Rudhita SS: Only Mine Forever*Chap1Pg1*

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

I don't know whether you all are liking my stories or notπŸ€“ but I can't stop writing 😜 so here is direct chapter not plot coz I am not still sure how I will close it out. So better please bear it with chapter 1 directly.

Chapter 1

Bondita's heart started beating up fast as soon as she saw her handsome friend coming towards her. He had returned from London. Bondita was always in touch with him with phones and sometimes writing out letters to him. They both were quite used to each other. They both had similar thoughts. The most special thing about their bond was that they not only respected each other but also loved each other.

"Bondita...."he came running towards her as soon as he saw her. He gave her a big hug. Bondita too gave him a hug. 

"So finally!! We are meeting almost after 5 years. I was scared that you wouldn't recognise me!"she said breaking their closeness.

"Of course not. You are special to me. And I have a surprise for you!" He replied.

"Oh really? What's that?"she got excited.

"Main thu-thuda thuda hindi bolne ki ko-shi-sh kar raha hun!"he said but he got confused whether he pronounced the words right. Bondita gave a laugh to this.

"It's not Thuda...it's Thoda budhu!"said Bondita laughing. 

"Hey...but I tried right??"he complained cutely. 

"Yeah baba...yes you tried...ko-shi-sh karte raho you will get it soon!!"she said. "So let's go??"she said.

-----

They both returned home. Bijoy gave a hug to his son. Trilochan kaka was also happy. He got surprised when Anirudh touched his feet.

"Arey wah! Miss.Bondita apka jadu chal raha hai hamare Anirudh pe!"he praised Bondita. Bondita gave a smile.

"Uncle ab toh adat dal dijiye...ab apka beta jaldhi hindi bolna bhi seekh lega."assured Bondita.

"Uski ka intezaar hai!"said binoy.

Suddenly Anirudh's eye fell on his childhood love and friend Saudamini. Saudamini came. She greeted Bondita.

"Anirudh!! Aap aa gaye?"she exclaimed. She jumped in excitement. 

"Haan...!!"he said. 

"Yeh toh bahot acha hua! Arey waah aap toh thoda hindi bhi bolne lag gaye hai!!"she pointed out.

"Actually it's because of Bondita. Usi se se-sekha tho-thoda sa"he said and winked at Bondita. Bondita got astonished. 

"Ooo...."saudamini replied with utter disappointment. She asked all of them that the lunch was ready and to come fast to have the lunch.

----

"Durga!! Roshgulle!!"Bondita whispered as she saw a handi full of her favourite dessert. At this Anirudh saw her. He got mesmerized with her simple smile. But Saudamini hated it.

"Tumhare liye nahi hai Bondita...Anirudh ke liye hai"saudamini said firmly. At this the whole family's eyes caught her sight. Bondita felt ashamed. Anirudh got upset. It was not he didn't understand hindi. He used to speak it better but after staying in London for more than 10years he had forgotten few words.

Saudamini said"Lo Anirudh..."as she gave him a Roshogulla. Anirudh refused to have it.

"You know mini I don't like Roshogullas. I don't prefer sweets!.... Bondita have it!!"he said again upsetting Saudamini. 

"Nahi Anirudh...see how lovingly Saudamini made these Roshogullas. Have it anirudh! Kha lo kuch nahi hota " Bondita assured Anirudh and asked him to eat. 

"Waise Anirudh shaadi ka koi khayal hai?"asked trilochan kaka. Anirudh smiled and replied "aap toh jan-jante hi hai the girl I love...I love Saudamini.....but...." He was about to complete but he wasn't allowed.

Saudamini blushed at this. Bondita announced "toh bhai..shaadi pakki!! Anirudh weds Saudamini". Anirudh 's eyes stared at bondita's smiling face. 

"Why are you so happy??"he asked.

"Kyun? My friend is going to get married and I won't be happy?"she answered.

"No it's not like that..but..but...let me complete my sentence...mujhe kuch bolna haiin"he said.

"Kya bolna hai?? I think you said. You love Saudamini...don't you want to get married to her?"Bondita asked.

"No." He said. He stood up. He banged the table and announced "I cannot marry Saudamini. I am not sure whether I still love her." He went to his room.

Bondita got confused. She saw Saudamini disappointed. She went to her.

"Chinta mat karo. Woh bas thode pagal ho chuke hai isliye kuch bhi bol diya." Bondita assured. Saudamini thought "jab tak tum ho mera Anirudh kabhi ekta nahi ho payega."

----

"Yeh kya tha Anirudh? What was that?"questioned Bondita. Anirudh looked at her and ignored.

Bondita got angry. She snatched his book and asked him "toh now you will ignore me?hun?"

"Am not ignoring you Bondita. I seriously don't think I love Saudamini anymore. I don't feel that strange wala feeling with her anymore. I feel it with you."explained anirudh.

"Pyaar khatam hogaya tumhara Saudamini ke liye?"

"Pata nahi. I don't know"

"Listen Anirudh Saudamini has been waiting for you since long!"

"And I am waiting for you since long!" He said turning her speechless.

----

What did Anirudh made her remember that she got speechless?

Stay tuned!

Wow a new plot on them πŸ˜³ 

sounds interesting πŸ‘πŸΌ

Fab start Rosy πŸ˜ƒ

Continue soon 😊 can't wait 

Edited by --Lalz-- - 4 years ago

β€οΈπŸ€—

Superrrr rosy

Update soon 

Waiting