Inky pinky Mily Bily Epi 😁🐍

Posted: 8 days ago

Inky pinky Epi smiley36Lily for Bachhi smiley17and New Bily for Laltekdi smiley17

Too much BG Songs With Lot of FBs Too Much smiley44smiley21BDsmiley36

Saas bahu saajish of Letter Gamessmiley36

SD smiley17 small scenes Too Cute like that Hug smiley9

Shalaka and Vishaka -(Vish new getup smiley21) 10sec smiley36 Idea of Honeymoon smiley17

Lily and Bachhi her Annoying parentssmiley29

Excitement Gone For ShaDevsmiley17Selfie Time By Entire Family smiley36interruption smiley39 

Next All Some Gaming Zone (Pics on board) in that Hotelsmiley36 

Bily New One Entered interested in Lal tekdi raaj smiley16

Every One Looks Positive smiley36apart from Brinda smiley17sply B-S warning scenesmiley36

Precap -Mandir Vfxs smiley16

Thanks 1 of the BrinDev MU sorted out ! Beautiful kitchen BrinDev scene ! Brinda was brilliant today . In 1 episode different shades of Brinda ! Now I think story is coming on Track . Let’s see what’s Raz behind Mandir and how Dev is related to it ! But now it’s time for Brinda to sort out her mother kidnap and murder reality and Dev should proof innocent ! Story should move forward . But I can’t understand why crap Second marriage . 

[Content Removed]

Hahahahahahahahahaha To be honest I just want 1 answer ? Why Second marriage of Dev ? But 1 thing for sure there would be a big twist  behind Mandir . I am sure game is much bigger then what we expected ! 

Originally posted by Pinkycharm

Thanks 1 of the BrinDev MU sorted out ! Beautiful kitchen BrinDev scene ! Brinda was brilliant today . In 1 episode different shades of Brinda ! Now I think story is coming on Track . Let’s see what’s Raz behind Mandir and how Dev is related to it ! But now it’s time for Brinda to sort out her mother kidnap and murder reality and Dev should proof innocent ! Story should move forward . But I can’t understand why crap Second marriage

smiley14smiley20hope fully with less brinda scenes smiley16 with Shalaka and Vishaka involvement smiley17

Originally posted by citrolekha2020

Hahaha get over with this just ignore her that's it.ilove rashmi but with dev scene I just skipped it rashmi with mundika scene and talking to herself in front of mirror scene only watchable  .its so funny bechari kisiko bata nehi sakti ki  uske pas bahut evil plans hain.so mirror is her only way as mundika dont want talk to her face to face due to covid-19 🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪.

Now Billy introduced but how do she know brinda is naagin🤔🤔🤔🤔.

I think next one will be gillie and then jilli ...are bhai kitne baccha payda kiya parekh ne?

Brinda look like aarohi today she got revenge mood but doesn't know what to do or how to do.woh fast Gaye dev ki 2and marriage ki chakkar mein.

2nd Aarohi yeah the replaced One 

Edited by vinnas - 8 days ago
Posted: 7 days ago

what story is this...Vish and Brinda are clueless..smiley36Naagin 2 was even better then thissmiley36

Posted: 7 days ago

Story was good ! But unnecessary Tracks , characters now second marriage crap spoiled the whole story . Hope creatives will listen and bring back the story on Track . 

Naagin 4