Inky pinky Mily Bily Epi 😁🐍

Posted: 4 years ago

Inky pinky Epi πŸ˜†Lily for Bachhi πŸ˜›and New Bily for Laltekdi πŸ˜›

Too much BG Songs With Lot of FBs Too Much πŸ‘ŽπŸΌBDπŸ˜†

Saas bahu saajish of Letter GamesπŸ˜†

SD πŸ˜› small scenes Too Cute like that Hug πŸ˜³

Shalaka and Vishaka -(Vish new getup πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ) 10sec πŸ˜† Idea of Honeymoon πŸ˜›

Lily and Bachhi her Annoying parents

Excitement Gone For ShaDevπŸ˜›Selfie Time By Entire Family πŸ˜†interruption πŸ€ͺ 

Next All Some Gaming Zone (Pics on board) in that HotelπŸ˜† 

Bily New One Entered interested in Lal tekdi raaj πŸ˜Ž

Every One Looks Positive πŸ˜†apart from Brinda πŸ˜›sply B-S warning sceneπŸ˜†

Precap -Mandir Vfxs πŸ˜Ž

Thanks 1 of the BrinDev MU sorted out ! Beautiful kitchen BrinDev scene ! Brinda was brilliant today . In 1 episode different shades of Brinda ! Now I think story is coming on Track . Let’s see what’s Raz behind Mandir and how Dev is related to it ! But now it’s time for Brinda to sort out her mother kidnap and murder reality and Dev should proof innocent ! Story should move forward . But I can’t understand why crap Second marriage . 

Hahahahahahahahahaha To be honest I just want 1 answer ? Why Second marriage of Dev ? But 1 thing for sure there would be a big twist  behind Mandir . I am sure game is much bigger then what we expected ! 

Originally posted by Pinkycharm

Thanks 1 of the BrinDev MU sorted out ! Beautiful kitchen BrinDev scene ! Brinda was brilliant today . In 1 episode different shades of Brinda ! Now I think story is coming on Track . Let’s see what’s Raz behind Mandir and how Dev is related to it ! But now it’s time for Brinda to sort out her mother kidnap and murder reality and Dev should proof innocent ! Story should move forward . But I can’t understand why crap Second marriage

πŸ‘πŸΌhope fully with less brinda scenes πŸ˜Ž with Shalaka and Vishaka involvement πŸ˜›

Originally posted by citrolekha2020

Hahaha get over with this just ignore her that's it.ilove rashmi but with dev scene I just skipped it rashmi with mundika scene and talking to herself in front of mirror scene only watchable  .its so funny bechari kisiko bata nehi sakti ki  uske pas bahut evil plans hain.so mirror is her only way as mundika dont want talk to her face to face due to covid-19 πŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺ.

Now Billy introduced but how do she know brinda is naaginπŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”.

I think next one will be gillie and then jilli ...are bhai kitne baccha payda kiya parekh ne?

Brinda look like aarohi today she got revenge mood but doesn't know what to do or how to do.woh fast Gaye dev ki 2and marriage ki chakkar mein.

2nd Aarohi yeah the replaced One 

Edited by vinnas - 4 years ago

what story is this...Vish and Brinda are clueless..πŸ˜†Naagin 2 was even better then thisπŸ˜†

Story was good ! But unnecessary Tracks , characters now second marriage crap spoiled the whole story . Hope creatives will listen and bring back the story on Track . 

Actually the regular Naagin viewers would have been relieved as the show is finally moving forward..but the new comers with the idea of making sakala the lead felt bored! They should feel bored becoz they are daydreaming that ektha might turn shalala as lead by constantly taunting the show online for Rashmi's sake...🀣🀣🀣

Both the episodes are good and moving in proper direction..btw if rashmi wants to be the lead she should have chosen a new show,if she is in means she knows the subject.. then what the hell for her fans !!!

Completely agree with you ! Nia is the best Naagin ! No one can compete Brindev The best Jodi . Thanks story is moving . Brindev r back . I hope Brinda know the reality of evil Vishakha  and shalakha and find the truth about her mother kidnap and murder . Dev may have some connection with Mandir let’s see how Brinda fall for him after knowing the truth . Good to see When Brinda will fall for Dev. Excited that at least story is moving . Creatives must understand no need of unnecessary characters or tracks . Story was brilliant from start even on Top 5 but dragging Maynata track , murder , Brindev soooo many MU suddenly TRP drop . But now second last week Brinda got powers , Tandav definitely improved and not 1 MU sorted out this weekend will increase TRP . 

Originally posted by maha15

what story is this...Vish and Brinda are clueless..smiley36Naagin 2 was even better then thissmiley36

naagin 2 is routine basic smiley36but Had 1 perfect hero character smiley9(Ru) +th better entertaining villains smiley17yaShetika teamsmiley16 for Shivi😳

This N4 nothing smiley36