

It’s really funny but I guess I am not the only one who thinks Nia can’t act as a naagin or that she is just not up to the mark for the role of the main Naagin.  All her scenes are just too over the top where it literally feels like she is trying very hard to play the role. And her accent just makes it worse. Yes she has an accent which is a big turn off. It’s almost like I’m seeing an Alia trying to be sanskaari infront of the camera.

Whether you like Shalakha or not, she is Dev’s wife and Brinda cannot change the fact that they actually got married. Moreover, she married him only for revenge so don’t be too disappointed there.

Rein123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vinnas

If She Tried Jasmine way of presenting Character 😛Then Jas Too Done Good job with it early 👍🏼 To be Honest Rashmi is Just Brilliant 👏either it's own way or previous Nayan Way not at all OTT 😎epi worth watch for her 😃

If Rashmi’s Shalakha is imitating Jasmin’s Nayantara that means Jasmin was actually doing her job well. Don’t need any other explanations here. 

vinnas thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mithu_x

I really can't understand why nia rash and jas fans fight with each other.

Rash is brilliant actress , I saw nia in ek hazaro mai she was good there. Never liked jas acting but used to like her before bb but people here say that she was good here toh I believe so.

its high time we should stop comparing them.

not jasmine fan smiley14Seen glimpses and hate her role In Dsdt 😛then watched her in N4 it's fine smiley20She Impressed as Nayan smiley16

And watched Nia in immj so Don't Like Her Acting and she Looks /gives very much   Negative smiley16 vibes not Suitable For Naagin 👎🏼from Day 1 ignoring Brunda+brindev much Becoz of Other Engaging Characters (ManyaTara)it's clearly My Opinion⭐️ Different Opinion /take exists by Viewers  

It's Too Forced To Feel Rashmi 😳a Negative Character 😛😆 to be honest show looks More fun 😆😆with this no story lines😆

PyaasiChudail69 thumbnail

These are Rashmi fans tweets of course they going to prefer her scenes and appreciate her. Selective viewing at its finest 😆 

Why just post one fandom tweets? Post Brinda and Dev fans tweets as well. I’m sure their sentiments are different. 

Jasmine never overshadowed Nia. If she would have been loved like people over here claim to be. She would’ve been here instead of Nia(KZK season 1 is the proof) She will always be a forgettable cameo, because of miscasting. 

Brinda made it to the ormax. The most trusted site to know about ones popularity. So I wonder how can an easily overshadowed character made it there😲

For history to repeat there should be one😆

vinnas thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rein123

If Rashmi’s Shalakha is imitating Jasmin’s Nayantara that means Jasmin was actually doing her job well. Don’t need any other explanations here. 

Exactly 

Pinkycharm thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Exactly ! Problem is that creatives are the culprits . Serial was doing v well too 5 in charts but all these unnecessary Tracks and characters and now evil shalakha whole story spoiled . To be honest everyone knows the screen appearance and acting or character ,who is better or who is not so leave these people on their OLA La land ! Poor guys bashing other characters just for their satisfaction but no one need to prove who is best . 

Minionite thumbnail

Random tweets can either be shared in an AT or in the SM thread. Closed.